Yale Law Professor EXPOSES the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Trial Against TRUMP....

Falsifying business records does it exist.

Yes. It does. But in order to jack it up to a felony, the persecution needed to prove that Trump had an intent to commit or conceal some “other” crime. There was no other crime. Still isn’t.
Who lied and told you it didn't exist?
Nobody. I am telling you the truth. You dumbass.

Yes. It does. But in order to jack it up to a felony, the persecution needed to prove that Trump had an intent to commit or conceal some “other” crime. There was no other crime. Still isn’t.

Yes there were. 3 of them. Trump and his team have known of them since February.

You are being lied to. Stop being an easy mark.

Nobody. I am telling you the truth. You dumbass.
No. You may think you are telling the truth but you are actually repeating Trump's lies.

Then why don't lawyers agree with you?

Some do. However you won’t listen to those who agree with the verdict. They’re part of the Deep State. Or something.

This last one is interesting. It covers the points, and discusses them. The biggest failure in the trial was Trump and his defense.

I know, you guys think everything Trump does is perfect, but nope. His defense was awful.

More bad news for the Orange Shit Gibbon's Cult Followers.

Trump's Appeal of Gag Order In "Hush Money" Case Dismissed By New York's Highest Court.

New York's highest court ruled Tuesday that it will not consider former President Donald Trump's challenge to a gag order in the criminal case in which he was recently convicted of 34 felony counts.

The Court of Appeals wrote in a one-sentence decision that the appeal was dismissed "upon the ground that no substantial constitutional question is directly involved."

Todd Blanche, an attorney for Trump, declined to comment on the decision.

Justice Juan Merchan issued the gag order March 26, barring Trump from making public comments about witnesses, jurors, court and prosecutor staff, and the relatives of any counsel or court staffer. He later updated the order to include members of his own family.

Is that anything, "Some people say", but when asked who those people you do not have an answer. Giant face plant on you.

I like how you cut out the rest of my response. Of course you won’t read or admit any other point of view exists. You are a Fanboy for Trump. Part of the Cult.

I like how you cut out the rest of my response. Of course you won’t read or admit any other point of view exists. You are a Fanboy for Trump. Part of the Cult.

You post was pure bullshit. "Some" means nothing without the evidence to back it up, and so far you ain't got the evidence.

Yet Merchan has to base his ruling in judicial precedent. These precedents were discussed with Trump's team. They knew the precedents going in.

I suppose SCOTUS could overturn it but why? Why now? This is an old law. Been used numerous times. Why is Trump special?

Sure, maybe it will but on what grounds?

I didn't mean to imply it couldn't fail.

My point is nothing Merchan did was in appropriate. If it gets overturned then I guess a lot of people who falsified business records to cover other crimes will be happy.

If it you knew a judges role in these types of cases.

Sure it can. I just don't see why it would.

You have a reason? List it.

I still do not remember claiming it could not be overturned.

Can you show me that?

Correct. Maybe SCOTUS will overturn it.

Maybe SCOTUS will overturn any case of a convicted felon.

So what?

Your responses do nothing to negate the precedent used.

I suspect you will be disappointed but who knows? If it is overturned I will accept that decision.

In the interim, Trump is a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.
No. He just takes his Orders from the DNC.

You post was pure bullshit. "Some" means nothing without the evidence to back it up, and so far you ain't got the evidence.

I posted three links in support. Three articles by lawyers who explained the decision. But of course you cut that out. Why? Can’t deal with reality?

I posted three links in support. Three articles by lawyers who explained the decision. But of course you cut that out. Why? Can’t deal with reality?

You posted sources from conservative websites. Suspect websites Your research was slip-shod and unconvincing. Baiscally used sites you knew were and went there. Try stepping out of your comfort zone sometime.

Yes there were. 3 of them. Trump and his team have known of them since February.
You keep chittering the official line. But that’s exactly one of the appellate points.

I understand that you don’t know anything. But you are absolutely unimpressive and unpersuasive in your regurgitation of the ignorance you’ve been told to report as if it were meaningful. It isn’t.
You are being lied to. Stop being an easy mark.

No no. It’s you who keeps being lied to. And you simply don’t know any better.
No. You may think you are telling the truth
I am. It’s not a belief. It’s a fact.
but you are actually repeating Trump's lies.
Wrong again. If you knew anything about the law, which you clearly don’t, you wouldn’t need to rely on the government and liberal press lie-filled propaganda.

Forum List

Back