Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.

I wonder if there is a bounty being paid to the families of suicide bombers like there was a while ago. I think they were getting 25,000 per bomber.

Do you think she sold her son's life for 25,000? If she thought he should have done what he did, why would she be trying to cover for him? He's already dead.

The Palestinians were. They were getting money from Saddam, the Saudis, and Qatar.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/isrl-pa/ISRAELPA1002-06.htm

What does that have to do with this grieving mother? Nobody is saying what he did was justified. Only that his mother might be having a hard time accepting what he did.
and what about the parents whose children lost their innocence? Is hers equal to theirs? Is that what you're trying to say? I say you have never had any experience in this to say.

Whose children lost their innocence? What the hell are you talking about?

I know you're a woeful troll who lives on this site. She is an apologist for a mass murderer. That's all I need to know in complete honesty.
She never said a word justifying mass murder.

FAIL. She denied mass murder, thereby trying to justify it.
No, she said my kid would never do that. That is nothing like what you say, not even close.

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.
The fuck she does. Why in God's name would she know? Hey mommy, I plan to kill lots of people tomorrow. Grow up.
The entire issue is she claimed he didn't want to murder anyone.

Are there any intelligent muslims in this world.? Hang them all.

Mother of Paris bomber says her son did 'not mean to kill anyone'

nov 17 2015 The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.

When someone comes and kills this cow I hope they mention how they didn't mean to and their finger slipped because they were stressed.

She never said a word justifying mass murder.

No, she said my kid would never do that. That is nothing like what you say, not even close.

She knows damn well that he was a suicide bomber trying to kill others; as do you. Scoundrels, both of you.
The fuck she does. Why in God's name would she know? Hey mommy, I plan to kill lots of people tomorrow. Grow up.
Shocking that his mommy would say that. Next she'll say what a great kid he was, and how he always called her on her birthday.

I want YOU to make the mistake of trying to take mine.

When some asswipe shoots his neighbor, you want guns banned for the rest of us that didn't do that. In other words, you want those not being an asswipe to be effected because of what the asswipes did.
I have wanted guns banned as long as I have been rational about what guns are for, and that is many decades. Unlike you assholes I neither panic nor make decisions based on emotion, like this whole fucking Blame His Mommy thread!

Sure you do. You've said one person shouldn't held responsible for the actions of another yet you want restrictions imposed on those of us not misusing guns. That's emotional.
Nope, because I want the guns always, this Paris shit is just an example of why. It's not like I found that I wanted a gun ban last Friday night. Your point is utterly DOA, so drop it.

You say you want guns banned yet own them. Hypocrite.
That's because I use them as intended, I kill things with them, exactly what they were designed for. I do not pretend they are for protection and take one with me on a beer-run to the Walmart.

So you wouldn't use it for protection?

If someone made the mistake of trying to harm me or my family, I would use it for it's intended purpose.

nov 17 2015 The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.

When someone comes and kills this cow I hope they mention how they didn't mean to and their finger slipped because they were stressed.
You'd make a good ISIS, they don't think human lives matter either.

Shocking that his mommy would say that. Next she'll say what a great kid he was, and how he always called her on her birthday.
Yeah and any parent that clueless should be mocked and ridiculed.

I have wanted guns banned as long as I have been rational about what guns are for, and that is many decades. Unlike you assholes I neither panic nor make decisions based on emotion, like this whole fucking Blame His Mommy thread!

Sure you do. You've said one person shouldn't held responsible for the actions of another yet you want restrictions imposed on those of us not misusing guns. That's emotional.
Nope, because I want the guns always, this Paris shit is just an example of why. It's not like I found that I wanted a gun ban last Friday night. Your point is utterly DOA, so drop it.

That's because I use them as intended, I kill things with them, exactly what they were designed for. I do not pretend they are for protection and take one with me on a beer-run to the Walmart.

If someone made the mistake of trying to harm me or my family, I would use it for it's intended purpose.
I'd use them kill someone, if it was necessary, which it would never be. And when no one has a gun, it will always be a fair fight.

