🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump lies (can hardly keep up)

Nobodys perfect,hehe. At least he doesn't have a mile long list of body bags and he didn't laugh like a mad hatter lunatic at the torture and murder of a world leader who was no threat to us at all.
Which leader was that?

Momar Qudaffi. They tried to set up MB in Egypt too but that failed,thank goodness for the egyptions. They did manage to infiltrate Iraq,Lebanon,Iran,Bosnia, Serbia,Croasia and many African nations though.Plus all of europe and much of asia.
Momar, the guy who accepted responsibility for blowing Pan Am 103 out of the sky over Lockerbie that killed 259 souls, including 189 Americans, that guy. Not everyone forgave him for that. I am one of those folks. Only objection I had about his death was that they didn't torture him harshly or long enough. I guess it is good somehow that folks like you have forgiven him and written off the people he murdered in his terrorist attack.

Last edited:
Nobodys perfect,hehe. At least he doesn't have a mile long list of body bags and he didn't laugh like a mad hatter lunatic at the torture and murder of a world leader who was no threat to us at all.
Which leader was that?

Momar Qudaffi. They tried to set up MB in Egypt too but that failed,thank goodness for the egyptions. They did manage to infiltrate Iraq,Lebanon,Iran,Bosnia, Serbia,Croasia and many African nations though.Plus all of europe and much of asia.
Momar, the guy who accepted responsibility for blowing Pan Am 103 out of the sky over Lockerbie that killed 259 souls, including 189 Americans, that guy. Not everyone forgave him for that. I am one of those folks. Only objection I had about his death was that they didn't torture him harshly or long enough. I guess it is good somehow that folks like have forgiven him and written off the people he murdered in his terrorist attack.
See post #17 above

Forum List

Back