🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MORE TRUMP WINNING: Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973!...

anyone miss the good old days of 2009 when Obama was causing us to lose 6 million jobs a month?

Was it necessary to lie .. seriously?

You must be thinking of January of '09 when Bushie lost 839,000.

We're never lost 6 million in a month :rolleyes:

liberal-total-private-jobs-worldview-january-2012-data.jpg

This is a continuation of what started under Obama. Obama had nothing to do with it nor has Trump.

LOL...sure.

If a doctor found a cure for cncer, you would credit Trump. The economy is about more than 1 person.

No kidding, the economy is about more than your trailer park too.

Trump voters are more about trailer park trash. That is why he does so well in redneck states like Alabama and Mississippi. States that have the lowest per capita income.

This is a continuation of what started under Obama. Obama had nothing to do with it nor has Trump.

LOL...sure.

If a doctor found a cure for cncer, you would credit Trump. The economy is about more than 1 person.

If it happened on his watch, he'd rightfully get some credit. Just like if it happened on your Hussein's watch, you would have given him some credit.

I would give him no credit. I give Obama no credit nor do I give Trump any credit for the improving economy. It still has major problems and there is nothing any Republican or Democrat can do about it.

We do thank Obama, without his screw-ups we probably wouldn't have Trump.

Actually NO, you fuck heads go Trump elected because you still haven't gotten over your RACISM and SEXISM......... but, eventually, your ilk will die off.....LOL

No, it's your accusations of racism and sexism that helped usher Trump into the white house. Only a liberal would believe that they could get more votes by constantly insulting voters all the time. Good thing your kind is not smart enough to figure that out yet.

LOL...sure.

No kidding, the economy is about more than your trailer park too.

Trump voters are more about trailer park trash. That is why he does so well in redneck states like Alabama and Mississippi. States that have the lowest per capita income.

He won because he flipped Rust Belt states that voted for Obama twice.

You want to dis those states that voted for Obama twice?

Hate to break this to ya, but Mississippi has the highest proportional population of African-American voters in the nation...37% of Mississippians are African-American... 26% of Alabamans are African-American. And only one of the top 13 states with the highest proportional African-American populations is not a Southern state.

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia

Why do you hate African-Americans?

Last edited:
No, it's your accusations of racism and sexism that helped usher Trump into the white house

So, given the above, you idiotic asshole......YOU and your ilk chose a guy fined for real estate RACISM and a guy who clueless evangelicals, "anti-SEXISM" seem to LOVE for going around "grabbing pussies"????

LOL

Hate to break this to ya, but Mississippi has the highest proportional population of African-American voters in the nation...37% of Mississippians are African-American... 26% of Alabamans are African-American. And only one of the top 13 states with the highest proportional African-American populations is not a Southern state.

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia

Why do you hate African-Americans?
That's cause poor blacks are too proud to live on welfare and food stamps, unlike those parasitic whites who live on the generosity of government funded by hard-working blacks.

No, it's your accusations of racism and sexism that helped usher Trump into the white house

So, given the above, you idiotic asshole......YOU and your ilk chose a guy fined for real estate RACISM and a guy who clueless evangelicals, "anti-SEXISM" seem to LOVE for going around "grabbing pussies"????

LOL

Just about every white person in this country has probably been falsely accused of racism at least once, by this point in time.

SO when they see weak accusations like the shit flung at the President, they are being told, that this new york billionaire is "One of Them".

MORE TRUMP WINNING: Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973!...
Funny. Thank President Obama.
Why is it that hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends always take credit for anything good that happens when their party is in the White House, and always take credit for anything good that happens when the OTHER party is in the White House?

Funny stuff, you folks are a HOOT!

:spinner:

Not an Obama voter or fan...but thanks to him. Trump is riding on his legacy.

This is a victory for the Obama administration and for the Trump admin not getting in the way of what it works.

LOL

Accused and being found guilty are two different things. I get that you're a leftists and have no concept of the laws in this country. As for grabbing pussies, who's done that more in the white house than Bill Clinton......the husband of the witch you voted for?

Ray wants Trump to be just like Clinton.

No, I don't. I don't want to see his wife stay in politics to help pad their phony charity organization. I don't want to see Trump making 500K speeches to people he would owe favors to. I don't want to see him having sex with girls young enough to be his daughter in the White House. I don't want him to take the China when he leaves or taking letters off of all the keypads.

Now, sweet cakes, you are deflecting. Melania cost us half a billion to stay in the NY condo until the late spring so the boy could finish school. The china would be a steal in comparison. Yeah, you want Trump to be like Clinton.

Forum List

Back