Mortgage Lenders Bad, Student Loans Good

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In the 2+2=5 Bizzaroland of Liberals we learn that having adult sign on for more home they can afford is evil and merits the death penalty but having young people just starting out in the world taking on more debt than they need to buy a starter home is, well, you tell me

Predatory lending is any lending practice that imposes unfair or abusive loan terms on a borrower. It is also any practice that convinces a borrower to accept unfair terms through deceptive, coercive, exploitative or unscrupulous actions for a loan that a borrower doesn't need, doesn't want or can't afford.

Obama is a Predatory Lender, right?

student-loans.jpg

Frank, why do you think spiraling college costs and the associated crippling student loans are good? All the liberals are saying just the opposite.

Frank, why do you think spiraling college costs and the associated crippling student loans are good? All the liberals are saying just the opposite.

Maybe because Marxist gender studies degrees aren't the best use of capital?

The average profit for college is about 20%. Imagine if they sold stock! Every investor would be participating.

As we all know, prices reflect the supply and demand balance. The reason colleges can charge so much is because we have more kids than ever attending college. The liberal solution? Free college--or in other words, have somebody else pay for it.

So when taxpayers pay for this college, we will likely double the attendance. Then what would happen to prices?

In the 2+2=5 Bizzaroland of Liberals we learn that having adult sign on for more home they can afford is evil and merits the death penalty but having young people just starting out in the world taking on more debt than they need to buy a starter home is, well, you tell me

Predatory lending is any lending practice that imposes unfair or abusive loan terms on a borrower. It is also any practice that convinces a borrower to accept unfair terms through deceptive, coercive, exploitative or unscrupulous actions for a loan that a borrower doesn't need, doesn't want or can't afford.

student-loans.jpg

Why in the world are you trying to make this political? If you want to go there, liberals have been fighting against rising college costs for years, and that's one of the central themes of Bernie Sanders campaign,
Skyrocketing college costs is a moral issue, not a political one.

Since Obama became the world largest predatory lender, college costs answer student debt skyrocketed.

Students should revolt against Obama and Democrats for their predatory lending

student-loans.jpg
False comparison fallacy, bad.

student-loans.jpg

Why in the world are you trying to make this political? If you want to go there, liberals have been fighting against rising college costs for years, and that's one of the central themes of Bernie Sanders campaign,
Skyrocketing college costs is a moral issue, not a political one.
Clearly this is rhetorical.

Frank's usually "Obama Shot My Dog" posting aside, there are some valid issues here.

The first is that because our business world has made a college degree a requisite for making anything near a living a wage, then it should be accessible to everyone.

The problem is, of course, is that we really don't need a college degree for most jobs. Business wants bachelor's degrees because HS Diplomas have become meaningless.

Frank's usually "Obama Shot My Dog" posting aside, there are some valid issues here.

The first is that because our business world has made a college degree a requisite for making anything near a living a wage, then it should be accessible to everyone.

The problem is, of course, is that we really don't need a college degree for most jobs. Business wants bachelor's degrees because HS Diplomas have become meaningless.
High school diplomas are worthless because the left has destroyed public education.

Now Joey go back to watching Fat Mike's great movies.

Public education is NOT about educating. It is about racketeering...government protects teachers unions and in turn the D party gets tons of campaign donations. Win/win.

High school diplomas are worthless because the left has destroyed public education.

Really? Who were the ones who insisted on expunging all references to Evolution from the science books?

Right wingers.

Who insisted on cutting funding to education?

Right wingers.

There's plenty of blame to go around.

Who insisted on medicating the shit out of kids with Ritalin?

Rightwingers

Public education is NOT about educating. It is about racketeering...government protects teachers unions and in turn the D party gets tons of campaign donations. Win/win.

again, if you ever got any education, it was a wasted effort.

There are a lot of problems with education. Part of it is because with the parents working four jobs, no one is making sure that kids are doing their homework.

Really? Who were the ones who insisted on expunging all references to Evolution from the science books?

Right wingers.

Right wingers.

Rightwingers

There are a lot of problems with education. Part of it is because with the parents working four jobs, no one is making sure that kids are doing their homework.
When my children were born, I vowed that they would NEVER walks the halls of a p-school. They never did.

I did not want them turning out like you. A statist loving dunce.

Right wingers.

Right wingers.

Rightwingers

The Left has run education down into the dirt. Even NYC Borough Presidents, who happen to be black, are decrying how horrible the inner city education system has become. It cheats their constituents children of a future, just as benefits the Democrat Party; that was their intent all along

We spent more money per student that any other country on the planet and it all goes to fund a sick, malevolent bureaucracy that practices intellectual pedophilia on school kids

Last edited:

Right wingers.

Right wingers.

Rightwingers

When my children were born, I vowed that they would NEVER walks the halls of a p-school. They never did.

Joe is a Useful Idiot

Again, went to Catholic Schools (which is why I hate religion so much) and was a Conservative until my boss told me it was okay for him to fuck me over after I had a slip and fall because "he didn't have to deal with a union."

A working man voting for a Republican is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Right wingers.

Right wingers.

Rightwingers

The Left has run education down into the dirt. Even NYC Borough Presidents, who happen to be black, are decrying how horribly the inner city education system has become. It cheats their constituents children of a future, just as benefits the Democrat Party; that was their intent all along

We spent more money per student that any other country on the planet and it all goes to fund a sick, malevolent bureaucracy that practices intellectual pedophilia on school kids
Those who know the least, obey the best.

This is the motto of the p-school system...Win/win for the state.

The Left has run education down into the dirt. Even NYC Borough Presidents, who happen to be black, are decrying how horribly the inner city education system has become. It cheats their constituents children of a future, just as benefits the Democrat Party; that was their intent all along

Common Core and No Child Left behind were wonderful Republican ideas. How come you guys take no responsibility for your part in the mess?

Again, went to Catholic Schools (which is why I hate religion so much) and was a Conservative until my boss told me it was okay for him to fuck me over after I had a slip and fall because "he didn't have to deal with a union."

A working man voting for a Republican is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.
Glad to see that you know voting R is dumb.

Sadly, you are too dumb to realize that voting D is also dumb.

Forum List

Back