Mr. Trump, please clarify that the deportations will be prioritized based on threat to America

Live in Israel?
No, but I have visited both Haifa and Eilat.

You?

What's that have to do with Trump's IQ and your fear mongering...or are you a victim of someone else's fear mongering? Hard to tell if the dogs wagging the tail or visa versa sometimes.

No they are not. They are here legally under the refugee program.

Are you people ever not wrong?
Throw them out anyway. Pack them up and toss them overboard. Repeal the idiot law that fuckwad biden used to bring them here. Call a halt to every refugee program until they have all been reevaluated.

No, but I have visited both Haifa and Eilat.

You?

What's that have to do with Trump's IQ and your fear mongering...or are you a victim of someone else's fear mongering? Hard to tell if the dogs wagging the tail or visa versa sometimes.

How about we force Israel to accept 20k military age Iranian men into Israel, with Israeli taxpayer funded homes, cars, and the Israeli police give them a "free pass" on following the law for two years...???

They got in without assistance, we can deport 10x with it.

The "speed" in which people can be deported is likely to be filled with "obstacles" those who don't want them deported will use, like lawsuits etc. Soros will spend hundreds of millions on stopping it.

It is much easier to deport with reason like

this one is a convicted rapist
this one was busted with drugs and has a gang tattoo on his back
this one's cell phone keeps ringing a number in Bejing we believe is CCP intel

and hence those are the quickest and most deserving of being punted out.

Well, your honor, we aren't trying to deport the criminal illegals in your jail, just the guy running the taco stand two blocks down... with no criminal record.... is going to get some push back...

Honestly, a guess from a hologram, Trump once in with his people can deport 10k per week max...

How about we force Israel to accept 20k military age Iranian men into Israel, with Israeli taxpayer funded homes, cars, and the Israeli police give them a "free pass" on following the law for two years...???
I don't care what Israel does.

I wish them luck.

ISrael's border is not open, the US border is.

There is a difference....
I recognized that distinction and based my response on it.

The US border isn't open.

Are you confused?

Maybe you're thinking of the New Mexico and Colorado border? Yes. That is an open border.

The border needs to shut.

There are too many illegals here to just deport all at once. The ones who should go first are the ones who threaten America the most. Mr. Trump, please clarify that for the American people.

This is not helping.

The illegals who threaten America the most

1. the two Chinese battalions of military aged men
2. the worst criminals - murderers, rapists, violent gang members
3. the next tier of criminals - leeches, squatters etc.

Picking on the Haitians blurs the issue. The Haitians are not going to sabotage our power grid.

PLEASE CLARIFY THIS!!!
:auiqs.jpg: :worthless:

Forum List

Back