More women are skipping college to make six figures as electricians, car mechanics and truck drivers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Plus no woke brainwashing nor huge college debt.

“I don’t have a family yet, but raising a family is one of my bigger dreams in life too, so I love that I’ve found something that I love that would give me the time to have a healthy work-life balance.”

More power to them. It takes a toll on the body though over the years.

1723946978474.jpeg

“I don’t have a family yet, but raising a family is one of my bigger dreams in life too, so I love that I’ve found something that I love that would give me the time to have a healthy work-life balance.”

JD Vance hates that.

JD Vance hates that.
A young man who is a friend asked my advice when he got tired of the college propaganda. So I loaned him money for a lineman school.

He made 15,000 last week.

How much does the DNCCCP pay you to post your drivel?

.25 per word?

Many decades ago, I was a young lad working nights at 7-11. The local power plant workers would come in. One of them was a woman, and she was drop-dead gorgeous, and one of the best electricians. All the guys had a crush on her. I don't know how any of them could concentrate, being on a job with her.

Both K-12 & post K-12 education need to be totally rebuilt. Pres. Trump has stated his desire to defund the D.O.E. & return education back to the states where it belongs, the 50 individual states. At current the trade schools ARE the way to go, & as U said W20; "Plus no woke brainwashing nor huge college debt". W20 your posts/comments are always so centered on common sense &/or helpful tips for our fellow board members like a real pleasure for me to take in your posts!

So a lineman (in your fantasy world) made $15,000 last week.

rrrriiiiight.

Talk about price gouging.

You're just making shit up.
Yeah, he does the very dangerous job of dangling under a helicopter being lifted from tower to tower to do the work.

Dangerous work gets paid very well.

However, women outnumber men in colleges as well. They're taking over! :omg:

Forum List

Back