900 Missouri residents who ‘snitched’ on lockdown rule-breakers fear retaliation after details leaked online...you reap what you sow, my friends!

Hundreds of St. Louis citizens who snitched to the government about businesses that defied closure orders are discovering that their messages are not confidential and their identities are subject to sunshine laws.

As part of the effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus, some city and state leaders have forced businesses they deem “nonessential” to shut down. St. Louis County encouraged people to report any such businesses that are still open via an online form.

The county received more than 900 complaints. And the complaints, apparently, were not anonymous. Indeed, they’re public records subject to the state’s sunshine laws. Now people who are angry at the extent and duration of government shutdown orders are using those laws to expose the people who filed the complaints.

KSDK, a local NBC affiliate, reported in late April that a man named Jared Totsch received a copy of these tipsters’ records and shared them on Facebook. When a KDSK reporter reached out to him to point to him that these tipsters are now worried about retaliation, Totsch responded that was partly the point.
More cleansing of vermin of society about to commence.

Not unexpected. Since Trump welcomed the altRighters, white nationalists, and crazy militia types into his cabal, right wing violence has increased throughout the country.

Where, playing video games on their couches the past few months?

Hundreds of St. Louis citizens who snitched to the government about businesses that defied closure orders are discovering that their messages are not confidential and their identities are subject to sunshine laws.

As part of the effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus, some city and state leaders have forced businesses they deem “nonessential” to shut down. St. Louis County encouraged people to report any such businesses that are still open via an online form.

The county received more than 900 complaints. And the complaints, apparently, were not anonymous. Indeed, they’re public records subject to the state’s sunshine laws. Now people who are angry at the extent and duration of government shutdown orders are using those laws to expose the people who filed the complaints.

KSDK, a local NBC affiliate, reported in late April that a man named Jared Totsch received a copy of these tipsters’ records and shared them on Facebook. When a KDSK reporter reached out to him to point to him that these tipsters are now worried about retaliation, Totsch responded that was partly the point.

Not unexpected. Since Trump welcomed the altRighters, white nationalists, and crazy militia types into his cabal, right wing violence has increased throughout the country.
Cool uniforms being issued next week. Trump sent us your IP address to pay you a visit.

Why white people always steal our lingo?
Why white people always steal our lingo?
We like to act uncivilized on occasion
On a lot of occasions if we are being honest with each other, but what does that have to do with copying the people that taught you civilization?
I'll just mention that the phrase was coined in prison--and spread into society. it is a phrase meant to empower predators and frighten law-abiding people into not calling the police.

To hear an avowed Conservative use the term is ironic in the extreme....I'd have expected some thing like "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

BTW...humans were not taught civilization..they learned it..with many a backslide. The presence or absence of melanin is irrelevant..to me--in this matter. We do not get credit for the alleged actions of people 20,000 years dead...LOL!

If we..I'm guessing white folk--are copying those who taught 'us' civilization..that would only be expected, right? Learning/copying pretty close, eh?

Last edited:
At least white people do not need Afro-sheen. Which is probably something a Jew made.
But blacks have to have it.
If it wasn't for horses, 78% of black women would have no hair. :eek:
Oh fuck! That's true!
White people need perms so their fur doesnt get stringy.
Yeah bitch, no. No white people"need" perms, but without horses, 78% of black women might be bald.
I feel so bad putting that out there, but asslips and IM2 are assholes.
At least white women have their own hair, bitch!
No white women get horsehair weaves, motherfucker!
I'll change that "no" to "not many"
Mudsharks are a thing.
If not for my buddy with horses, black women would not have hair!
Whatcha think about that, bitches?
And it's a damn true story, too. You douchelords!
Make no mistake, I've had hot black girls with their own hair, I bet I've had more with real hair than you, you fucks!
You like them weave girls!

I was at Johnson controls one time and for there thermostat's they can only use white woman's hair, it is only .003 inch diameter, compared to black women's hair @ .015 diameter.

True story.
Black women dont use white hair. Its way too stringy. They use East Indian or Asian hair.
Asians women don't wash their hair with shampoo, why would they use that?

The word 'shampoo' is a Hindi word.

Are they armed? Maybe they should be.

At least white people do not need Afro-sheen. Which is probably something a Jew made.
But blacks have to have it.
If it wasn't for horses, 78% of black women would have no hair. :eek:
Oh fuck! That's true!
White people need perms so their fur doesnt get stringy.
Yeah bitch, no. No white people"need" perms, but without horses, 78% of black women might be bald.
I feel so bad putting that out there, but asslips and IM2 are assholes.
At least white women have their own hair, bitch!
No white women get horsehair weaves, motherfucker!
I'll change that "no" to "not many"
Mudsharks are a thing.
If not for my buddy with horses, black women would not have hair!
Whatcha think about that, bitches?
And it's a damn true story, too. You douchelords!
Make no mistake, I've had hot black girls with their own hair, I bet I've had more with real hair than you, you fucks!
You like them weave girls!

I was at Johnson controls one time and for there thermostat's they can only use white woman's hair, it is only .003 inch diameter, compared to black women's hair @ .015 diameter.

True story.
Black women dont use white hair. Its way too stringy. They use East Indian or Asian hair.
Asians women don't wash their hair with shampoo, why would they use that?
You obviously have never been with an Asian woman. Have you been with any kind of woman?
I've had several. :finger3:
About 5 and 2 were mixed with your race, boy.
Black and Thai and Black and Filipino.
Kids from my neighborhood were all kindsa mixes.
You don't even wanna think about it..lol!
The others were straight thai straight Pinay..and then..Japanese and white.
Hey! I do has a memory.

That is outside the nice black girls around.

Yes Marion has also been with a Tibetan transvestite and a woman who claimed she was from Mars.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like Marion's?
Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like Marion's?
Don't you?don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like Marion's?
Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like Marion's?
Don't you?
Don't you?
I already have a horse.

This reminds me, I went down to Ann Morrison park today that place was packed with people..

Cool uniforms being issued next week. Trump sent us your IP address to pay you a visit.
Talking about doxxing, are you?

That sounds exactly what a terrorist would do. We need strong federal laws against these groups.

“’I released the info in an attempt to discourage such behavior in the future,” added Totsch, who claimed that those who had ‘snitched’ to local authorities caused job losses to others.

In the future.

He is admitting he is a terrorist.

Forum List

Back