More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

That cop may not have been officially charged with a hate crime, but are you going to deny that the incident he was involved with portrayed as a racist murder?
So no hate crime. Glad that's settled. Maybe stop making stuff up, mkay?

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address. Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa. The cases of black on white crimes are virtually nonexistent in the national media. when it’s black on white it’s always racism is the root cause and media is all over it.

Did you hear about the old 90yo woman raped and murdered in her home by a black guy? Or the double homicide home invasion in Alabama perpetrated by a group of three blacks? No, of course you didnt.

ReVerse the races and you have riots all over the country and white liberals telling the rioters we stand with you in solidarity

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address.
Uh... you are the guy who literally just tried to post ONE example to support your claim of a trend (that you completely made up), and your one example wasn't even an example of a hate crime! Listen to yourself!
Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa.
I don't recall you admitting you made up the horseshit about hate crimes. You should do that before attempting to change the subject.

if statistically blacks are much more likely to commit crimes against whites its a safe bet they commit more hate crimes, despite what they’re being charged of. Liberals literally claim every crime done by a white against a black is a hate crime.

if statistically blacks are much more likely to commit crimes against whites its a safe bet they commit more hate crimes
False. More madeup horseshit.

Dude, you are not going to put words in just the right order to make your madeup horseshit true. And you certainly aren't going to fool anyone but yourself by furiously scrambling for things you never thought of to explain why you made a claim in the past and believed it in the past. Which, I gotta say, is the most amusing part.

if statistically blacks are much more likely to commit crimes against whites its a safe bet they commit more hate crimes

Dude, you are not going to put words in just the right order to make your madeup horseshit true. And you certainly aren't going to fool anyone but yourself by furiously scrambling for things you never thought of to explain why you made a claim in the past and believed it in the past. Which, I gotta say, is the most amusing part.

So you're denying that blacks commit more crimes per capita against whites then vice versa?

So you're denying that blacks commit more crimes per capita against whites then vice versa?
Non sequitur. Weaselly attempt. try again.

Non sequitur. Weaselly attempt. try again.

There is no weasel attempt. I stand by all my claims. You have cowardly avoided certain points I’ve brought up because they support my point of view.

There is no weasel attempt.
There was. That is why you chopped your argument into one cherry picked statement and used it in a non-sequitur. When, very obviously, I was referring to the entire argument about your assumptions of prevalence of hate crimes.

There is no weasel attempt.
There was. That is why you chopped your argument into one cherry picked statement and used it in a non-sequitur. When, very obviously, I was referring to the entire argument about your assumptions of prevalence of hate crimes.

Dude blacks definitely commit more hate crimes. How can you say they don’t and then say all of these other famous cases of white against black violence was motivated by racial hate when there’s no evidence of the sort? You can’t have it both ways.

Forum List

Back