Moscow ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ : Economy Destroyed By Wagner Revolt I Just in the last week the Ruble ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ has lost 7% of its value.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

No limits friendship also includes sending a Chinese "safekeeping" force into Siberia. :thup:

I've been watching the Ruble๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ over time and I've never seen a currency collapse to the extent it has. It was incredibly bad after the start of the war initially, but the sustained decline since February is eye-opening. Just in the last week the Ruble has lost 7% of its value.

Moscow empire๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ : Economy Destroyed By Wagner Revolt​

hans wants back.png

Looks terrible for you Winkle Titty . Your Nazis have not reached a defense line anywhere . Cannot even get through the Security Zones . Must be the most hilarious ever offensive

any comment on the topic (ruble ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ )?

Get some real new already.

Dude, you got a Moscow obsession? Is there nothing else you can talk about? Don't you know this whole prefab war was created by Blackrock and the industrial-military complex controlling Washington to go on forever to get rich?
since 16 century , I AM A LITWIN !!!

full support to the industrial-military complex controlling Washington , I DO INVEST IN SWEDISH industrial-military complex
PS MOSCOW HORDE SUCKS !!

Russians are waking up to some expensive realities. The pitch by Putin and the FSB of inflation running at 2.5% is comical, to say the least.

Car prices in Russia could rise by 15-20% again due to the falling ruble

Rents increase by up to 70% year on year.
Russian sources quote๐Ÿ‘‡

โ€œ๐Ÿ“ˆโ€ผ๏ธ Among the cities of Russia, the most expensive housing rent has risen in Sochi. For six months, prices have increased by 71%.

But in the capital, rates have decreased: by 15% in the old Moscow, by 5% in the new one. RIA Real Estate was told in Yandex Lease.

Average rental price for the first half of the year:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Moscow - about 60 thousand rubles;
๐Ÿ‘‰ Sochi - 44 thousand;
๐Ÿ‘‰ Moscow region - 32 thousand;
๐Ÿ‘‰ St. Petersburg - 30 thousand;
๐Ÿ‘‰ Kazan โ€” 28 thousandโ€

Taxi Fares increase by 15%

Russian sources quote๐Ÿ‘‡

โ€œโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ˆ In Moscow, a taxi has risen in price by 15%, and throughout Russia - by 11%, calculated in Tinkoff Data. Services raise prices due to the rise in the cost of cars and their maintenance, Citymobile said.

Posters comment: Inflation is sweeping the country with a new acceleration. The inflationary spiral is gaining momentum. We must learn to save money, because there is no end in sight.โ€

#RussianInflation #RussiaisATerroistState

Last edited:
Get some real new already.

oh boy ,

for your buddies

A catastrophe for you Winkle Titty . Your Nazis have not reached a defense line anywhere . Cannot even get through the Security Zones . Must be the most hilarious ever offensive

Forum List

Back