Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Every white man is your master. Whites are definitely afraid of Blacks. All white people arent cops thats why they are afraid. Hell even white cops are afraid. They just have the legal authority to kill Blacks like they kill your people too.
Yes, um.....when was the last time a crazy injun charged a cop?

Started a riot?

Burned down our own neighborhood?

We're not so alike after all.
Probably the last time the white man took all your land.

NA's did try to fight back and some even committed suicide to keep from white rule. Your ball licking is intolerable. My NA ancestors would scalp your beaten ass :laugh:
Good luck with that, ass lips. I belong to a tribe that was never conquered.
Good luck with what?

The whiteman bootlicking association is not a recognized tribe.

Getting an education and a job, and staying out of trouble, isnt "white man boot licking". Its called being a mature adult.

Hes referring to the legendary Seminole tribe by the way dumbass. Unlike yall....his ancestors couldnt be conquered.
Hes a boot licker.
Stop it boot licking injun. Stop fighting for your white masters while they keep your people on reservations. I know plenty of white people that understand some things about being Black but I've never met one that understands everything. Monkeys like Buc are afraid of Black people and fear inherently blocks understanding.
I have only one white master. I married her. And I don't think whites are afraid of black people. They learned very recently that black people die when they attack cops. They don't really fear anything they can shoot and kill.
Every white man is your master. Whites are definitely afraid of Blacks. All white people arent cops thats why they are afraid. Hell even white cops are afraid. They just have the legal authority to kill Blacks like they kill your people too.
Yes, um.....when was the last time a crazy injun charged a cop?

Started a riot?

Burned down our own neighborhood?

We're not so alike after all.
Probably the last time the white man took all your land.

NA's did try to fight back and some even committed suicide to keep from white rule. Your ball licking is intolerable. My NA ancestors would scalp your beaten ass :laugh:

Yep. Then a funny thing happened. The native Americans regrouped...and worked their butts off and got educations and jobs and follow the law and they are doing quite well. Funny how that works.
Thats not what reality shows us.

Walking Shield Inc.

Last edited:
So how could he lay down the law on anything?

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.
Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.
So a white person can't possibly understand a black person? Then the opposite must be true too, right ass-lips? That means you have no clue what white people do or do not understand.

Or did you think your racism only went one direction?

You're too fucking stupid to have a clue about anyone of any race.
Ok

Goodbye
Bye boot licker.

There are quite a few NA's here. They just don't go running around banging the war drum...unlike asslips who loves staying pissed off and blaming everyone else for his failures.

There are quite a few NA's here. They just don't go running around banging the war drum...unlike asslips who loves staying pissed off and blaming everyone else for his failures.
I thought she had me on ignore? :laugh:

Id never put you on ignore. I need a few cupcakes on my forum debate schedule. You're a decent warmup before I take on the intellent USMB members.

I took a quick peek at asslips rants. I highly recommend he go to a NA board and learn something. I would give a link, but it isn't allowed. I would also dare him to say there what he says here. And I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he does. :lol:

Id never put you on ignore. I need a few cupcakes on my forum debate schedule. You're a decent warmup before I take on the intellent USMB members.
Monkeys like you dont debate. You dont even know what it means.

I took a quick peek at asslips rants. I highly recommend he go to a NA board and learn something. I would give a link, but it isn't allowed. I would also dare him to say there what he says here. And I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he does. :lol:
I dont take recommendations from white whores that pretend not to be racist. Since I have NA ancestors and family members there is not much I could learn.

Against you...no. I dont debate. Its more like tossing a ball to a dog. I watch you chase it and think you accomplished something. ..then I throw it again. You keep chasing too.

Good boy! Dats a good boy!

Against you...no. I dont debate. Its more like tossing a ball to a dog. I watch you chase it and think you accomplished something. ..then I throw it again. You keep chasing too.

Good boy! Dats a good boy!
That wont work. Your plea to make me stop making you look stupid wont work. You cant debate me. You arent intelligent enough.

All racists disgust me, regardless of skin color. They should all be tortured and crucified and then burned alive.

I don't watch his movies.
I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.
If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.
Looks like you're conversing with him just fine, spear chucking porch monkey.
Sorry injun cur. We arent discussing what he watches until I say so. Can you translate that into monkey talk so he gets the message?

We already have. That means I'll respond to you whenever I want, however I want, and as often as I want not needing your permission to do so. You'll either like it or get over it.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.
I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.
If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.

He responded back to me and says I don't control the discussion. Seems his response back means I do.

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

If you don't like a word don't use it. But if you try and tell other people not to use it you're just letting them know it bugs you so guess what they're gonna do?

I've found many blacks say the word is a bad word to use yet in the next sentence use it.

I like 'bad words.' Helps mark the people who would use such words. Without those words they'd blend in. :)

He responded back to me and says I don't control the discussion. Seems his response back means I do.
He's a well trained chimp.

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

If you don't like a word don't use it. But if you try and tell other people not to use it you're just letting them know it bugs you so guess what they're gonna do?

Thats what I keep telling white people. The more you say not to use the N word the more Black people are going to use it and dare you to use it in public.

Sorry injun cur. We arent discussing what he watches until I say so. Can you translate that into monkey talk so he gets the message?

We already have. That means I'll respond to you whenever I want, however I want, and as often as I want not needing your permission to do so. You'll either like it or get over it.
No we havent discussed what you watched. I told you to wait until I threw you a banana and gave you permission.

I didnt say you dont control the discussion but I'm glad you got the point. I said I wasnt going to discuss your viewing habits. When I want your monkey opinion on what you watch or dont watch I will tell you.

Forum List

Back