🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Move to Russia if you want to beat your spouse........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that Putin thinks domestic violence is okay, and that you should be able to do it, because he's decriminalized or reduced penalties for certain forms of domestic abuse.

Vladimir Putin Eases Penalties for Domestic Abuse in Russia

You know, we've heard about how Muslims are allowed to do domestic violence because of their religion, now, if you want a secular reason, you can move to Russia, because Putin has decriminalized it.

And Trump thinks it's a good idea to make friends with him.

Quick question, should the US be friends with a country that thinks it's okay to beat your spouse? I say no.

Seems that Putin thinks domestic violence is okay, and that you should be able to do it, because he's decriminalized or reduced penalties for certain forms of domestic abuse.

You know, we've heard about how Muslims are allowed to do domestic violence because of their religion, now, if you want a secular reason, you can move to Russia, because Putin has decriminalized it.

Quick question, should the US be friends with a country that thinks it's okay to beat your spouse? I say no.
Yes.

The internal decisions that other countries make for their own people have nothing to do with us.

Yes.

The internal decisions that other countries make for their own people have nothing to do with us.

So, you're comfortable being friends with a country whose leadership thinks that spouse abuse is okay?

Yes.

So, you're comfortable being friends with a country whose leadership thinks that spouse abuse is okay?
Didn't you support Clinton?

According to TN law, I can legally beat my wife at the court house steps on Sunday afternoon.
That's YOUR country :thup:

Yes.

Has no bearing on this thread.

Yes.

Clinton received millions of dollars from countries that abuse women on the daily. They can get stoned for getting raped FFS. But you want to trash Russia? Give me a break.
Disingenuous bullshit.

When asked for his opinion Trump said "there are plenty of wife-beaters in the US as well."

Yes.

Russia is hardly our friend... we were barely friends as allies in WW II.

Yes.

There's a difference between beating and administering discipline.

Yes.

100% bearing as the (D)'s candidate took money from nations that execute women for rape and gays for, well, being gay.

Yes.

Administering Discipline?

What, is your wife and life partner no better than your dog?

Yes.

Yeah, I didn't get that one... in what world does one discipline their wife?

Yes.

100% bearing as the (D)'s candidate took money from nations that execute women for rape and gays for, well, being gay.

Those countries are Islamic theocracies ruled by Sharia law. Russia isn't a theocracy. It is a country that USED to have consequences for spousal abuse, but decided that they weren't needed and legalized abuse.

Yes.

What do you do, call her parents?

Yes.

What do you do, call her parents?

Yer nutz.

Yes.

Those countries are Islamic theocracies ruled by Sharia law. Russia isn't a theocracy. It is a country that USED to have consequences for spousal abuse, but decided that they weren't needed and legalized abuse.

So, that's OK?

my wife used to hit me when I snuck up and tickled her does that count as abuse?

If you know you are going to get smacked if you sneak up on your wife and tickle her, no, it's not abuse. It's her telling you to not do that.

First time it happened, you could claim victim status. But, knowing what would happen if you sneaked up on her made you a volunteer every time afterwards.

Forum List

Back