Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

Luddly you are the one who keeps changing your story. You lie, say things, then say you did not say things.

You are the one who has said and admitted that you wish all humans on the planet would die.

I rank you right with Jeremiah in foolishness.

Oh jeez, no ... I never said that.

Nor do I believe it or want it.

What a weird lie to tell.

As to this conversation, THIS topic, the posts are right in front of you. I linked to what you wrote so you cannot deny it.

I've had enough of this for a while - I'm going to lunch.

Just stop with the silly ass threats and STOP defending a KNOWN pedo cult.

The anti-Godists are the fools, Luddly.

Atheists and theists should have a live and let live environment.

You can't do that, can you?

"What a weird lie to tell."

I am wrong. Checking back, it was PaintMyHouse, who is even weirder than you.

My apology.

'All FLDS will be without a home by the end of this year,' Black said on Thursday. 'We ask that this religious genocide stop.'

Jessop said that his home had also been taken, adding: 'Help get our homes back, allow us to live our religion in peace.'

Read more: Polygamist dads lost three wives and 10 children in flash flood
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On the face of it, I don't have any objection to polygamy and I really don't care about morms' wacko beliefs --- BUT these people are also child sexual predators and, as the Duck Dynasty creep advocates, very young girls are forced into "marriage" with older men.

Why doesn't the law put a stop to this?

BTW, look at the aerial view of the town. Its a fairly large town, meaning there are a lot of suffering children and women there.

The law did put a stop to it because it was Warren Jeff himself that was a child sex predator.
It was the people of the community that turned him in because of what he was doing. Rebecca Wall who was one of the wife's of his dad refused to marry Warren and fled the community. She helped get him committed to life in prison.
They had no problem with his dad running things, but when his dad died in 2002 he started forcing marriages, having sex with underage children and many men in the community accused Warren of raping them as children.
The community as a whole are not child rapists like Warren Jeffs was.
You are accusing the whole community of being child abusers and they are not.

'All FLDS will be without a home by the end of this year,' Black said on Thursday. 'We ask that this religious genocide stop.'

Jessop said that his home had also been taken, adding: 'Help get our homes back, allow us to live our religion in peace.'

On the face of it, I don't have any objection to polygamy and I really don't care about morms' wacko beliefs --- BUT these people are also child sexual predators and, as the Duck Dynasty creep advocates, very young girls are forced into "marriage" with older men.

BTW, look at the aerial view of the town. Its a fairly large town, meaning there are a lot of suffering children and women there.

The law did put a stop to it because it was Warren Jeff himself that was a child sex predator.
It was the people of the community that turned him in because of what he was doing. Rebecca Wall who was one of the wife's of his dad refused to marry Warren and fled the community. She helped get him committed to life in prison.
They had no problem with his dad running things, but when his dad died in 2002 he started forcing marriages, having sex with underage children and many men in the community accused Warren of raping them as children.
Many of them are if you can believe the stories of the survivors who ran away.

Many of them are if you can believe the stories of the survivors who ran away.

Yes but not all of them are.
Like I said before earlier in this thread, some are but not all of them.
They had a real problem with Warren but not his dad.

I am certainly not saying they all are by any stretch of the imagination.

Jeffs' power, in part, derived from the fact, as did Koresh's, that he could reward or withhold sexual favors for those who supported him or opposed him. Many of the men and some of the women were very active in abusing women and children.

Jeffs' power, in part, derived from the fact, as did Koresh's, that he could reward or withhold sexual favors for those who supported him or opposed him. Many of the men and some of the women were very active in abusing women and children.

I didn't say you did.
I was talking to Luddly who thinks that they all are.

I didn't say you did. I was talking to Luddly who thinks that they all are.
Thank you and my apology. Luddly has his/her own problems with religious belief, and will silly statements then lie about them and what others say.

Warren Jeffs' brother indicted for food stamp fraud...

Polygamous church leaders indicted, arrested for food stamp fraud
February 23, 2016 - In a case that some say could destroy Utah's largest polygamous sect, federal prosecutors on Tuesday announced indictments against leaders and members of the polygamous Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on charges related to food stamp fraud.
Lyle Jeffs, who has been running the FLDS for his imprisoned brother, is one of nearly a dozen people named in an indictment that was unsealed Tuesday while FBI agents and sheriffs deputies searched businesses in Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Ariz., that are owned by members of the FLDS. Also indicted was Seth Jeffs, brother to both Lyle and FLDS President Warren Jeffs, the religion's president and prophet — and who is serving a sentence of up to life in prison plus 20 years in Texas for crimes related to marrying and sexually abusing underage girls. "If they're finally going to prosecute Lyle and the leaders of the church, it will eventually bring the church down," said Wallace Jeffs, Warren Jeffs' half-brother, who was expelled from the church. "This pretty much cuts the head off the snake."

Hildale and Colorado City, collectively known as Short Creek, are home to the FLDS church. Isaac Wyler, a former member of the church, said Tuesday's action appears to be the largest law enforcement raid in the towns since 1953, when Arizona authorities arrived to arrest polygamists. "There are officers all over town," Wyler said. Jeffs and a number of other FLDS Church leaders and members were arrested Tuesday in Utah and South Dakota, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office. Each of the 11 people indicted face one count each of conspiring to defraud the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

A large percentage of FLDS Church members living in Short Creek receive SNAP benefits, amounting to millions of dollars in benefits per year, the news release said. Prosecutors say church leaders ordered members to give their SNAP benefits — in food and cash transfers — to the church, which collects and redistributes commodities to the community. The leaders tell church members that they must obtain their food and household goods only through the church, the indictment alleges. "This indictment is not about religion. This indictment is about fraud," U.S. Attorney John W. Huber said in the news release. "This indictment charges a sophisticated group of individuals operating in the Hildale-Colorado City community who conspired to defraud a program intended to help low income individuals and families purchase food."

Charged in the indictment are Lyle Steed Jeffs, 56, John Clifton Wayman, 56, Kimball Dee Barlow, 51, Winford Johnson Barlow, 50, Rulon Mormon Barlow, 45, Ruth Peine Barlow, 41, and Preston Yates Barlow, 41, all of Hildale. Also charged are Nephi Steed Allred, 40, Hyrum Bygnal Dutson, 55, and Kristal Meldrum Dutson, 55, all of Colorado City; and Seth Steed Jeffs, 42, of Custer, South Dakota.

MORE

Just so. The feds will now run a RICO against the entire leadership and jail them. This is a good, good thing the feds do.

Went to college with a few of the Short Creek boys along time ago. They called gorging on the welfare programs "blooding the beast."

Forum List

Back