Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.
The fuck she does. Why in God's name would she know? Hey mommy, I plan to kill lots of people tomorrow. Grow up.
The entire issue is she claimed he didn't want to murder anyone.
Shocking that his mommy would say that. Next she'll say what a great kid he was, and how he always called her on her birthday.
Yeah and any parent that clueless should be mocked and ridiculed.
You do that, and give us the name and number of your mommy so we can call her up, and blame anything you ever did wrong, as an adult even, on her.
If I murdered hundreds, or even had a DUI my mother would be hunting down news cameras to tell everyone what an ahole I was.
It's called parenting.

When someone comes and kills this cow I hope they mention how they didn't mean to and their finger slipped because they were stressed.
You'd make a good ISIS, they don't think human lives matter either.

Believe it or not, soldiers and terrorists went to the same highschool.
Terror is a tacit. It could be your fucking dog groomer but that doesn't mean it's his mommy's fault.

Again, and I'm tired of saying this, you say one person shouldn't be blamed for what another does then do just that when it comes to guns.
Nope. I am banning the assholes from having guns just like I am them from having biological weapons. No difference.

That's incorrect. You're an asshole and you've try to claim how you should keep yours while others you decide shouldn't have them.

You haven't banned a damn thing until you can take mine personally pussy.

The fuck she does. Why in God's name would she know? Hey mommy, I plan to kill lots of people tomorrow. Grow up.
Shocking that his mommy would say that. Next she'll say what a great kid he was, and how he always called her on her birthday.
You do that, and give us the name and number of your mommy so we can call her up, and blame anything you ever did wrong, as an adult even, on her.
If I murdered hundreds, or even had a DUI my mother would be hunting down news cameras to tell everyone what an ahole I was.
It's called parenting.

I understand what you're saying but mine wouldn't have let it get that far.

It's called parenting.
And I suppose she will want to see you hung on the courthouse steps with a rope she paid for herself because you got drunk and killed someone. Sure thing.

You'd make a good ISIS, they don't think human lives matter either.

Believe it or not, soldiers and terrorists went to the same highschool.
Terror is a tacit. It could be your fucking dog groomer but that doesn't mean it's his mommy's fault.

Again, and I'm tired of saying this, you say one person shouldn't be blamed for what another does then do just that when it comes to guns.
Nope. I am banning the assholes from having guns just like I am them from having biological weapons. No difference.

That's incorrect. You're an asshole and you've try to claim how you should keep yours while others you decide shouldn't have them.

You haven't banned a damn thing until you can take mine personally pussy.
If you can demonstrate a valid need, you can keep your guns. Almost no one can. period, end of story, go clean your deadly toys.

It's called parenting.
And I suppose she will want to see you hung on the courthouse steps with a rope she paid for herself because you got drunk and killed someone. Sure thing.
If I intentionally took an innocent life she would be tying the noose.

It's called parenting.
Sure thing, only a DUI isn't intentional. Think she's going to hang you because you pulled out your gun and accidentally killed a kid as well as the bad guy? Not a chance. Fuck, you people never grow up.

It's called parenting.
Sure thing, only a DUI isn't intentional. Think she's going to hang you because you pulled out your gun and accidentally killed a kid as well as the bad guy? Not a chance. Fuck, you people never grow up.
Says a guy who defends a mother of a mass murderer who says her boy didn't intend to hurt anyone.

It's called parenting.
Says a guy who defends a mother of a mass murderer who says her boy didn't intend to hurt anyone.
What the hell do you expect her to say? She should have nothing since it wouldn't have mattered you'd still be blaming her for her kid so I guess that means we can blame your mommy for every goddamned thing you did, as an adult no less.

It's called parenting.
What the hell do you expect her to say? She should have nothing since it wouldn't have mattered you'd still be blaming her for her kid so I guess that means we can blame your mommy for every goddamned thing you did, as an adult no less.
I don't expect people to lie for mass murders.
Which you lefties sure like doing a lot of lately.

the dude's a dick and will be for his whole life. he isn't worth your time. he thinks he gets to play god. Read his gun control comments. It's flippin hilarious, I will and you will and i'll decide and you show your use. Funny stuff. And yet, he is a dick.

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.

That's your basic mentality with guns moron. You want to blame the gun manufacturers for the criminal misuse of their products....by adults! Grow the fuck up!

That's your basic mentality with guns moron. You want to blame the gun manufacturers for the criminal misuse of their products....by adults! Grow the fuck up!
he sort of trapped himself there didn't he? Great catch!!!!:clap2::clap2::udaman::udaman:

Nope. Personal Responsibility, only certain shit no person needs or is allowed to play with as a toy, like guns in a rational society.

he sort of trapped himself there didn't he? Great catch!!!!:clap2::clap2::udaman::udaman:
It's total bullshit of course but why and I so not surprised that you'd believe so. Anything that makes you feel better about yourself must be true, when when it isn't.

Your worldview is as childish as they come. Mommy didn't jump right up and denounce her son, whom she never imagined capable of doing such a thing. Well stop the fucking presses, no on, but anyone with common sense, could think how that might just happen.

And I'll tell you what, the dropping two atomic weapons on Japanese civilians was designed entirely to produce mass terror, and it did. Go ahead now, denounce the USA?

Last edited:
Nope. Personal Responsibility, only certain shit no person needs or is allowed to play with as a toy, like guns in a rational society.

Only certain shit? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are a clown. Nothing more than a bitter, hateful clown. You claim personal responsibility on one hand then immediately change your tune when it is a product you don't like. The ultimate in situational ethics.

Only certain shit? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are a clown. Nothing more than a bitter, hateful clown.
Yeah, dummy. Some things you aren't allowed to have here. Is this news to you? I guess so.

Only certain shit? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are a clown. Nothing more than a bitter, hateful clown.
Yeah, dummy. Some things you aren't allowed to have here. Is this news to you? I guess so.

No, that's not what you said. You claimed that only the person doing the crime is responsible, then immediately corrected yourself when it came to guns and their makers. You're a fraud and as lightweight a "thinker" as I have ever seen. You accuse others of being childish in their world view and yet yours is the most childish I have ever seen to the point of taking your marbles and going home when you lose.

Go home junior.

No, that's not what you said. You claimed that only the person doing the crime is responsible, then immediately corrected yourself when it came to guns and their makers. You're a fraud and as lightweight a "thinker" as I have ever seen. You accuse others of being childish in their world view and yet yours is the most childish I have ever seen to the point of taking your marbles and going home when you lose.

Go home junior.
Hey, Dumbfuck, post, and I know you know how to do a search, where I blamed gun manufactures? Go, and good fucking luck, you'll need it because you can't keep straight who said what you worthless asshole.

And if you want to fight openly like this, turn in your goddamned Mod role. You suck at it anyway so it will be no loss to anyone. You troll with the best of us.

Forum List

Back