Mr. Success.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
When Donald J. Trump unveiled his new online travel booking venture, GoTrump.com, he said in a promotional video in 2006 that customers would “love everything I put on this site.” “There’s nobody better,” he added. “There’s nobody even close!”
A few months later, ground was broken for Trump Tower Tampa, a project he said would “redefine both Tampa’s skyline and the market’s expectations of luxurious condominium living.”
And when he signed a long-term deal with the fledgling U.S. Pro Golf Tour that summer to become a partner on a new championship series, he proclaimed that “there is no doubt the talent level is among the highest in the world.”

The travel venture never took off. The tower in Tampa, Fla., was not built. And the golf championships? Mr. Trump withdrew as the tour fell apart.

or is that Mr. SUCKSATIT?

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and conned his way through life from that point on. And the american taxpayer subsidized the little adventure.

When Donald J. Trump unveiled his new online travel booking venture, GoTrump.com, he said in a promotional video in 2006 that customers would “love everything I put on this site.” “There’s nobody better,” he added. “There’s nobody even close!”
A few months later, ground was broken for Trump Tower Tampa, a project he said would “redefine both Tampa’s skyline and the market’s expectations of luxurious condominium living.”
And when he signed a long-term deal with the fledgling U.S. Pro Golf Tour that summer to become a partner on a new championship series, he proclaimed that “there is no doubt the talent level is among the highest in the world.”

The travel venture never took off. The tower in Tampa, Fla., was not built. And the golf championships? Mr. Trump withdrew as the tour fell apart.

And you think he should have stayed in the deal when the partner fell apart? You would be a disastrous businessman!

And you think he should have stayed in the deal when the partner fell apart? You would be a disastrous businessman!

The OP can sit back safe on his government dole and take no risks. Trump meanwhile takes the risks necessary to grow this country and employ thousands of people. I love when they start these threads and I get to mock the fools.

But at least he was able to drown his sorrows with Trump Vodka over a meal of Trump Steaks on Trump Airlines.

The OP can sit back safe on his government dole and take no risks. Trump meanwhile takes the risks necessary to grow this country and employ thousands of people. I love when they start these threads and I get to mock the fools.
1394of.jpg

But at least he was able to drown his sorrows with Trump Vodka over a meal of Trump Steaks on Trump Airlines.
So, are you saying he should have continued that deal although the tour was falling apart, making his deal extremely risky?

How is it taking a risk when your investors are the ones left holding the bag? The guy has filed bankruptcy six times on his businesses, has been sued hundreds of times by business partners...

How is it taking a risk when your investors are the ones left holding the bag? The guy has filed bankruptcy six times on his businesses, has been sued hundreds of times by business partners...
Six out of hundreds...pretty good odds. If Trump was a risk, he would have a bad reputation and he wouldn't be able to makes the hundreds of deals he has. From on million to several billion dollars. I call that Triple A.

I would see that he has an excellent track record on deals. How's Hillary's track record on deals?

Would you?

Trump Steaks- Failed
Trump Taj Mahal - bankrupt
Trump Airlines - Bankrupt
Trump Vodka- Bankrupt

Even if you want to argue he's a good businessman (I wouldn't), how does that translate into being an effective political leader?

So, are you saying he should have continued that deal although the tour was falling apart, making his deal extremely risky?

What's the risk when taxpayers cover it all?

Art of the Steal: This Is How Trump Lost $916M and Avoided Tax

1394of.jpg

Ah its troll boy, get a job loser.

Six out of hundreds...pretty good odds. If Trump was a risk, he would have a bad reputation and he wouldn't be able to makes the hundreds of deals he has. From on million to several billion dollars. I call that Triple A.

Trump has a horrible business record... The guy lost a BILLION DOLLARS in1996!

LMAO! You don't know a thing about success. HAHAHA

Well, I don't have the kind of insecurity where I need to see my name in 20 foot letters, either

He's an entrepreneur and real estate developer; some things work, some don't.

We all know Hillary traded commodities without ever booking a loss, so she's just a criminal

Forum List

Back