Yale Law Professor EXPOSES the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Trial Against TRUMP....

You will have to be more specific.

My explanation was decades of precedent.
Give me a case where a biased prosecutor, in search of a crime to hang a specific person, where a “maybe” misdemeanor that has expired is elevated to 34:felonies on the grounds it was done to conceal another crime - and that other crime is never identified until jury instructions, and then the jurors get to pick which one of several options he is guilty of - and it isn’t unanimous, and the “crime” he is convicted of is STILL not known.

No he wasn

Ok. So what is the problem?

No it wasn't

Yes it was. See the link in post 88.

The Grand Jury has nothing to do with what was wasn't proven at trial.

Yes it does. It lends itself into the predicate crimes and establishes the intent crimes.

Because none of them were shown at trial.
Why would they be shown? Trump team already knew what they were.

They agreed to the predicate crimes during the motions and discover document.

You are being lied to.

Give me a case where a biased prosecutor, in search of a crime to hang a specific person, where a “maybe” misdemeanor that has expired is elevated to 34:felonies on the grounds it was done to conceal another crime - and that other crime is never identified until jury instructions, and then the jurors get to pick which one of several options he is guilty of - and it isn’t unanimous, and the “crime” he is convicted of is STILL not known.
The crime he was convicted of is in the indictments.

34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

How is it possible you don't this?

The other crimes were identified in court in February.

They don't need to be agreed upon because Trump is not charged with those crimes.

See link in post 88.

The crime he was convicted of is in the indictments.
34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

It’s only falsifying business records in the first degree if there is an underlying crime, and there was no underlying crime identified in the indictment.
How is it possible you don't this?

The other crimes were identified in court in February.

Nope. Not mentioned until the corrupt judge came up with some possibilities when it was time for jury instructions,
They don't need to be agreed upon because Trump is not charged with those crimes.

See link in post 88.

You didn’t answer my question. You speak of precedent, so name a case where…

…a biased prosecutor seeks a crime to pin on a specific individual he has it out for, and

…. Resurrects something that may not have even been a misdemeanor but is long expired in any event, and claims it’s because it was done to conceal another underlying crime, and….

….the underlying crime is not identified in the indictment, and…

… the judge tells the jury they don’t have to agree on the underlying crime, and…

… we still don’t know what the underlying crime is that he’s been convicted for!

This convoluted sham of a charge and trial was designed to be able to brand Trump a “convicted felon” for the few months leading into the Election, and you’ve been so brainwashed you’re falling for it.

What conduct?
Sustaining ALL Objections by Prosecution. Over ruling ALL Objections by Defense. Putting illegal Gag order on Trump but nothing on Cohen and that Whore Stormy. Not sequestering the Jury and giving them a week off. Upholding ALL motions by Persecutors. Denying ALL Motions by defense. And having the GALL to give Jury instructions that they did not have to be unanimous on which of THREE Crime theories they drummed up. ALL of these Fact will be heard by SCOTUS. Sooner than you think.

It’s only falsifying business records in the first degree if there is an underlying crime, and there was no underlying crime identified in the indictment.

Again...the underlying crimes were not in the indictment because Trump is not charged with those crimes.

The indictment only includes crimes Trump is accused of commiting...in this case falsifying business documents in the first degree.

Nope. Not mentioned until the corrupt judge came up with some possibilities when it was time for jury instructions,

Are you not able to open the document in post 88?

Trump lied to you.

Go to post 88. Click the link. Halfway down page 11 is "other crimes". Those crimes were discussed in detail for the defense prosecutors and the judge.

You didn’t answer my question. You speak of precedent, so name a case where…

The precedent for intent crimes is in post 90.

Some of the precedent cases are in post 56 that I linked to you already.

It's hard to have discussion with someone who ignores the evidence.

…a biased prosecutor seeks a crime to pin on a specific individual he has it out for, and

Thots and feels. Not relevant.

…. Resurrects something that may not have even been a misdemeanor but is long expired in any event, and claims it’s because it was done to conceal another underlying crime, and….