That's impossible. If you believe guns aren't necessary and should be banned, why haven't you rid yourself of something you say you shouldn't own?
I have the need to kill things, just what a gun was invented for, the only thing it was made for.

So you want guns banned only for others not yourself?
I want them banned for everyone who doesn't need them, which is nearly everyone. You can have mine when I no longer them as well.

Just as I thought. Another fucking piece of shit thinking it's his place to determine for someone else what that someone else needs.

I need mine and I'm the only one that can make that determination. When you're man enough to try and take what you think you can determine I don't need, come on.
Got news for you dumbass, can walk around with a RPG here? No, we ban them for dumbshits like you. That's how it works. We do get to decide what you can and can't own, what you can and cannot do. Welcome to society, your mommy was supposed to teach you that but I guess she failed. She's to blame for what a fucking stupid shit you are.

If YOU get to decide, when are YOU going to be stupid enough to try and take what you say I shouldn't own. Seems your mother raised a pussy that isn't willing to do what he says should be done.

You do that, and give us the name and number of your mommy so we can call her up, and blame anything you ever did wrong, as an adult even, on her.

I'd use them kill someone, if it was necessary, which it would never be. And when no one has a gun, it will always be a fair fight.

Then making the statement that you would do something that you never thought should be makes you a moron.

If someone is stupid enough to try and harm my family, I don't fight fair.

Believe it or not, soldiers and terrorists went to the same highschool.

You do that, and give us the name and number of your mommy so we can call her up, and blame anything you ever did wrong, as an adult even, on her.

I would ask for the same but I already have it. It's for the purpose intended.

I have the need to kill things, just what a gun was invented for, the only thing it was made for.

I want them banned for everyone who doesn't need them, which is nearly everyone. You can have mine when I no longer them as well.

Just as I thought. Another fucking piece of shit thinking it's his place to determine for someone else what that someone else needs.

I need mine and I'm the only one that can make that determination. When you're man enough to try and take what you think you can determine I don't need, come on.
Got news for you dumbass, can walk around with a RPG here? No, we ban them for dumbshits like you. That's how it works. We do get to decide what you can and can't own, what you can and cannot do. Welcome to society, your mommy was supposed to teach you that but I guess she failed. She's to blame for what a fucking stupid shit you are.

If YOU get to decide, when are YOU going to be stupid enough to try and take what you say I shouldn't own. Seems your mother raised a pussy that isn't willing to do what he says should be done.
When it's time to turn in the guns, and I'm sick of saying this, we aren't going to march in to get them. If you don't turn them in, we Waco your ass.
waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d95e03ced5cd9573-s900-c85.jpg

Problem solved.

Terror is a tacit. It could be your fucking dog groomer but that doesn't mean it's his mommy's fault.

When it's time to turn in the guns, and I'm sick of saying this, we aren't going to march in to get them. If you don't turn them in, we Waco your ass.

Problem solved.

I want YOU to try that pussy. The only one with a problem will be you.

Terror is a tacit. It could be your fucking dog groomer but that doesn't mean it's his mommy's fault.

Again, and I'm tired of saying this, you say one person shouldn't be blamed for what another does then do just that when it comes to guns.

I would ask for the same but I already have it. It's for the purpose intended.
Then you might be able to make a good enough case to keep your guns. Those that can, police, hunters for food, rancher-types, etc., can keep them but you ain't law enforcement and have a gun in public, you are as good as dead, no questions asked before or after.

Problem solved.

I want YOU to try that pussy. The only one with a problem will be you.
I won't have a problem. We have fucking drones, dumbshit. It will be your life, and that of anyone with you, or your guns? Pick one...

Again, and I'm tired of saying this, you say one person shouldn't be blamed for what another does then do just that when it comes to guns.
Nope. I am banning the assholes from having guns just like I am them from having biological weapons. No difference.

Forum List

Back