🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump lies (can hardly keep up)

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
Washington Post transcript of today's Trumpf "press conference":

TRUMP: Why do I have to (ph) get involved with Putin? I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him.

Meanwhile:
6a00d83453bcda69e201bb0922d97e970d-800wi

TRUMP: Why do I have to (ph) get involved with Putin? I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him.

Meanwhile:
nice photo shopped pic dumb ass. I trust NOTHING the WashPo tells me...just another whiny libtard to put on ignore.
Here, try this fuckwad:
Washington Times:
GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump said Wednesday that he hopes the hackers that stole internal communications at the Democratic National Committee were also able to unearth the emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from the private server she used as secretary of state.

“If [Russia] hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Mr. Trump said during a nearly hourlong press conference in Florida. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost, and deleted. Because you would see some beauties there.”

On the GOP debate stage in November, though, Trump bragged about meeting the Russian leader.

"I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said.

Time reported that for that edition of "60 Minutes," Trump was interviewed in the United States by CBS host Charlie Rose, who then traveled to Russia to interview Putin. The two appeared on the same segment of the long-running docu-series.

Trump also said during a National Press Club luncheon in 2014 that he was in Moscow and he spoke "directly and indirectly with President Putin who could not have been nicer."

You can't photoshop quotes... (You could, but why bother when you have an idiot like Trumpf's Mouf constantly running off?)

Nobodys perfect,hehe. At least he doesn't have a mile long list of body bags and he didn't laugh like a mad hatter lunatic at the torture and murder of a world leader who was no threat to us at all.

Nobodys perfect,hehe. At least he doesn't have a mile long list of body bags and he didn't laugh like a mad hatter lunatic at the torture and murder of a world leader who was no threat to us at all.
Which leader was that?

Which leader was that?

Momar Qudaffi. They tried to set up MB in Egypt too but that failed,thank goodness for the egyptions. They did manage to infiltrate Iraq,Lebanon,Iran,Bosnia, Serbia,Croasia and many African nations though.Plus all of europe and much of asia.

Meanwhile:
nice photo shopped pic dumb ass. I trust NOTHING the WashPo tells me...just another whiny libtard to put on ignore.
Here, try this fuckwad:
Washington Times:
GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump said Wednesday that he hopes the hackers that stole internal communications at the Democratic National Committee were also able to unearth the emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from the private server she used as secretary of state.

“If [Russia] hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Mr. Trump said during a nearly hourlong press conference in Florida. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost, and deleted. Because you would see some beauties there.”
So? Go Trump.

Ahahaha the left's heads are exploding because Trump shot down all their lies about Trump's ties to Russia. Well that and he encouraged whoever has Hillary's deleted emails to release them, the left is fit to be tied today. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

From the November 10 GOP debate:

TRUMP: But, as far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night.

Which leader was that?
Donald Trump wanted Moammar Gaddafi’s money

Momar Qudaffi. They tried to set up MB in Egypt too but that failed,thank goodness for the egyptions. They did manage to infiltrate Iraq,Lebanon,Iran,Bosnia, Serbia,Croasia and many African nations though.Plus all of europe and much of asia.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee recently acknowledged that he made a deal with Gaddafi in 2011 to allow the Libyan leader to set up a tent on Trump's estate while visiting New York. The deal eventually fell through, though it still netted him "a lot of money," the business mogul told CBS in an interview that aired this weekend.

A report from BuzzFeed paints a somewhat different picture, however. Reporters Daniel Wagner and Aram Roston said Trump spent years trying to develop a business relationship with the Libyan regime, requesting a face-to-face meeting with Gaddafi and even taking Libya's U.S. ambassador golfing.

Yet, as distasteful as the idea of a wealthy American businessman and future presidential hopeful desperately seeking a business relationship with Gaddafi is, it was not exactly unique at the time. Trump was just one of many Americans hoping to make money from Libya before the 2011 uprising.

And perhaps the most notable thing about Trump's attempts to do business with Libya wasn't that they were made. It's that they failed.

Despite his hopes for an economic relationship with Libya, Trump apparently felt no qualms about a military strike on Gaddafi. In 2011, he was recorded saying that the West should "knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives," though he has since contradicted himself further on the matter.

Forum List

Back