Yes. Enforcing the law. Trump is not above the law.

….the underlying crime is not identified in the indictment, and…

Yes it is. You were lied too and oddly you can't seem to come to grips with it. An interesting psychological profile indeed but does not refute the facts you have been provided.

… the judge tells the jury they don’t have to agree on the underlying crime, and…

They had to agree on the charged crimes IAW the constitution.

They did d not have to agree on the underlying crimes.

… we still don’t know what the underlying crime is that he’s been convicted for!

Good grief. He was not charged with the underlying crimes.

He was charged with falsifying business records in the first degree.

The predicate crimes I have already provided and Trump's team knew of them in February.

This convoluted sham of a charge and trial was designed to be able to brand Trump a “convicted felon” for the few months leading into the Election, and you’ve been so brainwashed you’re falling for it.
No. It was designed to charge criminals.

I am sorry Trump committed a felony. Certainly it is hard for you accept but it actually happened.

Trump committed a felony. Brainwashing has nothing to do with it.

Again...the underlying crimes were not in the indictment because Trump is not charged with those crimes.

The indictment only includes crimes Trump is accused of commiting...in this case falsifying business documents in the first degree.

Are you not able to open the document in post 88?

Trump lied to you.

Go to post 88. Click the link. Halfway down page 11 is "other crimes". Those crimes were discussed in detail for the defense prosecutors and the judge.

The precedent for intent crimes is in post 90.

Some of the precedent cases are in post 56 that I linked to you already.

It's hard to have discussion with someone who ignores the evidence.

Thots and feels. Not relevant.

Yes. Enforcing the law. Trump is not above the law.

Yes it is. You were lied too and oddly you can't seem to come to grips with it. An interesting psychological profile indeed but does not refute the facts you have been provided.

They had to agree on the charged crimes IAW the constitution.

They did d not have to agree on the underlying crimes.

Good grief. He was not charged with the underlying crimes.

He was charged with falsifying business records in the first degree.

The predicate crimes I have already provided and Trump's team knew of them in February.

No. It was designed to charge criminals.

I am sorry Trump committed a felony. Certainly it is hard for you accept but it actually happened.

Trump committed a felony. Brainwashing has nothing to do with it.
You’re too far gone.

Sustaining ALL Objections by Prosecution.

They must have made good objections.

Do you think a judge should reject at least one just because? Lol.
Over ruling ALL Objections by Defense.

If he did them the objections were nonsense.

Did you have a specific objection in mind?

Putting illegal Gag order on Trump but nothing on Cohen and that Whore Stormy.

Gag orders are not illegal. They have been implemented for decades.

Did you really think gag orders are unconstitutional? Lol.

Not sequestering the Jury and giving them a week off.

Can you link what law this violates?

Upholding ALL motions by Persecutors.

So? Should the judge not uphold one just because?

Denying ALL Motions by defense.

This didn't happen.

And having the GALL to give Jury instructions that they did not have to be unanimous on which of THREE Crime theories they drummed up.

Correct. They do not have to agree on the predicate crimes.

They were not drummed up and were discussed with Trump legal team

ALL of these Fact will be heard by SCOTUS. Sooner than you think.
Why? Do you think you or I would get this privilege?

Why do you think Trump gets special legal privileges?

They must have made good objections.

Do you think a judge should reject at least one just because? Lol.

If he did them the objections were nonsense.

Did you have a specific objection in mind?

Gag orders are not illegal. They have been implemented for decades.

Did you really think gag orders are unconstitutional? Lol.

Can you link what law this violates?

So? Should the judge not uphold one just because?

This didn't happen.

Correct. They do not have to agree on the predicate crimes.

They were not drummed up and were discussed with Trump legal team

Why? Do you think you or I would get this privilege?

Why do you think Trump gets special legal privileges?
What a diaper load. That freak is not even a real Judge. BTW--I forgot to Mention. That Fatass Pig Bragg campaigned to "Get Trump". In our "System of Justice" a Prosecuter can't target a man and go LOOKING for a violation. Especially for political reasons. Stalin and Beria did that. And THAT will be the main argument for dismissal.

