Most hated man in the US

...all because of his HATE and greed --his HATE warped/warps his mind/thinking--this is undeniable
- usually you don't have many groups hating one man or woman
the left hates Trump, the right doesn't
the left loves Obama, the right doesn't
etc
but with Smollett you have more of his own kind that ''hate'' him--rightly so
more mad at him
blacks/LGTBQ/whites/browns/purples/leftists/etc

jussie-smollett1.jpg
FOX and CRCs everywhere will get a lot of mileage out of this jerk......I'm sure.

As they should. Playing the race card and stoking anger based on false accusations is a serious issue. The Left does it all the time. These people need to be held accountable.

It reminds me of Obama. He was playing into the race baiting by implying that law enforcement was racist with cases like Ferguson, while white police officers were being assassinated all over the country.

Meanwhile, he refused to use the term "Islamic terrorism" because he did not want people to take their anger out on innocent Muslims.

In short, the blood of those innocent police officers are on Obama's hands.

He may as well have lynched them himself.

...all because of his HATE and greed --his HATE warped/warps his mind/thinking--this is undeniable
- usually you don't have many groups hating one man or woman
the left hates Trump, the right doesn't
the left loves Obama, the right doesn't
etc
but with Smollett you have more of his own kind that ''hate'' him--rightly so
more mad at him
blacks/LGTBQ/whites/browns/purples/leftists/etc

jussie-smollett1.jpg

Na, he will be a non issue in two weeks.

....JS went from what he thought that he would be the blacks'/LGBTQs' Lord Savior --HERO = he would be popular/in the news [ famously ] /etc to being the most hated man in the US AND the most laughed at
....with the great possibility of losing his well paying job and going to jail!!
..he had mental problems before--but now he will probably really try to kill himself/etc

Though, he was right about it.
Really Smollett is no different than every Trump hater that continues to accuse Trump and his followers of racism.

The only difference being, he involved the police, a big no, no. For you see, when you involve the police, that requires proof.

If u include every person fixated on Hillary still we'll have common ground.

If not, it sounds a bit biased.

FWIW, I don't think Trump is a Confederate racist or whatever. I think they're drawn to him and he has leanings. Also I think Hillary and them servers were up to something and if her foundation never took pay to play money I'd be more amazed than if it did.

Oddly enough, Hillary was not immune from the race baiting as Obama accused her of racism when she ran against him.

Forum List

Back