Motorcycle forum?

I agree!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eonZv3HDyA0]The Road Warriors 3 - Ulster GP - NW200 ?_IRISH_?_ROAD_?_RACING_? - YouTube[/ame]

I don't mind. I was actually watching a show on a Ferrari collector and I wouldn't mind watching them:

Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus

I think the forum should be more well rounded to match what people are into. I post in very few of the forums because I'm not into politics.

I post in the General forum but so few of the posts are in the general forum. I post in the computer forum but so few people post there because you're known for politics here and this board doesn't get enough quality people who know what they are doing to post in the computer forum.

I wouldn't mind more hobby forums. I'm actually into electronics as a hobby. There is nothing like that here.

Chuck

Nice idea. :):):) [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION]

We have an automotive forum...and I KNOW that I'm not the only cyclist here! So...how about it?

I love driving bikes....:thup: I love being a passenger on them. I love them all, but especially a Harley....:thup:

OK, I'm a first class wuss. Suzuki Savage. It's only 650 cc but I enjoy the belt-drive and the simplicity (air cooled). As far as I know, it's the cheapest belt-drive on the market.

It has all the power that an old fart like me needs.

I have an old BMW R 11. Fun, smooth ride!

I will wait until the forum is set up and post pics and do a lot of talking.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OK, I'm a first class wuss. Suzuki Savage. It's only 650 cc but I enjoy the belt-drive and the simplicity (air cooled). As far as I know, it's the cheapest belt-drive on the market.

It has all the power that an old fart like me needs.

There are cheaper ones.

Oh man, that takes me back! Doing 170 mph in the wet and over 200 mph in the dry! :D

So yes, I am in and who cares what kind of bikes they are? Harleys, crotch rockets, off road, let's have them all in here.

Bikes rule!
:rock:

No wet for me! But going fast in the dry???? Oh yeah! A friend of mine tried to race a Bull Taco at the IOM TT but it couldn't survive more than two laps. Grenaded both times he tried it.

Oh man, that takes me back! Doing 170 mph in the wet and over 200 mph in the dry! :D

So yes, I am in and who cares what kind of bikes they are? Harleys, crotch rockets, off road, let's have them all in here.

Bikes rule!

No wet for me! But going fast in the dry???? Oh yeah! A friend of mine tried to race a Bull Taco at the IOM TT but it couldn't survive more than two laps. Grenaded both times he tried it.

The IOM is a tough course to learn, let alone race. I give him credit for trying. If I was given the chance I would opt for a Duke Monster around there.

Bikes rule!

The IOM is a tough course to learn, let alone race. I give him credit for trying. If I was given the chance I would opt for a Duke Monster around there.

I would ride whatever Martin was riding. Of course I wouldn't be riding it as fast, or as well:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back