🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most mass shooters are black

It really is time for Negroes to accept responsibility for their horrendous behavior and then concentrate on the real problem and perhaps correct it to some extent...I refer of course to the Pathological nature of the negroid community.

Unless there is some sort of intervention the black community is going to completely destroy itself all over the land just like they are doing in Chicago

If congress started deporting black criminals back to Afreeka...that would definitely help the hapless conditon of black communities in America. We do not need such in America and it is reprehensible how these parasites bite the hand of those who feed them...seemingly not realizing the stuff they get with their food stamps is produced by white folk on their farms...it is not manufactured in the back room of WalMart. hehheh

They do not even thank the white working class for financing food stamps...where do the Negroes think the money for the food stamp program comes from?

Black racism has finally been exposed and it is quite repugnant --see it on this thread...how outrageous.

You are a cowardly bitch.
You seem angry.

A city engineer killed 12 people in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

Mass shootings are often national news and prompt warnings about the dangers white men pose to the country.

However the media once again is spinning and putting out fake news.............Most Mass Shooters Are Black - American Renaissance
There is just a little problem with your racist post. Most mass shootings by blacks are drug and gang related and involves black on black crime. Most white perpetrators target racial and religious minorities, and therefore constitute terrorism. or other white people for real or imagined grievances

Ohhhhhh, drug and gang related, that makes it ok then !

It really is time for Negroes to accept responsibility for their horrendous behavior and then concentrate on the real problem and perhaps correct it to some extent...I refer of course to the Pathological nature of the negroid community.

Unless there is some sort of intervention the black community is going to completely destroy itself all over the land just like they are doing in Chicago

If congress started deporting black criminals back to Afreeka...that would definitely help the hapless conditon of black communities in America. We do not need such in America and it is reprehensible how these parasites bite the hand of those who feed them...seemingly not realizing the stuff they get with their food stamps is produced by white folk on their farms...it is not manufactured in the back room of WalMart. hehheh

They do not even thank the white working class for financing food stamps...where do the Negroes think the money for the food stamp program comes from?

Black racism has finally been exposed and it is quite repugnant --see it on this thread...how outrageous.

You seem angry.

overt racism does that to people of good will

you would not understand

You seem angry.

you would not understand
I've never read any of your posts until you caught my eye today. I went back and read your posts. About all I found was..

"You're a fuckin idiot"

Like I said, you seem angry. Hope you dont fulfill this thread.

Last edited:

You seem angry.

you would not understand
I've never read any of your posts until you caught my eye today. I went back and read your posts. About all I found was..

"You're a fuckin idiot"

Like I said, you seem angry. Hope you dont fulfill this thread.

Then you did not go back past today to look at my posts.

That is about as deep an insight as I would expect from a Trumpist.

Today I had finally had it with you deplorables.

I repeat, you are an idiot. If you care to learn something, explores my previous posts.

The most notorious school mass shooter in history (Va. Tech Blacksburg) was Korean. The Vegas mass shooter was White. The thing they all have in common (other than not belonging to the NRA) is that they are all liberal democrats or psychopaths or psychotic democrats or psychopaths who are protected by democrats. The Columbine kids were doped up by the democrat controlled school system. The Va. Tech shooter was protected by the democrat controlled system in Va. at the time that protected psychotics who were undergoing court ordered psychiatric counseling. The nut case who shot Gabby Giffords was protected by the local democrat Sheriff who blamed Rush Limbaugh. James Hodgkinson and Stephen Paddock were probably victims of the same TDS syndrome.

Last edited:
The most notorious school mass shooter in history (Va. Tech Blacksburg) was Korean. The Vegas mass shooter was White. The thing they all have in common (other than not belonging to the NRA) is that they are all liberal democrats or psychopaths or psychotic democrats or psychopaths who are protected by democrats. The Columbine kids were doped up by the democrat controlled school system. The Va. Tech shooter was protected by the democrat controlled system in Va. at the time that protected psychotics who were undergoing court ordered psychiatric counseling. The nut case who shot Gabby Giffords was protected by the local democrat Sheriff who blamed Rush Limbaugh. James Hodgkinson and Stephen Paddock were probably victims of the same TDS syndrome.

we are going to ban guns so you can shove all this nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.

A city engineer killed 12 people in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

Mass shootings are often national news and prompt warnings about the dangers white men pose to the country.

However the media once again is spinning and putting out fake news.............Most Mass Shooters Are Black - American Renaissance

Racist much?
what's racist about it?

To a racist like you and he, nothing.
like a lot of USMB idiot racists, YOU can't prove it--you are just babbling = your post is crap

Racist much?
what's racist about it?

To a racist like you and he, nothing.
like a lot of USMB idiot racists, YOU can't prove it--you are just babbling = your post is crap

Great post, dolt!

we are going to ban guns so you can shove all this nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.
We? First they come for the 2nd Amendment and once law abiding citizens are behind barbed wire the rest of the Constitution falls like dominoes.

We? First they come for the 2nd Amendment and once law abiding citizens are behind barbed wire the rest of the Constitution falls like dominoes.

Grow a freakin backbone.

Grow a freakin backbone.
You can have my backbone when you pry it from my cold dead fingers? Does that sound dramatic enough for the sissy left these days?

Grow a freakin backbone.
You can have my backbone when you pry it from my cold dead fingers? Does that sound dramatic enough for the sissy left these days?

You are a bit dimwitted too I see. I do not want your backbone, I encouraged you to find one.

Grow a freakin backbone.

You are a bit dimwitted too I see. I do not want your backbone, I encouraged you to find one.
You also want us to give up our guns, but the answer is no. There will be no ban.

Forum List

Back