Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

This particular mother is probably a fan of terrorism. If the article is accurate, statements made by her suggests that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

Which part of the article led you to believe that? I read the article twice, and can't find that.

Or don't want to believe it is more likely on your part.

That's why I asked. If you can't point out why you believe that, then obviously the reason is because you want to.

The person stated that statements by her suggests she was familiar. You said you read it twice and couldn't find it. Obviously you don't find it because you don't want to.

If it was that obvious, then it should be easy to point out. Where in the link does it imply in any way that she is probably a fan of terrorism, and which of her statements imply that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

His refusal to acknowledge the obvious makes it no less apparent.

Last edited:
[

Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.

Stop making excuses for these murderers, you miserable america-hating wretch.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, you idiot. I'm just acknowledging the fact that a man's mother will not see her son's evil actions as clearly as someone else. And most mothers will make excuses even if they do recognize their child's actions as evil.

There are no "facts" to be found within your comment. Only opinion.

But here's some truth for you. Parents can and will see clearly where their children's behavior is concerned. Even as adults. How the parents respond to any one particular behavior, such as outright denial, is where parents get to unsee what they saw so clearly. The woman in this case being a fan, who saw only too clearly, obviously never employed denial as a means to protect herself from her sons bad behavior.

Forum List

Back