Movies you're exited about.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
441264_m1493830211.jpg

Once I saw you replied, I just knew....
You like to see men beaten and I like to see women pounded...

Are you just trying to get your post count up, with your continuous absurd vulgar and idiotic posts?
Same as you, so I guess yes...
Yeah...that makes sense...:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

My total post count is 17,000 and yours is 96,000, yet we joined about the same time.

Are you just trying to get your post count up, with your continuous absurd vulgar and idiotic posts?

My total post count is 17,000 and yours is 96,000, yet we joined about the same time.
Try being almost crippled for 5 years and see what you do with all that spare time...

Y

Try being almost crippled for 5 years and see what you do with all that spare time...
You accuse me of making absurd posts to get my post count up, as you do. Then when confronted with facts about your enormous post count compared to mine, you cite your injury. Whatever!

Y

You accuse me of making absurd posts to get my post count up, as you do. Then when confronted with facts about your enormous post count compared to mine, you cite your injury. Whatever!
Exactly, "whatever". Like it doesn't matter to you since you brought it up..I did notice how it really doesn't matter...I would be at work today but, it's raining...another excuse...My back is doing fine after the surgery, that's why I am working at wearing it out before I die...

Y

Exactly, "whatever". Like it doesn't matter to you since you brought it up..I did notice how it really doesn't matter...I would be at work today but, it's raining...another excuse...My back is doing fine after the surgery, that's why I am working at wearing it out before I die...
Hope you don't end up like my brother.
150 I.Q.
Used to be able to throw a 105 mph fastball.
Addicted to pain-killers
Says..... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alot because his brain is slipping away.

Y

150 I.Q.
Addicted to pain-killers
When do I get addicted to painkillers?

Y

150 I.Q.
Addicted to pain-killers
When do I get addicted to painkillers?
You may already be.

Forum List

Back