Moscow has Lost 3,000 Armored Vehicles and Has No Way to Replace Them/Aeroflot passenger traffic in March decreased by 20.4%

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

terrible news for Ivans and Moscow´s useful idiots ....Kremlin is debating on banning the usage of the word Aeroflot or changing its name to LandFlot. 😆

Aeroflot passenger traffic in March decreased by 20.4%

The tires are literally coming off their vehicles in Ukraine and they have no way to replace them when they break down, get destroyed or abandoned. Corruption within their own military has destroyed any chance of that. The Muscovy death toll is up to 20,000+ in just a mere 2 months of fighting. We haven't seen losses in lives and equipment like this since the second world war. None of this is sustainable. Muscovy is done, Putin just doesn't realize it yet.

I believe that a Russian victory in Ukraine is possible, but only at a tremendous cost.
Well it's pretty easy if Putin keeps redefining what "victory" looks like.

Even if they should take a technical military win in the end they country has already lost and those losses will mount up with every day that passes until the Russians withdraw.

No matter what side of this war you favor the civilized world cannot allow the Russians to get away with all of the war crimes they have committed in Ukraine and the investigators are moving in as quickly as Russians pull out of an area and are documenting them all as fast as they can.

Check it out. Must be propaganda because Ukraine is kicking Russian ass. Ask any American.

Check it out. Must be propaganda because Ukraine is kicking Russian ass. Ask any American.
They've been there now for about 24 hours.

They could only do this safely because Russians have withdrawn from all but the east and south so as to concentrate their forces for the current offensive and they are still taking massive losses.

Well it's pretty easy if Putin keeps redefining what "victory" looks like.

Even if they should take a technical military win in the end they country has already lost and those losses will mount up with every day that passes until the Russians withdraw.

No matter what side of this war you favor the civilized world cannot allow the Russians to get away with all of the war crimes they have committed in Ukraine and the investigators are moving in as quickly as Russians pull out of an area and are documenting them all as fast as they can.
and This number is very conservative, it doesn't take into account losses of PMCs , so called LPR / DPR conscripts, policemen , the national guard, and etc. .

and This number is very conservative, it doesn't take into account losses of PMCs , so called LPR / DPR conscripts, policemen , the national guard, and etc. .

That "estimate" is so conservative as to be absurd. I'm smart enough to know that the Ukrainian estimates may be influenced by poliltics but I strongly believe based on what I've seen and what I know about fighting wars that those numbers are probably off by 25-40%.

Deaths on the Russian side are probably close to 30k with about 5-7x that number in wounded and their armored equipment losses totaling well over 5k total.

Putin has now lost in the vicinity of 30% of his original force.

He has large numbers of both men and equipment in reserve but these are staggering losses considering at the outset they had a solid 10x superiority across the board numerically over Ukraine.

Total victory, i.e capture of the entire country.
Their goal for this invasion was to take all of Ukraine east of the Dnieper River and everything in the SE from Odessa North and East.

When their in itial assault was stalled and thrown back they decided to try just to focus on Luhansk and Donbas because of the natural resources along with the coast.

There's a really good chance we may see a major conflict breaking out over the Russians trying to reinforce the Black Sea Fleet from the Mediterranean in the next week or two.

Unfortunately this is probably a long ways from over.

Confederate Soldier

including the westren Ukraine ?

Yes. I think it is possible if Russia throws in its entire armed forces, instead of doing it piecemeal. Again, tremendous losses would occur. Ukraine is putting up a hell of a scrap.

I think what's going to happen now, is a 1939 Finland situation. Russia will realize its initial error, and then sue for peace/the Donbass region.

They have a considerable stock of our and other NATO nation's PGM rounds for the 155 as well. This effectively gives them the same precision attack capability they'd have using aircraft with modern satellite and laser guidance systems.

They definitely have limited range but the most accuracy artillery has ever been able to achieve.

Sixty years ago the 155 was capable of 10m accuracy, this increases it to about 1M.

Yes. I think it is possible if Russia throws in its entire armed forces, instead of doing it piecemeal. Again, tremendous losses would occur. Ukraine is putting up a hell of a scrap.

I think what's going to happen now, is a 1939 Finland situation. Russia will realize its initial error, and then sue for peace/the Donbass region.
That would only be possible in a years long war of attrition and Russia just doesn't have the economic power to carry on a full scale land war for anywhere near that kind of time.

The whole of the western world has become Ukraine's domestic arms industry so as long as they don't run out of medics, cooks and trigger pullers Russia is simply in a war it cannot win.

Forum List

Back