Mother of mauled boy flees NC after CPS terrorists threaten to kidnap her other kids

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Mother of mauled boy flees NC after DSS threatens to take other children :: WRAL.com

Wow. Just wow! Can't even let the mother and siblings mourn in fucking peace. Good for her for taking precautions I have done the same thing and you CERTAINLY do not let the bastards know where you are at or going. Its sad she must miss her sons funeral because of CPS bullshit. We played outside all the time when I was a kid hell I remember taking a machete into the woods and cutting a path through really dense woods. The NEIGHBOR should have kept his damn dog put up but instead lets blame the mom!

Her children should have been taken long ago, based on this report and the looks of that strung out bitch.

Talan West and three of his siblings were playing in a field behind their home when they say three dogs came running after them.

“It broke his neck but it took pretty much (took) the entire back of his neck off and that’s when he died,”

Jaylan survived the attack although he now has nine stitches in his calf muscle, which was torn in the attack.

Officials say the dog involved died at the scene due to over excitement from the attack.
The dog owner has not been charged yet.

Talan West‘s parents were also told by DSS that they cannot have any unsupervised visits with their children while authorities investigate.

Holy shit! What the hell is happening in this fucked up country? The neighbor hasn't been charged with anything yet???

Why on Earth isn't the neighbor sitting in prison? I think there is a lot more to this story that is missing.

Pits go off, boys, especially when teased. Maybe the case, maybe not, but these parents are scum either way.

Pits go off, boys, especially when teased. Maybe the case, maybe not, but these parents are scum either way.
How in hell do you know what the parents are like?
Bitch already lost her kids once, and now she's run off with them to stop it happening again.
jamie-west-mother-boy-killed-by-pit-bull.jpg
steven-west-father-boy-killed-by-pit-bull.jpg

How in hell do you know what the parents are like?
Bitch already lost her kids once, and now she's run off with them to stop it happening again.
jamie-west-mother-boy-killed-by-pit-bull.jpg
steven-west-father-boy-killed-by-pit-bull.jpg
All those liberal DHS people have Hitler complex. They take kids away just because they have a snotty nose or a dirty diaper.
Or, how about your kid gets dead after you've already had your kids taken away for neglect or abuse? Hmmmm, could be.

We are hearing only one side of the story, so we should not rush to judgment.

More southern idiots not taking care of their dogs. One of the dogs recently had a litter, which means it is going to be protective of its pups

So...

A) keep your dog secured on your property instead if allowing it to run around town

B) Spay and neuter your pets

Forum List

Back