Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

No, we want to keep them from getting spanked by taking the deadly toys away. If only one moron in a million dropped his biological weapon killing people we still would ban them.

You are clear that you believe it's wrong to blame one for the actions of another yet when it comes to gun control, you want to place restrictions on those that didn't do a thing because of those who did. Hypocrite.
I want nearly all guns banned, they are unnecessary.
People like you prove guns ARE necessary.
I own guns, dumbass.

That's impossible. If you believe guns aren't necessary and should be banned, why haven't you rid yourself of something you say you shouldn't own?
I have the need to kill things, just what a gun was invented for, the only thing it was made for.

Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.
Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.

She doesn't get a pass on making excuses for a mass murderer.
She can say whatever she damn well pleases. She's his mommy, they aren't know for their objectivity in these cases.

She gets no pass on having an abhorrent character; just like you don't.
You know nothing about her, or me, so zip it.

I know you're a woeful troll who lives on this site. She is an apologist for a mass murderer. That's all I need to know in complete honesty.
She never said a word justifying mass murder.

Are there any intelligent muslims in this world.? Hang them all.

Mother of Paris bomber says her son did 'not mean to kill anyone'

nov 17 2015 The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.
Drop her in Tehran. I'll leave the delivery method up to the surviving families.
Yeah, like it's her fault...
Takes a real leftard to say she is not responsible for her statements supporting a mass murderer.
Congratulations.
that dude is just a troll. he is nothing but an instigator. you say blue, he'll say black. He's nothing but a ass wipe.

She doesn't get a pass on making excuses for a mass murderer.
She can say whatever she damn well pleases. She's his mommy, they aren't know for their objectivity in these cases.

I know you're a woeful troll who lives on this site. She is an apologist for a mass murderer. That's all I need to know in complete honesty.

FAIL. She denied mass murder, thereby trying to justify it.

She did no such thing, he failed as a son. Try learning what Personal Responsibility means.

Nope, she failed, just like the rabble rousers at Mizzou, their parents failed them. They never learned personal responsibility. It's taught, it's not something one is born with
You don't know personal responsibility. You are trying to blame one adult for the actions of another. When you kid misbehaves, do you spank your bottom, or his?

How would you know if I know personal responsibility? You don't so why say it....other than you're lost...again...and trying to be noticed. Sit down you miserable troll
Personal Responsibility means your sins are on you. Jesus doesn't slap mommy just because you were a bad, bad boy, The next time one your kids acts up, that's your fault not theirs. Remember to tell them that as you put yourself in time-out.

The day I take parenting advice from you is the day Hades froze over. Sit down loudmouth
In your dumbass world you don't teach personal responsibility. Whatever the fuck your kids do it's your fault, not theirs, or is that only true for darkie parents not whitey Christian ones like you?

No, she said my kid would never do that. That is nothing like what you say, not even close.

Let's apply that question to gun owners. One gun owner misuses a gun and you gun haters want to apply rules to those of us that didn't misuse them. In other words, when one gun owner behaves you want to "spank" the rest of them.
No, we want to keep them from getting spanked by taking the deadly toys away. If only one moron in a million dropped his biological weapon killing people we still would ban them.

You are clear that you believe it's wrong to blame one for the actions of another yet when it comes to gun control, you want to place restrictions on those that didn't do a thing because of those who did. Hypocrite.
I want nearly all guns banned, they are unnecessary, but when some asswipe shoots his neighbor that's on him, not his mommy.

I want YOU to make the mistake of trying to take mine.

When some asswipe shoots his neighbor, you want guns banned for the rest of us that didn't do that. In other words, you want those not being an asswipe to be effected because of what the asswipes did.
I have wanted guns banned as long as I have been rational about what guns are for, and that is many decades. Unlike you assholes I neither panic nor make decisions based on emotion, like this whole fucking Blame His Mommy thread!

Sure you do. You've said one person shouldn't held responsible for the actions of another yet you want restrictions imposed on those of us not misusing guns. That's emotional.

No, she said my kid would never do that. That is nothing like what you say, not even close.

Apparently, she's a dumbass.

I want nearly all guns banned, they are unnecessary, but when some asswipe shoots his neighbor that's on him, not his mommy.

When some asswipe shoots his neighbor, you want guns banned for the rest of us that didn't do that. In other words, you want those not being an asswipe to be effected because of what the asswipes did.
I have wanted guns banned as long as I have been rational about what guns are for, and that is many decades. Unlike you assholes I neither panic nor make decisions based on emotion, like this whole fucking Blame His Mommy thread!

Sure you do. You've said one person shouldn't held responsible for the actions of another yet you want restrictions imposed on those of us not misusing guns. That's emotional.
Nope, because I want the guns always, this Paris shit is just an example of why. It's not like I found that I wanted a gun ban last Friday night. Your point is utterly DOA, so drop it.

I own guns, dumbass.

That's impossible. If you believe guns aren't necessary and should be banned, why haven't you rid yourself of something you say you shouldn't own?
I have the need to kill things, just what a gun was invented for, the only thing it was made for.

So you want guns banned only for others not yourself?

So? Oh right, that would make no fucking difference at all now would it?

Nope, because I want the guns always, this Paris shit is just an example of why. It's not like I found that I wanted a gun ban last Friday night. Your point is utterly DOA, so drop it.

You say you want guns banned yet own them. Hypocrite.

Maybe someone like her son will make you their target. We can only hope.

I own guns, dumbass.

I want them banned for everyone who doesn't need them, which is nearly everyone. You can have mine when I no longer them as well.

You say you want guns banned yet own them. Hypocrite.
That's because I use them as intended, I kill things with them, exactly what they were designed for. I do not pretend they are for protection and take one with me on a beer-run to the Walmart.

I own guns, dumbass.

I want them banned for everyone who doesn't need them, which is nearly everyone. You can have mine when I no longer them as well.

Just as I thought. Another fucking piece of shit thinking it's his place to determine for someone else what that someone else needs.

I need mine and I'm the only one that can make that determination. When you're man enough to try and take what you think you can determine I don't need, come on.

Maybe someone like her son will make you their target. We can only hope.
I am far more of a target than you are. They hate liberals as well, we call their religion bullshit.

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.

I own guns, dumbass.

Just as I thought. Another fucking piece of shit thinking it's his place to determine for someone else what that someone else needs.

I need mine and I'm the only one that can make that determination. When you're man enough to try and take what you think you can determine I don't need, come on.
Got news for you dumbass, can walk around with a RPG here? No, we ban them for dumbshits like you. That's how it works. We do get to decide what you can and can't own, what you can and cannot do. Welcome to society, your mommy was supposed to teach you that but I guess she failed. She's to blame for what a fucking stupid shit you are.

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.
The fuck she does. Why in God's name would she know? Hey mommy, I plan to kill lots of people tomorrow. Grow up.

Forum List

Back