more technical issues ...

I take offense had I not known how dumb you truly are.
Sweet sweet irony

More evidence of your dumbness.
You being a dumbass reflects on my intelligence?
Please, tell me more

Sure, your posts do not reflect sagacious reasoning, are mostly based on emotions created by the words of the conservative media. I equate your contribution to this message board as = to Hannity's contribution to journalism, much (most) of what you offer are neither thoughtful or thought provoking.

Your contribution to the dumbing down of Americans - a goal it seems of the conservative movement - is noteworthy, the only thing you contribute to the debate on critical issues facing all Americans.

"Ain't (fill in the blank) Awful is your genre, and whining never accomplished a thing. Pick a problem and be creative with your own thoughts, suggest solutions and stop blaming the mythical liberal, leftist, Democrat, progressive as the problem.

Look in the mirror and you will see ignorance looking back at you (that is be courageous and try to think beyond those whose efforts are to mislead you). It's funny how so many, imo fools, claim to be iconoclasts when it comes to government in general, yet hold to an extreme dogma which is rigid and myopic.

By claiming my response to your question ("Please, tell me more") is "funny" proved my claim.
Maybe to an idiot. Look, your mindless parroting rhetoric doesn't deserve coherent responses. You are full of shit. Period.
You remind me of Rderp except better worded.

I take offense had I not known how dumb you truly are.
Sweet sweet irony

Please, tell me more

Sure, your posts do not reflect sagacious reasoning, are mostly based on emotions created by the words of the conservative media. I equate your contribution to this message board as = to Hannity's contribution to journalism, much (most) of what you offer are neither thoughtful or thought provoking.

Your contribution to the dumbing down of American's - a goal it seems of the conservative movement - is noteworthy, the only thing you contribute to the debate on critical issues facing all Americans.

"Ain't (fill in the blank) Awful is your genre, and whining never accomplished a thing. Pick a problem and be creative with your own thoughts, suggest solutions and stop blaming the mythical liberal, leftist, Democrat, progressive as the problem. Look in the mirror and you will see ignorance looking back at you.
:rofl:
Hack away!

Be courageous and try to think beyond those whose efforts are to mislead you. It's funny how so many, imo fools, claim to be iconoclasts when it comes to government in general, yet hold to an extreme dogma which is rigid and myopic. Open your mind and you might have some credibility, keep using emoticons and be seen as a fool.

Sweet sweet irony

Please, tell me more

Your contribution to the dumbing down of American's - a goal it seems of the conservative movement - is noteworthy, the only thing you contribute to the debate on critical issues facing all Americans.

"Ain't (fill in the blank) Awful is your genre, and whining never accomplished a thing. Pick a problem and be creative with your own thoughts, suggest solutions and stop blaming the mythical liberal, leftist, Democrat, progressive as the problem. Look in the mirror and you will see ignorance looking back at you.
Hack away!

Be courageous and try to think beyond those whose efforts are to mislead you. It's funny how so many, imo fools, claim to be iconoclasts when it comes to government in general, yet hold to an extreme dogma which is rigid and myopic. Open your mind and you might have some credibility, keep using emoticons and be seen as a fool.
:lol:
Dude, 4/5 of you lefties policies are based on emotion. You are so full of partisan bullshit.

Sweet sweet irony

Please, tell me more

Your contribution to the dumbing down of Americans - a goal it seems of the conservative movement - is noteworthy, the only thing you contribute to the debate on critical issues facing all Americans.

"Ain't (fill in the blank) Awful is your genre, and whining never accomplished a thing. Pick a problem and be creative with your own thoughts, suggest solutions and stop blaming the mythical liberal, leftist, Democrat, progressive as the problem.

Look in the mirror and you will see ignorance looking back at you (that is be courageous and try to think beyond those whose efforts are to mislead you). It's funny how so many, imo fools, claim to be iconoclasts when it comes to government in general, yet hold to an extreme dogma which is rigid and myopic.

By claiming my response to your question ("Please, tell me more") is "funny" proved my claim.
Maybe to an idiot. Look, your mindless parroting rhetoric doesn't deserve coherent responses. You are full of shit. Period.
You remind me of Rderp except better worded.

"better worded"? "mindless rhetoric"? I'm, "full of shit"? I suggest you consider the volume of your posts framed by "know thyself"; that may be the hardest thing you have ever done.

Please, tell me more

Hack away!

Dude, 4/5 of you lefties policies are based on emotion. You are so full of partisan bullshit.

4/5? So 20 % of my posts are based on other than emotion? That's pretty good, given the intellectual climate which is rather pitiful on most messages posted on this message board. I point to idiot-grams which dominate most threads - something which you contribute too often - before they die.

Please, tell me more

Hack away!

4/5? So 20 % of my posts are based on other than emotion? That's pretty good, given the intellectual climate which is rather pitiful on most messages posted on this message board. I point to idiot-grams which dominate most threads - something which you contribute too often - before they die.
Idiot grams? Like your partisan drivel? Face it, you delusional moron, you have no room to talk about anything.
Everything you say comes in a the format of a JPEG DNC file.

Please, tell me more

Hack away!

Dude, 4/5 of you lefties policies are based on emotion.

I understand they're rapists. And bigly fat pigs and disgusting animals, and a disgrace. And they're laughing at us. They're taking our jobs, they're taking everything. In the old daze they'd be carried out on a stretcher so just beat the crap out of 'em. They're are not our friends, they're only our friends because they were captured. They're losers. And some I assume are good people.

Bing bing bing.

Please, tell me more

Hack away!

I understand they're rapists. And bigly fat pigs and disgusting animals, and a disgrace. And they're laughing at us. They're taking our jobs, they're taking everything. In the old daze they'd be carried out on a stretcher so just beat the crap out of 'em. They're are not our friends, they're only our friends because they were captured. They're losers. And some I assume are good people.

Bing bing bing.
?

Hack away!

Bing bing bing.
?

Did you actually miss the term "based on emotion" ---- while actually writing it?
That's not easy to do. Takes BIGLY blinders.

Hack away!

Bing bing bing.
?

Did you actually miss the term "based on emotion" ---- while actually writing it?
That's not easy to do. Takes BIGLY blinders.
Lol no I was just wondering wtf you were talking about. I never said that..

Forum List

Back