More than 900 Missouri residents who 'snitched' on lockdown rule-breakers fear retaliation after their details are leaked online

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
aw, they were happy to be good little Brownshirts and report their neighbors, but are not happy about having to face the people they tried to hurt

why does this not surprise me?

they deserve whatever backlash they get

aw, they were happy to be good little Brownshirts and report their neighbors, but are not happy about having to face the people they tried to hurt

What did they expect when they snitched?

Nothing on faux news?

To me, before a person decides to be a rat, they need to think about how severe the matter really is or in the grand scheme, how severe the situation may not be, especially if they don't know if the wrong doing is going to continue or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The British rag got it wrong, in Mizzorah we all knows that snitches are now referred to as, "cell phone heros". Get it right people...

"Y'all" are aware that the story is on the National Enquirer of the UK, right?
still way more credible.than CNN, by a nuke

AND, chock full of links and videos to back up the story

try again

Find the story on faux.....not there, not on CNN. It's fake.

Unreal. This local news link (with video interviews) work better for you?

According to the local news story, some of these were by employees snitching on their own employers. Talk about ungrateful little bastards. LOL.

According to the local news story, some of these were by employees snitching on their own employers. Talk about ungrateful little bastards. LOL.

I'll leave it up to my employer to save me cause I'm too F'in stoopid to protect myself!

Ding-dongs, ding-dongs, ding-dong.....

Forum List

Back