🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More “tolerance” from Ivy League Liberal Elites

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The hits just keep coming from the hypocritical liberals at the Ivy Leagues. When are American Jewish Democrats going to pissed off and fight back? Are they that much in denial that despite the checks they’ve written over the years and the political support they’ve aligned themselves with, they are being “kicked out of the club” and bullied.

Google is no better. I get the same results.
It does seem donors receive something. It also seems that donors have written into their gifts certain conditions. It would be interesting to see the backlash that these donors are exerting on the Universities

The hits just keep coming from the hypocritical liberals at the Ivy Leagues. When are American Jewish Democrats going to pissed off and fight back? Are they that much in denial that despite the checks they’ve written over the years and the political support they’ve aligned themselves with, they are being “kicked out of the club” and bullied.

:laugh:

Did you read the samples of the messages? Tell me which one of them was the most egregious one to you. The one that really hurt your precious Snowflake feelings. :laugh:

:laugh:

Did you read the samples of the messages? Tell me which one of them was the most egregious one to you. The one that really hurt your precious Snowflake feelings. :laugh:
They didn’t hurt my feelings. I just pointed out they were mocking Jews. How tolerant is that? The liberal elite is always posturing itself as the moral authority on tolerance. But, they are just full-of-shit.

They didn’t hurt my feelings. I just pointed out they were mocking Jews. How tolerant is that? The liberal elite is always posturing itself as the moral authority on tolerance. But, they are just full-of-shit.
Did you point that out? Where? Were they mocking all of the Jews or or a speaker who happened to be Jewish? :dunno: Give us an example of this egregious mockery. :laugh:

Did you point that out? Where? Were they mocking all of the Jews or or a speaker who happened to be Jewish? :dunno: Give us an example of this egregious mockery. :laugh:
In one exchange, Kromm, the dean of undergraduate student life, used the queasy and vomiting emojis in reference to an October, 2023 op-ed in the Spectator titled “Sounding the alarm,” written by Yonah Hain, the school’s campus rabbi.

In it, he warned the university community had “lost its moral compass” as troubling anti-Israel demonstrations began engulfing campus in the fall.

Kromm also made a sarcastic reference to the article as a Jewish alumna burst into tears describing the hostility her sophomore daughter has experienced

You may not believe its mockery; but then again, you are the entitled one who mocks whites all of the time for being frail and gets away with it.

This is what Komm mocked

In the immediate aftermath of the brutal Hamas attack on Israeli civilians on October 7, a “Call to Action for Palestine” rally was held on campus on Thursday, October 12. This on its own would be nothing new—campus discourse has always included anti-Zionism. But the movement for Palestinian freedom of the past intentionally maintained some distance between itself and Hamas’ terrorism. This gap has been erased. By describing Hamas barbarism as “an unprecedented historic moment,” the rally asserted binary thinking—us versus them—as anti-Zionism aligns with Hamas.

In one exchange, Kromm, the dean of undergraduate student life, used the queasy and vomiting emojis in reference to an October, 2023 op-ed in the Spectator titled “Sounding the alarm,” written by Yonah Hain, the school’s campus rabbi.

In it, he warned the university community had “lost its moral compass” as troubling anti-Israel demonstrations began engulfing campus in the fall.

Kromm also made a sarcastic reference to the article as a Jewish alumna burst into tears describing the hostility her sophomore daughter has experienced
So your egregious example of antisemitism was a vomit emoji around the same time as someone crying during a speech? :dunno: :laugh:

You may not believe its mockery; but then again, you are the entitled one who mocks whites all of the time for being frail and gets away with it.
I don't care about mockery, true, I also don't find it, in and of itself an example of anti semitism just because the person being mocked is Jewish. They could just be mocking the content of their speech as I often mock yours. :dunno:

And what does mocking, accomplish, exactly. Why do you mock speech.
Personal amusement.
another great example of mocking
Hopefully I can taunt you into have an intellectual discussion.
Can you taunt yourself into having one? We aren't debating whether this is mockery. I'll happily concede that. The question is whether it's antisemitism.

They were mocking antisemitism, and at a meeting on antisemitism on campus - and you are DOWNPLAYING IT?!

Another black antisemitic liberal hypocrite.

Personal amusement.

Can you taunt yourself into having one? We aren't debating whether this is mockery. I'll happily concede that. The question is whether it's antisemitism.
Yes, you are mocking for personal amusement. That is what you state. Yet, you mock because you disagree and have no other way, intellectually, based on your education, to offer a reply. You mock in many cases because you have hit that limit of your knowledge because you have an opinion and not a fact.

They were mocking antisemitism, and at a meeting on antisemitism on campus - and you are DOWNPLAYING IT?!

Another black antisemitic liberal hypocrite.
They were mocking a speaker giving a speech on anti semitism, that isn't antisemitic in and of itself. Maybe the points being made were worthy of mockery, I don't know because I have heard the speech.

Forum List

Back