More Truth About Pope Francis

My biggest issue with the Catholic Church is a lack of humility and an issue of excess. The best thing the Pope can do try to turn the church back to basics, shrug off the entitlement mentality some in power have and focus more on community outreach.

The best thing He can do is to follow the will of the Lord. I anticipate that the Will of the Lord would reflect a return to humility and doctrinal basics.

The problem with following the "will" of an Imaginary Sky Pixie is that you end up doing the things common sense tell you is a bad idea.

You know- Crusades, Inquisitions, sodomizng altar boys, marrying dozens of women (Like Smith, Young and Koresh did)

My biggest issue with the Catholic Church is a lack of humility and an issue of excess. The best thing the Pope can do try to turn the church back to basics, shrug off the entitlement mentality some in power have and focus more on community outreach.

The best thing He can do is to follow the will of the Lord. I anticipate that the Will of the Lord would reflect a return to humility and doctrinal basics.

The problem with following the "will" of an Imaginary Sky Pixie is that you end up doing the things common sense tell you is a bad idea.

You know- Crusades, Inquisitions, sodomizng altar boys, marrying dozens of women (Like Smith, Young and Koresh did)

Not on the same scale as the atheists with Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin and others that mass murdered how many?
40, 50 million?

You seriously are desperate aren't you?

[

Not on the same scale as the atheists with Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin and others that mass murdered how many?
40, 50 million?

Probably nowhere near...

Oh, wait, I thought that all those people were killed because they had been in states of civil war for decades, and the winners killed the losers, which is usually what happens after a civil war.

Had little to do with "atheism" or "Communism" or whatever. It had to do with the fact that you had Chen or Ivan at your mercy, and you were fresh out of mercy.

You seriously are desperate aren't you?

Nope. Organized Religion has never done a good thing in history, not fucking once, even by accident. Hopefully we can erradicate it before it erradicates us as a species.

I suspect that for most atheists who the POPE is doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

What a goofy conceit to think that people who aren't RC actually care who the POPE is.

I suspect that for most atheists who the POPE is doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

What a goofy conceit to think that people who aren't RC actually care who the POPE is.

And yet, a surprising amount of people who shouldnt care are responding with fierce anger to the Pope threads.

The best thing He can do is to follow the will of the Lord. I anticipate that the Will of the Lord would reflect a return to humility and doctrinal basics.[/QUOTE]

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And yet, a surprising amount of people who shouldnt care are responding with fierce anger to the Pope threads.

Except they do amount to a "hill of beans".

They do have an influence on policy. They shouldn't..but they do.

What's just precious is that no matter how much liberals scream, cry, mediate on the unfairness of it all, Pope Francis will still be Pope. No matter how much slander and smear non believers come up with, Pope Francis will still be Pope and not one mind will have been changed.

It's sure fun watching them try though. And fail. I do dearly love to see that fail.

Except they do amount to a "hill of beans".

They do have an influence on policy. They shouldn't..but they do.

Yeah because Obama is letting The Pope set policy....

It's not anger it's contempt.

The root sin is the same.

Definition of CONTEMPT
a : the act of despising : the state of mind of one who despises : disdain
b : lack of respect or reverence for something
: the state of being despised
: willful disobedience to or open disrespect of a court, judge, or legislative body

Definition of ANGER
: a strong feeling of displeasure and usually of antagonism
: rage 2

Contempt and anger are two completely different things.

What's just precious is that no matter how much liberals scream, cry, mediate on the unfairness of it all, Pope Francis will still be Pope. No matter how much slander and smear non believers come up with, Pope Francis will still be Pope and not one mind will have been changed.

It's sure fun watching them try though. And fail. I do dearly love to see that fail.

The last pope was an ex-Nazi who helped cover up the systematic abuse of children by priests.

The new one was joined at the hip with a military junta that murdered thousands of his countrymen.

Again, these are the people who are going to try to preach "morality" to me? It's laughable.

Forum List

Back