Mr. Trump, it was deliberate sabotage - the media KNEW your wife's speech before

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The media was already getting the clips of Michelle giving the same speech before your wife took the stage. The media "busted" the "plagiarism" too fast not to know beforehand.

I don't care how long you've known this speechwriter. She is a big liar, a saboteur, and she set you and your wife up.

FIRE HER NOW, or be 100% certain more sabotage is on the way.

I think the speech writer was paid by the left. Someone should check her accounts...

The media was already getting the clips of Michelle giving the same speech before your wife took the stage. The media "busted" the "plagiarism" too fast not to know beforehand.

I don't care how long you've known this speechwriter. She is a big liar, a saboteur, and she set you and your wife up.

The writer for the speech is well know and wrote Trumps book. I am confused though she as a writer should have known about copy rights..

The media always get these things before the event. They are released with an embargo so that they cannot release the details until a certain point.
Its the way it works.

Meredith McIver?

She needs to go right now. This was no honest mistake. If it had been an honest mistake, the media would've taken a week to find it...

How was the media able to produce the videos of Michelle so fast, like while Ms Trump was still on stage??

The biggest disaster for the Trump team is the continual comparison of Michelle with Melina...

Michelle gave that speech with heart and conviction, Melina was like a robot...

Shit, they should get Bill to give the same speech, time to put this thing on a loop...

All this gloating from left wingers here should be another clue. The Hillary camp knew they had this coming weeks ago.

All this gloating from left wingers here should be another clue. The Hillary camp knew they had this coming weeks ago.

We knew alright... Anyone can see that these people haven't a clue and some people think Trump is fit to be President....

Hillary has a solid CV, is more honest than Trump, has actual achievements, will not insult allies at every turn...

Operation chaos!!!

Forum List

Back