Mother of Marine Killed In Kabul During Botched Withdrawal Says Her Son Believed America Was Worth Fighting For...

The blame goes to the Commander in Chief who put us there in the first place.
Sorry, but that's bullshit. The commander and Chief handed the responsibility of affecting a successful withdrawal and fucking that task up into blame.

It's like a waitress handing you a plate if food, moments later you knock that plate of food onto the floor, making a mess, but you want to try to blame the waitress.

Biden accepted the job,accepted the title of Commander and chief and all that goes withthat, then completely fucked up the withdrawal. Now you Biden-apologists want to blame Trump for Biden etting the Taliban chasing him out and Joe's abandoning Americans, leaving them behind after he promised not to pull out until he had gotten everyone out.

And NO - NOT everyone who wanted out got out. That lie has been obliterated as well.

You are confused Moon Bat.
I sure am.
Why would the orange retard draw out troops down from 13,500 to 3500?
Then release over 500 Taliban prisoners?
It was the right thing to do to withdraw from Afghanistan after nothing was accomplished when The Worthless Negro escalated the war.
Nothing was accomplished by any president, except keeping the body bag makers employed.
All Joe Potatohead had to do with do it in an orderly manner. But he was too incompetent to do it the right way. He fucked it up because he always fucks things up.
Sure, when left a shitty deal the orange retard left him?
Even The Worthless Negro knew that when he said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".

A big fuckup is what the American people got when we allowed the Democrats to steal the 2020 election.
Awww, the two-time LOSER is going to prison, Trump's heads will explode.

He couldn't do any worse than Biden the guy is a moron! :eusa_hand:

It was Trump that surrendered to the Taliban, and signed the withdrawl agreement with them, releasing over 5000 Taliban fighters.

Thank you President Biden for getting us out of that 20 year Republican disaster.

We never should have put our Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place.

They were not defending America, they were nation building in regions that did not want us

do you think tramp could do better, your wrong.
Why ask me the question and answer it yourself ... unless you are afraid of the answer?!

Trump DID do better than Biden.

Trump negotiated to pull Anericans out of harm's way, and Joe f*ed up the withdrawal....right before he sent more troops into harm's way by reversing Trump's pulling US soldiers out of Somalia. Africa. Biden sent US troops back into the Warlord-controlled meat grinder.

It was Trump that surrendered to the Taliban, and signed the withdrawl agreement with them, releasing over 5000 Taliban fighters.

Thank you President Biden for getting us out of that 20 year Republican disaster.

So I guess it's fair to condemn Obama for not doing so.

We never should have put our Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place.

They were not defending America, they were nation building in regions that did not want us
Of course your right. Now let’s see that wonderful partisan stupidity by responding to the following…

And if only O had stopped W’s two wars instead of adding on five more. Right?

Why ask me the question and answer it yourself ... unless you are afraid of the answer?!

Trump DID do better than Biden.

Trump negotiated to pull Anericans out of harm's way, and Joe f*ed up the withdrawal....right before he sent more troops into harm's way by reversing Trump's pulling US soldiers out of Somalia. Africa. Biden sent US troops back into the Warlord-controlled meat grinder.
What about the 3 military men in Africa.

Are you saying tramp can do better when it comes to foreign relations, I really doubt it.
It was a nut case in Afghanistan, tramp couldn't do any better, tramp ignore the military in Afghanistan when he first took office.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It was the right thing to do to go after Bin Laden in Afghanistan after 911.

It was the wrong thing for The Worthless Negro to escalated the war in Afghanistan.

It was the right thing for Trump to set up the withdraw from Afghanistan.

It was gross incompetence from Joe Potatohead that caused the debacle of a year ago.

Those are the fucking facts Moon Bat and no denial on your part is going to change it.

Joe Potaothead is the dumbest and most incompetent President this country ever had and that is saying a lot considering The Worthless Negro and Jimmy Carter are the runner ups.
Look at you avoid the guy who put us there.

You're a sheep, and a liar. Dismissed.

This is not the country I fought for in the 90s, not anymore.

Now the fight is different. The fight isn't for our country, now it's to reclaim our country.

One thing I learned in the army was our biggest threat isn't foreign powers, it's our government. Every single right or privilege or value that can be taken won't be taken by another country, it will be taken by our own leaders.

Look at you avoid the guy who put us there.

You're a sheep, and a liar. Dismissed.

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration escalated the goddamn war you fucking moron.

You little Libtard shitheads always try to put the blame for Democrat failures on somebody else. You never take responsibility for the damage you do to this country.

Potatohead fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and no amount of denial or blame shifting from you stupid Moon Bats will change that.

Of course your right. Now let’s see that wonderful partisan stupidity by responding to the following…

And if only O had stopped W’s two wars instead of adding on five more. Right?

I agree totally
Obama spoke out against the stupidity of invading Iraq and ended up being the one who had to try to fix it.
He actually bought into the fantasy that Iraq and Afghanistan would embrace Democracy and that the Afghan military would fight off the Taliban.

I supported Trump in his assessment that we were in too long and needed to get the hell out regardless of what happens

It took Biden to finally pull the plug

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration escalated the goddamn war you fucking moron.

You little Libtard shitheads always try to put the blame for Democrat failures on somebody else. You never take responsibility for the damage you do to this country.

Potatohead fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and no amount of denial or blame shifting from you stupid Moon Bats will change that.
You're so emotional. Keep hiding. Fine with me.

You're so emotional. Keep hiding. Fine with me.

Bush didn't fuck up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, Joe Potatohead did.

Trump didn't fuck up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, Joe Potatohead did.

No amount of denial or blame shifting from you stupid Moon Bats will change the fact that Potatohead is incompetent and fucks up everything that he attempts, Just like we were warned by The Worthless Negro that he will do.

Forum List

Back