More white privilege

How in the fuck is that white privilege?

I see colored coughin' and sneezin' all over each other all the time...

Boone was taken to a Maricopa County jail. She was released Tuesday on a $5,000 bond,

WTF is that? She has three priors. The hell is that? This shit is cyclical.

I don't see what the big deal is...
It's the damned doctors who supply the drugs and the diagnosis to enable abuse.
If it isn't ADHD and they aren't dealing amphetamines to the kids, it's Schizophrenia / Bipolar or something like that, and they're dealing powerful neuroleptics and benzodiazepines.

And the damned cops who work with the damned doctors to enforce mental health gun control and make double sure no former mental patient ever has a spouse or access to a gun or escapes to a job away from a good Christian working man who's supporting his wife and children.

She kicked one and picked another one up by his neck and hit a third one in the face.

If it isn't ADHD and they aren't dealing amphetamines to the kids, it's Schizophrenia / Bipolar or something like that, and they're dealing powerful neuroleptics and benzodiazepines.

And the damned cops who work with the damned doctors to enforce mental health gun control and make double sure no former mental patient ever has a spouse or access to a gun or escapes to a job away from a good Christian working man who's supporting his wife and children.
And it doesn't matter which party is in power it continues like it is a planned narrative. Just like the spying apparatus created to see where you are going, where you live, where you are traveling all without that scary microchip some dumbshitz think is how they will track yous.

You live with them? Or how else would you know they dood it all da time?

I see them when I drive by; they're playing checkers on the street corner sneezin' all over each other...
And you drive by all the time...

I do.

I live in a comfortable gated community. Between here and downtown St. Augustine is what we commonly refer to as "dark territory". I could avoid it, but that'd be a bit out of my way, and I like watching negroes sneeze all over each other...

You live with them? Or how else would you know they dood it all da time?

I see them when I drive by; they're playing checkers on the street corner sneezin' all over each other...
And you drive by all the time...

I do.

I live in a comfortable gated community. Between here and downtown St. Augustine is what we commonly refer to as "dark territory". I could avoid it, but that'd be a bit out of my way, and I like watching negroes sneeze all over each other...
Sad that you enjoy being caged in a controlled environment. I can see why you feel that being a Trumpster makes you feel superior to the rest of the rats.. I live on 43 acres and move freely without humans to clutter the view.

And it doesn't matter which party is in power it continues like it is a planned narrative. Just like the spying apparatus created to see where you are going, where you live, where you are traveling all without that scary microchip some dumbshitz think is how they will track yous.
Eliminate the criminal code!

Boone was taken to a Maricopa County jail. She was released Tuesday on a $5,000 bond,

Yeah...2021 and it's still more of a crime to write a bad check..than it is to beat your kids.

I see no white privilege here..unless it's the police stunning her..instead of emptying their clips into her.

Yeah...2021 and it's still more of a crime to write a bad check..than it is to beat your kids.

I see no white privilege here..unless it's the police stunning her..instead of emptying their clips into her.

Bear was being sarcastic. They didn't use the stun gun until after she became violent.

It's a demonstration of people who run around thinking that drug/alcohol use harms no one but the user.

Forum List

Back