Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know there are Austrians here, im an Austrian (well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen), cool who are the other Austrians? The most famous Austrian is the Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, because i doubt many Americans know Hitler was Austrian i bet they think he was German, when Americans think of Austrians they think of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You posted the below from this thread:

What does my family look like to you?

"I said im gypsy but actually i have some serbian ancestry too, im about 60% Gypsy. My father had a fully serbian mother and a half gypsy father. My mums family is "fully gypsy".

"My genetic results

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 76.9% Roma_BH + 23.1% United-Kingdom @ 2
2 61% Roma_Slovenian + 39% Montenegro @ 2.4
3 68.1% Roma_BH + 31.9% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.44
4 61.7% Roma_Slovenian + 38.3% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.45
5 58% Roma_Slovenian + 42% Romanian @ 2.5
6 58.5% Roma_Slovenian + 41.5% Romanians @ 2.54
7 70.5% Roma_BH + 29.5% Serbian_B-H @ 2.55
8 65.1% Roma_BH + 34.9% Romanians @ 2.55
9 67.5% Roma_BH + 32.5% Montenegro @ 2.56
10 64.7% Roma_BH + 35.3% Romanian @ 2.61
11 69.6% Roma_BH + 30.4% Bosnian @ 2.66
12 71.7% Roma_BH + 28.3% Croatian @ 2.66
13 70% Romanian + 30% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.66
14 62.1% Roma_Bulgarian + 37.9% Germany_South @ 2.69
15 65.1% Roma_Slovenian + 34.9% Occitan @ 2.7
16 67.2% Montenegro + 32.8% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.7
17 65.3% Roma_Slovenian + 34.7% Swiss @ 2.71
18 64.5% Roma_Slovenian + 35.5% Italy-Friul @ 2.74
19 60.8% Roma_Bulgarian + 39.2% Hungary @ 2.74
20 71.4% Roma_BH + 28.6% Swiss @ 2.75"

"im an Austrian"

No you're not, you're a Balkan Roma.

"(well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen)"

Yes 100% immigrant background. Citizenship means nothing, it's DNA, Ancestry, your genetic results you post say that you are 0% of Austrian Ancestry.

Do you WORK or are you on Welfare? How are you in my nation?

Edited to add comment.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thanks!

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Yes it hit you on the head, that's why you're as stupid as you are you putz. Oy vey!

"Thanks!"

No I thank you, for again making me laugh, you should get an Agent and take your Comedy Show on the road.

Az got hot geteylt dem seykhl bistu geshlofn....Gey pavolye, vestu gikher kumen.

The Orthodox would understand.

Shame someone like that overshadows the likes of Hedy Lamarr, Otto Preminger, Ferdinand Porsche, Haydn, Beethoven, Strauss, Handel, Brahms and Mozart
I would say Mozart would be the greatest, and still influential on us today.

The most complex church hymns I have ever known and sung were by him.

Marie Antoinette?
Was she Austrian? I think she got a lot of bad press.
Queen Marie Antoinette was a cat lover especially for long haired Angoras.

She shipped many long haired cats to America and they are the progenitors of our long haired cats here in the USA today.

Not necessarily related to Austria, but certainly the fondest trivia for us cat people.

:D

Hitler is one of the most famous humans in all of human history.

Who is "more famous," Hitler....or George Washington?:dunno:
According to this, Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha are each more famous than Adolf:

Top 10 Most Famous People - Listverse

Adolf is #7 on the list if you include other Biblical characters as well.

If you eliminate all religious figures, then Adolf is #1 -- correct.

I didnt know there are Austrians here, im an Austrian (well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen), cool who are the other Austrians? The most famous Austrian is the Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, because i doubt many Americans know Hitler was Austrian i bet they think he was German, when Americans think of Austrians they think of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"I said im gypsy but actually i have some serbian ancestry too, im about 60% Gypsy. My father had a fully serbian mother and a half gypsy father. My mums family is "fully gypsy".

"My genetic results

"im an Austrian"

Yes 100% immigrant background. Citizenship means nothing, it's DNA, Ancestry, your genetic results you post say that you are 0% of Austrian Ancestry.

Edited to add comment.

Wow, sounds like you're trying to data mine. What's this got to do with Hitler?

Fascinating, yawn.

Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:

Marie Antoinette?
Was she Austrian? I think she got a lot of bad press.
Queen Marie Antoinette was a cat lover especially for long haired Angoras.

She shipped many long haired cats to America and they are the progenitors of our long haired cats here in the USA today.

Not necessarily related to Austria, but certainly the fondest trivia for us cat people.

communist!

He looks Roma from his pictures, he says he's of immigrant background, he say's his Father is Serbian and his Mother's family is fully Roma.
Mortimer (he) looks Mexican.

Odd that you mention this, in his bizarre selection of threads he's posted, there is a thread where he's asking people do they think he looks Mexican.

He has a thread though where he's bought a Stetson and not a Sombrero :smoke:

According to this, Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha are each more famous than Adolf:

Top 10 Most Famous People - Listverse

Adolf is #7 on the list if you include other Biblical characters as well.

If you eliminate all religious figures, then Adolf is #1 -- correct.

Only Americans are even bothered about this stuff.

To America, George Washington

To the world, Hitler

"To the world, Hitler"

No, to America only, the rest of the world doesn't give a crap anymore. Hollywood needs to stop obsessing and making films every year about things that finished a very long time ago.

OR they could start making as many films about Josef Stalin and his Gulags etc.

Why do you think Stalin and his Gulags and the most evil thing ever Communism never get all these films each year made about them?

