More Syrian Rebels Joining ISIS

You need to take this to Conspiracy Forum, you're like, total coocoo, both of you.

No , your the one ill informed. I still wonder why ISIS is not attacking Isarel, am I the only one?
First off , they have threatened Israel.
Second, they have their hands full. What makes you think that they havr the recources to attack the most militarized country in the ME.
Third, your logic thag ISIS and Israel are allis because ISIS is not attacking them is incredibly ridiculous. Actually, it's not logic. You're pathetic

No , your the one ill informed. I still wonder why ISIS is not attacking Isarel, am I the only one?

how do your idiot musings and your perverted erotic fantasies make Liipush
"ill-informed"???

Eventually the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which skinheads (both male and female) run to will come up with some cock and bull story that she can use. How do you think the illiterate skinheads are keeping themselves "informed?" Meanwhile, whenever she crawls out of the woodwork and comes to this forum, she has nothing to say about what is happening to the Christians, Tazidis, other Muslims, etc. who are suffering because of her new Muslim friends who have no tolerance for others but their own brand of Islam. The only reason she probably gets out of bed in the morning is to start her bashing of the Israelis and other Jews. Does anyone really think that Penelope has any sympathy for what is happening to innocent people across the Muslim world?

If I had copies of the BOBBSEY TWINS-----as a child----I probably would
not have read so much of the Nazi propaganda that fascinates Penelope----
but -----well------it was there so I read it. I was an avid reader----or just
about anything I found lying around. Penelope might seem innovative by anyone who did not have the advantage of extensive Nazi propaganda that I had-----I lived in an area off the HUDSON VALLEY------where the Nazi enclaves were
located back them-------I know Penelope well. The Hudson valley was SO NAZI----that some people found allusions to the area in the notes of Penelope's
hero ADOLF HITLER-----there was a plan to invade via the Hudson-------
where adolf knew he had lots of friends. He so boasted to TRUMAN---
who mentioned the Plethora of TREES in in the US from which they
would be hanged
I'd like to help you out a bit, but I'm afraid I can't. Germany has nothing to do with this, nor does A. Hitler, but your obsession with him and Germany is clear.

Seems funny the US is funding these Syrian Rebels along with Israel, and now they say??? more are joining ISIS, I wonder was there really any difference? I mean Israel is the king of Propaganda, and seems funny we go into bomb Iraq and just push those ISIS right up to Syria, how foolish was that? Something stinks and Israel is most likely involved like they are in everything.

My goodness, some of those Nazis escaping being put on trial after World War II ran to the Middle East, and helped the Arabs with their propaganda. I don't think, however, that they would have recruited Penelope to help out with an English version since she needs a Remedial English Class. Now, does anyone have any idea when Penelope crawls onto this forum, she will actually start talking about the atrocities her new bestest friends in the whole wide world are doing to innocent people? Or is she just going to crawl over here and start with her silly nonsense about Israel as all good skinheads usually do.

Google
You need to take this to Conspiracy Forum, you're like, total coocoo, both of you.

First off , they have threatened Israel.
Second, they have their hands full. What makes you think that they havr the recources to attack the most militarized country in the ME.
Third, your logic thag ISIS and Israel are allis because ISIS is not attacking them is incredibly ridiculous. Actually, it's not logic. You're pathetic

toastie PUHLEEEEZE----know with whom you are communicating

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10120827,
I'd like to help you out a bit, but I'm afraid I can't. Germany has nothing to do with this, nor does A. Hitler, but your obsession with him and Germany is clear.

Seems funny the US is funding these Syrian Rebels along with Israel, and now they say??? more are joining ISIS, I wonder was there really any difference? I mean Israel is the king of Propaganda, and seems funny we go into bomb Iraq and just push those ISIS right up to Syria, how foolish was that? Something stinks and Israel is most likely involved like they are in everything.

I WILL help you out with your sadly miserable writing skills. Your
statement "Germany has nothing to do with this" is meaningless since
you do not specify what "this" is. I have no obsession with Germany or
Hitler------I described why Nazi literature was available to me during my
childhood-------and why I so easily recognize your sources and mindset.

Your comment which begins with "Seems funny...." reflects you very
shallow understanding of the situation over there. ------The US is not "funding
Syrian Rebels along with Israel" ---------The US sees those "rebels" who
oppose ISIS ---as ----a good thing. In the 1980s-----the US saw the TALIBAN
as something good because the TALIBAN opposed Russia. ---------that you throw
"ISRAEL" into the equation illustrates YOUR obsession

Your comment "Israel is involved in everything" -------is even more illustrative of
your sickness. It is the theme song of every raving anti semite pig-----the
Nazi literature was full of it. My all time fave Nazi article which I read as a child--involved the ZIP CODE------new in the 1950s------your fellow Nazi pigs decided that the purpose of the ZIP code was ------ZIONIST CONTROL OF THE WORLD----------and actually stood for Z ionist I n P ower[/QUOTE]

Yes the US is funding Syrian Rebels with money and also weapons. Deal with it. I could careless about your NASI aricles, I've read enough to suit me that the story about it is not as portrayed. Israel Zionist are involved in everything, everything.
Now I'm going to have to listen to it even more with the GOP in the senate.

Your comment "Israel is involved in everything" -------is even more illustrative of
Nazi literature was full of it. My all time fave Nazi article which I read as a child--involved the ZIP CODE------new in the 1950s------your fellow Nazi pigs decided that the purpose of the ZIP code was ------ZIONIST CONTROL OF THE WORLD----------and actually stood for Z ionist I n P ower

Yes the US is funding Syrian Rebels with money and also weapons. Deal with it. I could careless about your NASI aricles, I've read enough to suit me that the story about it is not as portrayed. Israel Zionist are involved in everything, everything.
Now I'm going to have to listen to it even more with the GOP in the senate.[/QUOTE]

OK -----I am fascinated-----your people enacted pogroms against jews ---historically ------because ZIONISTS CAUSED EARTHQUAKES ---in
Portugal ----some 1000 years ago. That's why SPINOZA ended up in Holland.
In fact I have a relative born in Turkey who speaks Spanish--------a similar history

Nazi literature was full of it. My all time fave Nazi article which I read as a child--involved the ZIP CODE------new in the 1950s------your fellow Nazi pigs decided that the purpose of the ZIP code was ------ZIONIST CONTROL OF THE WORLD----------and actually stood for Z ionist I n P ower

Now I'm going to have to listen to it even more with the GOP in the senate.[/QUOTE]

With this skinhead throwing around that "Israel Zionist are involved in everything, everything," I wonder if we should all chip in for a new copy of Mein Kampf for her since her old one is probably falling apart from reading it so much. As an aside, have we ever seen the skinhead mention that other Middle East countries are accusing Qatar of funding ISIS? I guess she wants to keep it under the covers about what some of her new bestest friends are doing.

Forum List

Back