More than 380 Pro-abortion Protests Scheduled For Today Across America. Two questions: 1) Who gave the word? 2) Who's paying?

Those fuckers are being PAID.

Guaranteed.

This is Democratic party astroturfing, plain and simple.

NO ONE gets days off work to protest. No one.
I've not been paid....where can I get paid? (and this is Saturday, btw)

I've not been paid....where can I get paid? (and this is Saturday, btw)
The smart ones get money. The dumb ones get a six pack of Mad Dog. Just take your cooler and get down to the fake protest.

The smart ones get money. The dumb ones get a six pack of Mad Dog. Just take your cooler and get down to the fake protest.
Where do I get paid? (actually, you are very telling...................how much do YOU get paid in rubles?)

No, I agree with the majority of women who abhor baby-killing. And once again, Soros is atheist. He gave up Judaism long ago.

And you are showing your anti-semitism loud and clear.....

This march has been planned for over a week.....how long does it take for YOU to make up signs?
Signs? I don't have no signs....I don't need no stinkin' signs!

Meh, usually my mere presence is intimidating enough for the job.

Those fuckers are being PAID.

Guaranteed.

This is Democratic party astroturfing, plain and simple.

NO ONE gets days off work to protest. No one.
You're very jaded. Everyone isn't for sale no matter what Trump says.

You're very jaded. Everyone isn't for sale no matter what Trump says.
Horseshit.

Those people are being paid.

No one camps out in front of someone else's house without eating. Who's paying for the pizza?

Horseshit.

Those people are being paid.

No one camps out in front of someone else's house without eating. Who's paying for the pizza?
How come I'm not being paid? How come none of those with me in this march (and I've been asking and asking around) haven't been paid?

Is being paid something YOU expect?

Forum List

Back