It's because Hollywood's Far Leftist, like it always has been, and the Far Leftist's love Stalin and Communism, Stalin was a great friend of the Communist Franklin D. Roosevelt and his Communist wife Eleanor, one of the ugliest women outside of those ugly Kennedy women.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
"To the world, Hitler"

No, to America only, the rest of the world doesn't give a crap anymore. Hollywood needs to stop obsessing and making films every year about things that finished a very long time ago.

Well at this instant The Donald is imitating Adolf not Stalin in his speeches.

That's the difference at this moment -- and why "Americans give a crap" about this.

He looks Roma from his pictures, he says he's of immigrant background, he say's his Father is Serbian and his Mother's family is fully Roma.

Odd that you mention this, in his bizarre selection of threads he's posted, there is a thread where he's asking people do they think he looks Mexican.

The poor fellow is a lonely man. He needs new friends not new enemies. I saw the thread "do I look Mexican?".

"To the world, Hitler"

That's the difference at this moment -- and why "Americans give a crap" about this.

I see no comparison between The Donald and Herr Hitler.

It's strange because in America people on the Right also refer to Hillary as Hitlery, so she's what Frau Hitler?

"To the world, Hitler"

It's strange because in America people on the Right also refer to Hillary as Hitlery, so she's what Frau Hitler?

Well in Hillary's case it is simply that her name rhymes with Adolf's.

In The Donald's case his speeches and tactics are stunningly similar to Adolf's.

The oath ?! Do you NOT remember The Donald Oath ?!

Surely you must -- otherwise you must have selective memory.

Sorry -- don't ad hom me back please -- just saying.

"To the world, Hitler"

Well in Hillary's case it is simply that her name rhymes with Adolf's.

In The Donald's case his speeches and tactics are stunningly similar to Adolf's.

The oath ?! Do you NOT remember The Donald Oath ?!

Surely you must -- otherwise you must have selective memory.

Sorry -- don't ad hom me back please -- just saying.

I cannot remember, not selective, I'll have to look up The Donald Oath and reacquaint myself with it.

I insulted Ravilah TWICE in Yiddish, she better be grateful and lick my shoes.

I'm aware of the majority of the best Yiddish putdowns, our former baby-sitter's Mother taught me them, well I had no choice, the woman would come round and just talk non-stop about everything for roughly 2 hours, then pause only to ask me why wasn't I answering her, was it something she'd said and I'd politely say, no everything's fine it's just that I had difficulty finding an opportunity to say something because she was talking. :eusa_doh:

The poor fellow is a lonely man. He needs new friends not new enemies. I saw the thread "do I look Mexican?".

I'm not an enemy, but he should be proud of being a Balkan Roma, of being a Serb of his Serbian Heritage and not want to adopt a Heritage that he doesn't possess.

My Ancestors and their Ancestors gave blood to preserve and protect our nation, it's theirs and mine and all of my peoples'

Citizenship means nothing, Citizenship now is for sale like a cheap whore. If I wished I could move to China, stay there for say 5 years and get Chinese Citizenship, would that make me Chinese? Of course it wouldn't.

It isn't even about where you were born, as I said, it's about your Ancestry, your Ancestors are what you are. Regardless of what the Multicultural crowd think, THIS is what 80% of most people in most Western nations think, if you ask most people directly, they'll tell you, that you are what your Ancestors were and you're not of where you were born.

For example.

xwRtbd7ynoM0wsxNI217IRmaSZWBt8E4bq_KO_7v55E.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

"My genetic results

"im an Austrian"

Edited to add comment.

Yes it hit you on the head, that's why you're as stupid as you are you putz. Oy vey!

"Thanks!"

No I thank you, for again making me laugh, you should get an Agent and take your Comedy Show on the road.

Az got hot geteylt dem seykhl bistu geshlofn....Gey pavolye, vestu gikher kumen.

I was thanking you for pointing out that Austrians are still very hung up on ethnic identity.

"My genetic results

"im an Austrian"

Edited to add comment.

"Thanks!"

I was thanking you for pointing out that Austrians are still very hung up on ethnic identity.

"I was thanking you for pointing out that Austrians are still very hung up on ethnic identity."

Yes we're sorry about this, we know that your type would just prefer if we all died out and had no more children etc, then we could be replaced by everyone from Third World Nations and then your type would be happy.

We know that your type HATE any sort of European ethnic identity, especially Germanic-Nordic, that's why your type freak when we mention how imperative to us our ethnic identity is. It's also why you posted such a ludicrous OP.

You'd like us extinct like the Aztecs or something, but sorry, it's not going to happen, period. We've been around multiple Millenia and we're not going anywhere, but stronger and forward for many many more generations and many many more Centuries.

You should give up with this bizarre hatred of Austrians and our pride in our ethnic identity, most people have, the train has left the station, but you're still stuck on the platform.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

"My genetic results

"im an Austrian"

Edited to add comment.

"Thanks!"

"I was thanking you for pointing out that Austrians are still very hung up on ethnic identity."

Yes we're sorry about this, we know that your type would just prefer if we all died out and had no more children etc, then we could be replaced by everyone from Third World Nations and then your type would be happy.

We know that your type HATE any sort of European ethnic identity, especially Germanic-Nordic, that's why your type freak when we mention how imperative to us our ethnic identity is. It's also why you posted such a ludicrous OP.

You'd like us extinct like the Aztecs or something, but sorry, it's not going to happen, period. We've been around multiple Millenia and we're not going anywhere, but stronger and forward for many many more generations and many many more Centuries.

You should give up with this bizarre hatred of Austrians and our pride in our ethnic identity, most people have, the train has left the station, but you're still stuck on the platform.

Edited to add comment.

calm down, arftard. you are frothing and lying again. and you are off topic.

the most famous Austrian is of course Hitler. next in line would be christoph waltz, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back