Mother killed by thug boyfriend gives "birth"

Was it necessary to lie about what liberals supposedly believe? I suppose it was for you, given you're so completely helpless at addressing what any liberal actually says.

And, we get it. You have problems with women, hence the "feminazis" thing.

alleged thug boyfriend...

246437D800000578-2895421-image-a-6_1420297151591.jpg

why do heartless bastards try to use death to push their propaganda?

Was it necessary to lie about what liberals supposedly believe? I suppose it was for you, given you're so completely helpless at addressing what any liberal actually says.

You think killing babies is a fundamental right. I don't care what you think ab out me or what you accuse me of.

Miracle baby born by emergency surgery before her mother died from injuries sustained in car crash Daily Mail Online

3 months premature. according to liberals and feminazis that's a "clump of cells". Sure looks like a human to me.

3 months premature is called ----born in the third trimester. I have never heard anyone refer to a six month fetus as a "clump of cells"
I've seen an adult woman stomp her feet and say "it's not a baby until I say it is one!"

You think killing babies is a fundamental right. I don't care what you think ab out me or what you accuse me of.
Carrie nation was a feminazi....

Miracle baby born by emergency surgery before her mother died from injuries sustained in car crash Daily Mail Online

3 months premature. according to liberals and feminazis that's a "clump of cells". Sure looks like a human to me.

3 months premature is called ----born in the third trimester. I have never heard anyone refer to a six month fetus as a "clump of cells"
I've seen an adult woman stomp her feet and say "it's not a baby until I say it is one!"
How long have you had a womb?

So having a womb is license to commit murder?

And of course the feral thug boyfriend was white so the media will ignore this story and it'll stay local! :mad:

who said so?. did that stomping woman claim that a six month fetus is a "clump of cells"? You did not answer the question-----how long have you had a womb? how many pregnancies have you had? are you sure that you have supported all the children that you spawned.?

who said so?. did that stomping woman claim that a six month fetus is a "clump of cells"? You did not answer the question-----how long have you had a womb? how many pregnancies have you had? are you sure that you have supported all the children that you spawned.?

trannySteve never actually talks or answers. He just keeps lying and changing the subject.

the six month premature infant is at great risk----complications include intraventricular hemorrhage

No, but it helps.....

She was found naked on the road. The force of the crash was so great that it tore her clothes off?

Forum List

Back