Mourning Joe Knows Who Got To Epstein

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
RUSSIA! who else, eh? Seems he's out-crazied Mika so far but the day ain't over..... :eusa_hand:

b7339d365b8baaf2981f81230ca10ed1

Top MSNBC host links RUSSIA to convicted pedophile Epstein’s death

I don't care who killed Epstein or why.......I'm just delighted that there's one less pedophile with whom I have to share an atmosphere.

Next...cue the swamp run liberal media to cover this up and say there is nothing to see here....

• Banned
Earlier I hatched a conspiracy theory he was slipped a drug that slows the heart down to a couple beats a minute and was whisked out of the prison to a hospital where a corpse, (maybe a body-double billionaires often use) had been placed. Epstein was revived and whisked to La Guardia in a shipping container with suitcases full of cash and diamonds and is now somewhere in the South Pacific, Give it a couple days...there will be "sightings".... :lol:

Last edited:
RUSSIA! who else, eh? Seems he's out-crazied Mika so far but the day ain't over..... :eusa_hand:

Jesus, I am going to need more vodka to accept that one!

~~~~~~
I started at 5:00 PM with frozen Stolichnaya. I keep a quart bottle in my freezer all the time. Only way to drink it.

I keep all booze in the freezer unless beer or wine...

Take the bite off...

But still how the hell are we still discussing Russia in 2019?

Would you buy a Prius from this guy?

Would you buy a Pinto from him is a better question... Joe Scarborough has become the joke of National TV which is crazy with Hannity and Lemon still around!

Maybe a Yugo....not much to hide there.

Jesus, I am going to need more vodka to accept that one!

~~~~~~
I started at 5:00 PM with frozen Stolichnaya. I keep a quart bottle in my freezer all the time. Only way to drink it.

I have Bombay Sapphire in the freezer. Do you think it may have been MI-6?

Would you buy a Pinto from him is a better question... Joe Scarborough has become the joke of National TV which is crazy with Hannity and Lemon still around!

Oh the Yugo is like a Serbian woman and you wonder why you even attempted to go down the road with that crazy piece of junk!

Still Joe Scarborough is nuts to even mention Russia!

Oh the Yugo is like a Serbian woman and you wonder why you even attempted to go down the road with that crazy piece of junk!

Still Joe Scarborough is nuts to even mention Russia!

Never underestimate the reach of stupid.

I have Bombay Sapphire in the freezer. Do you think it may have been MI-6?

Could be with Prince Andrew being mentioned. A lot of historians think Jack The Ripper was the Queen's physician out slicing up prostitutes a prince in her day was boinking...no bastards will ever ascend to that Throne....ala Princess Di's "accident".

Earlier I hatched a conspiracy theory he was slipped a drug that slows the heart down to a couple beats a minute and was whisked out of the prison to a hospital where a corpse, (maybe a body-double billionaires often use) had been placed. Epstein was revived and whisked to La Guardia in a shipping container with suitcases full of cash and diamonds and is now somewhere in the South Pacific, Give it a couple days...there will be "sightings".
I hear he's sipping pina coladas with Elvis.

Forum List

Back