Mr. Success.

And you think he should have stayed in the deal when the partner fell apart? You would be a disastrous businessman!

I think he should have picked out his partner more carefully before he started, don't you?
I would see that he has an excellent track record on deals. How's Hillary's track record on deals?
It Depends on What the Meaning of IS IS

She made a pretty lucrative one with the coffinmakers in Orlando, San Bernardino, and Nice, France after turning loose ISIS.

When Donald J. Trump unveiled his new online travel booking venture, GoTrump.com, he said in a promotional video in 2006 that customers would “love everything I put on this site.” “There’s nobody better,” he added. “There’s nobody even close!”
A few months later, ground was broken for Trump Tower Tampa, a project he said would “redefine both Tampa’s skyline and the market’s expectations of luxurious condominium living.”
And when he signed a long-term deal with the fledgling U.S. Pro Golf Tour that summer to become a partner on a new championship series, he proclaimed that “there is no doubt the talent level is among the highest in the world.”

The travel venture never took off. The tower in Tampa, Fla., was not built. And the golf championships? Mr. Trump withdrew as the tour fell apart.

or is that Mr. SUCKSATIT?
But at least he was able to drown his sorrows with Trump Vodka over a meal of Trump Steaks on Trump Airlines.
So, are you saying he should have continued that deal although the tour was falling apart, making his deal extremely risky?

What's the risk when taxpayers cover it all?

Art of the Steal: This Is How Trump Lost $916M and Avoided Tax
In general the federal government is never owed anything, admire people that fuck over the federal government. It's healthy

Forum List

Back