🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Move to Russia if you want to beat your spouse........

If my hubby offers to take me to Russia, I'll kick both his knee caps. I bet he'd love to kick my ass.:)

This is so typical of how libtards think;

White Russian men beating their wives is evil, but brown Muslim men beating their wives is AOK since they are too stupid to be held accountable.

Libtardism is a mental disorder.

Actually, most people understand that Sharia law has been in effect for those countries for a very long time, because they are theocratic governments, ran by the religious leaders of the country.

Russia? It is a "Federal republic, Semi-presidential system, Federation, Constitutional republic", according to what various sites say about their government. And, in addition to NOT being a theocracy, they USED to have laws that punished people for domestic abuse, but then they changed their minds and decriminalized it.

The Muslims have done it for years, they are a theocracy. In Russia, this is a brand new development, and as such, deserves attention because their leaders are (supposedly) elected.

White Russian men beating their wives is evil, but brown Muslim men beating their wives is AOK since they are too stupid to be held accountable.

Actually, most people understand that Sharia law has been in effect for those countries for a very long time, because they are theocratic governments, ran by the religious leaders of the country.

Russia? It is a "Federal republic, Semi-presidential system, Federation, Constitutional republic", according to what various sites say about their government. And, in addition to NOT being a theocracy, they USED to have laws that punished people for domestic abuse, but then they changed their minds and decriminalized it.

The Muslims have done it for years, they are a theocracy. In Russia, this is a brand new development, and as such, deserves attention because their leaders are (supposedly) elected.
And that alleviates Muslims from being responsible because it is religious based?

roflmao

And that alleviates Muslims from being responsible because it is religious based?

roflmao

Never said anything about excusing Muslims, just said that because Russia suddenly decided to roll back penalties on domestic abuse, we should be concerned about a leadership like that. YOU are the one trying to draw a false equivalency between Islam and Russia.

[
Never said anything about excusing Muslims, just said that because Russia suddenly decided to roll back penalties on domestic abuse, we should be concerned about a leadership like that. YOU are the one trying to draw a false equivalency between Islam and Russia.
Lol, I did not draw a false equivalency, dude.

Roflmao, never mind, I dont have the time to explain it to you

Forum List

Back