Mortimer got himself a gothic vampire coat

Are you a Gothic Vampire Mort?

I think it fits "christianity" theme, a bit, i like gothic and metal, but not the black metal or satanism.

Check this guys their song is "we drink your blood" on first sight it might appear black or satanic but it is not, the theme is about the holy eucharist, because jesus in the new testament on last supper said "this is my blood, drink it and you will have eternal life" it is in every catholic mass the we eat the flesh and drink the blood of jesus. and look how they are dressed.

black also used to be the colour of catholics and catholic political parties.

It reminds me of the last time I visited the farmer's co-op and saw a hundred pounds of fertilizer in a 50 pound bag.

Are you a Gothic Vampire Mort?

I think it fits "christianity" theme, a bit, i like gothic and metal, but not the black metal or satanism.

Check this guys their song is "we drink your blood" on first sight it might appear black or satanic but it is not, the theme is about the holy eucharist, because jesus in the new testament on last supper said "this is my blood, drink it and you will have eternal life" it is in every catholic mass the we eat the flesh and drink the blood of jesus. and look how they are dressed.

black also used to be the colour of catholics and catholic political parties.

"Powerwolf" may be the best goth metal band name of all time. LOL

Forum List

Back