Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

It is unfortunate that the circumcision was not done when he was a newborn-----For the record there is a HINT in the
news reports that the circumcision is NEEDED for medical
indication. Neither of the parents is either jewish or muslim-----the issue is not related to religion----you idiots
Have any of you pieces of shit ever witnessed a newborn circumcision ??? "weeks of pain"??? yeah---some pain when the surgery is done as an adult-----babies get thru the thing fine-----far less discomfort than an episode of the sniffles I do not like the idea of waiting till the kid is FIVE----he will remember. Whatever is the medical indication----it cannot be published-----medical information is PRIVILEGED. Sheesh---watta bunch of idiots
Not related to religion? Well chalk it up to a couple of stupid people then. Lot's of those in the world.
You just need to see religious zealotry in everything.

I think it is FAR more likely that the mother is a complete nutcase. NOTHING points to the father being so.
Well yeah, besides him trying to unilaterally commit his child to an unnecessary medical procedure without the consent of the child's mother, he's perfectly sane.

It is unfortunate that the circumcision was not done when he was a newborn-----For the record there is a HINT in the
indication. Neither of the parents is either jewish or muslim-----the issue is not related to religion----you idiots
Have any of you pieces of shit ever witnessed a newborn circumcision ??? "weeks of pain"??? yeah---some pain when the surgery is done as an adult-----babies get thru the thing fine-----far less discomfort than an episode of the sniffles I do not like the idea of waiting till the kid is FIVE----he will remember. Whatever is the medical indication----it cannot be published-----medical information is PRIVILEGED. Sheesh---watta bunch of idiots
Not related to religion? Well chalk it up to a couple of stupid people then. Lot's of those in the world.

I think it is FAR more likely that the mother is a complete nutcase. NOTHING points to the father being so.
Well yeah, besides him trying to unilaterally commit his child to an unnecessary medical procedure without the consent of the child's mother, he's perfectly sane.
Lots O conjecture there.

Never mind - you are dead set in seeing anything that might be religious as insane and ready to label anything so.

according to the news reports there is an actual medical
indication for the circumcision-----such things DO EXIST--------now do yourself a little favor and google PHIMOSES Too bad it was not done when the kid was an infant. I suspect the mom is a nut who used
OPPOSITION to the medically indicated circumcision
as a kind of rationale to keep the kid from the father whom she hates
Where does it say that? All I see is that a few years ago they signed a paper "allowing for a circumcision." In the case of dual custody can a single parent demand an unnecessary, or for that matter, necessary medical procedure by themselves? Can they really jail the other parent for not letting them?

And the much bigger question, what the hell kind of a name is Hironimus?

if the procedure is medically indicated----I have NO DOUBT that the parent who wants it can FIGHT for it. If it is not indicated-----then that could be a battle. ALSO
there is an issue of SINGLE CUSTODY EXCLUSIVE CUSTODY which almost never happens----vs Joint or shared

Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.
A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.

fellow posters-----we don't know the details of this case---
some of it is privileged

Lots O conjecture there.

Never mind - you are dead set in seeing anything that might be religious as insane and ready to label anything so.
:laugh:

Conjecture? You're right I'm completely wrong. The mom DEFINITELY agrees with the circumcision. How could I have been so wrong!

Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.
A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.
It's good to see a conservative come out and plainly say what all the others in this thread are clearly thinking. Shut your big mouth and TAKE IT Hironimus! :laugh:

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?

it's a circumcision

I knew a man in the Navy that got one, b/c he needed to get it done. He called his mother and cursed her for not doing it when he was a child. It hurt that much.

so all you anti circ people are ignorant fucking morans

The father is doing the right thing. ........ :thup:
Hell yes. Prevention of disease and it's healthy.

Sunni Man
AvgGuyIA

Are you two really saying that mutilating young girls has some benefit or is good thing to do to them?

Please PLEASE tell me you are not in favor of this horrendous, barbaric crime.
fucking retard needs to read the link, the op is a complete lie and you fell for it b/c you are conditioned not to think for yourself.

quell surprise

Forum List

Back