Adam Savage on Mythbusters famously said “I reject your reality and substitute my own”. Fun on a tv show. But not so fun in the real world. This is the problem in dealing with Trump Fanboys. They reject reality and substitute their own and demand everyone agree. The next day they have another new reality and nobody is to question it.

What a diaper load. That freak is not even a real Judge. BTW--I forgot to Mention. That Fatass Pig Bragg campaigned to "Get Trump". In our "System of Justice" a Prosecuter can't target a man and go LOOKING for a violation. Especially for political reasons. Stalin and Beria did that. And THAT will be the main argument for dismissal.
“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.” - Stalin

Adam Savage on Mythbusters famously said “I reject your reality and substitute my own”. Fun on a tv show. But not so fun in the real world. This is the problem in dealing with Trump Fanboys. They reject reality and substitute their own and demand everyone agree. The next day they have another new reality and nobody is to question it.
Yeah, right. The reality is for the FIRST time in my life, I had to walk by a bunch of Muslims and their leftist enablers yelling “Death to Jews.” The reality is that for the FIRST time in my life, we need to hire armed military to stand at post during Shabbat services. The reality is that some Jews are removing their mezzuzahs.

That’s the reality, and it has happened under Biden as he seeks to placate antisemitic Muslims for their votes.

(Please, Gd, make it so Dems cant cheat enough to overcome Trump’s lead.)

Yeah, right. The reality is for the FIRST time in my life, I had to walk by a bunch of Muslims and their leftist enablers yelling “Death to Jews.” The reality is that for the FIRST time in my life, we need to hire armed military to stand at post during Shabbat services. The reality is that some Jews are removing their mezzuzahs.

That’s the reality, and it has happened under Biden as he seeks to placate antisemitic Muslims for their votes.

(Please, Gd, make it so Dems cant cheat enough to overcome Trump’s lead.)

You must be unusually young.

Or unusually ignorant.

Or possibly forgetful.

Or rather more insulated than I would expect possible.

What a diaper load. That freak is not even a real Judge.

What? He isn't a real judge?

Lol, I have to see the link for that one.

BTW--I forgot to Mention. That Fatass Pig Bragg campaigned to "Get Trump". In our "System of Justice" a Prosecuter can't target a man and go LOOKING for a violation.

Running on convicting criminals.

Oh the shame. Lol.

Especially for political reasons. Stalin and Beria did that. And THAT will be the main argument for dismissal.
Political candidates are not above the law.

Trump did the crime. Political reasons is not a reason for appeal.

Good grief.

You must be unusually young.

Or unusually ignorant.

Or possibly forgetful.

Or rather more insulated than I would expect possible.

1) All liberal sources.

2) All INDIVIDUAL antisemites. I could give you a ton of examples of the Jew-haters on the left. Just look at this forum alone! The ratio of Jew-hating libs to Jew-hating alt-right is about 10:1.

3) It is only on the Left that high-ranking officials - like presidents of universities - are enabling or even promoting the rampant antisemitism. THAT is the much bigger problem, as we have learned from history.

4) When Vice-principals from a conservative middle school take their 6th graders out of class, March them over to the black community center where black toddlers are in class, and scream “DEATH to BLACKS!,” let me know. Because right now, that is happening only from a liberal school and against Jews.

Oh the shame. Lol.

Good grief.
What was the crime that made this a felony, and 34 felonies at that? We still don’t know.

Oh the shame. Lol.

Good grief.
Fuck it. You commies are all alike. This BULLSHIT case will be overturned. By SCOTUS. Appeal is also part of the Justice System. And once again ,being a STUPID fuck ,you ignored the FACT that ,in this country ,you can't "Target" a man and go LOOKING for a "Crime". But that Fat Lawn Jockey did just that ,while releasing hundreds of VIOLENT Felons on ROR. So stick it where the sun don't shine. All you commie pigs are alike.

Forum List

Back