Mr. Trump please say ***NO*** to another Nuclear Arms Race

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Trump Says U.S. Would ‘Outmatch’ Rivals in a New Nuclear Arms Race

Mr. Trump , I understand that you are new to government. Let me show a little trick to punish our enemies without the need of using powerful, destructive weapons of mass destruction which kill a lot of innocent people - a lot of collateral damage.

Article 1 of the United States Constitution lists issuing letters of marque and reprisal in Section 8 as one of the enumerated powers of Congress,

For example Congress could have issued a Letter of Marquee and Reprisal to capture Hirohito without using nuclear power against Hiroshima and Nagasaki . 326,000 Innocent people died unnecessarily in those two cities.

Mercenaries are a lot cheaper and safer than WMD's.

Think about it , sir,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Respectfully

Contumacious L. Freeman

Jesus..........another thread same topic.......

It was a one line tweet.............and the world goes bat shit crazy............

Our nuclear weapons and silo's are old and in states of disrepair.................

Geesh..........

It was a one line tweet.............and the world goes bat shit crazy............

Our nuclear weapons and silo's are old and in states of disrepair.................

Geesh..........

Is it necessary to update and repair them?

Have you ever thought about what would happen if a terrorist gets a hold of a nuclear weapon?

Geesh..........

Have you ever thought about what would happen if a terrorist gets a hold of a nuclear weapon?

They irradiate themselves...

Where the Head Goes, the Body Will Follow

President Bush I arrested dictator Manuel Noriega
WITHOUT using WMD's.

08-noriega_low.jpg

Geesh..........

They irradiate themselves...

Unfortunately , they will also irradiate those in the proximity thereof.

Geesh..........

When you have a president elect who's primary means of communication is tweeting - what are you supposed to think?

Geesh..........

When you have a president elect who's primary means of communication is tweeting - what are you supposed to think?
I'm thinking he gets to the point. In 140 characters or less. I'll take an on point tweet over Obie mumbling umm, uhh, umm for thirty minutes and not saying shit.

Geesh..........

I'm thinking he gets to the point. In 140 characters or less. I'll take an on point tweet over Obie mumbling umm, uhh, umm for thirty minutes and not saying shit.

If that is what you prefer, then don't make excuses about him being "misunderstood".

I prefer someone who says more than a tweet.

Had the US captured him the war would have come to screeching halt.

What a pity you don't have access to a time machine ... you could have taken care of baby Hitler while you're at it.

Watch out for time paradoxes however ... and stay away from your own grandmother ...

3059f9d5429fe203d87cebccb7dbb111.png

Geesh..........

If that is what you prefer, then don't make excuses about him being "misunderstood".

The problem is that we do not have an impartial and neutral media.

The fucking reporters like to TRANSLATE what he says.

They EDITORIALIZE and conduct "FACT" CHECKS (wink, wink)

So he will be tweeting for a while.

I hear ya, but he's inheriting Obama and Clinton's Cold War mess. We're in a new arms race with Russia now. I don't know what Trump can do about that.

Had the US captured him the war would have come to screeching halt.

What a pity you don't have access to a time machine ... you could have taken care of baby Hitler while you're at it.

Watch out for time paradoxes however ... and stay away from your own grandmother ...

3059f9d5429fe203d87cebccb7dbb111.png

I understand that warmongers get sexually arouse at the sight of spilt blood.

But the fact remains that if Hitler, Goering , Goebbels and Himmler had been captured or killed that would have been the end of the Großdeutsches Reich.

I hear ya, but he's inheriting Obama and Clinton's Cold War mess. We're in a new arms race with Russia now. I don't know what Trump can do about that.

Hopefully we misunderstood.

He has a rapport with Vladimir.

Maybe after a couple of meetings they come to the conclusion that a nuclear arms race does NOT benefit Human Beings

Human Beings Lives Matter

LOL

Geesh..........

I can live without the rambling.

New, Undeclared Arms Race

The Pentagon has released the summary of a top secret Pentagon document, which sketches America’s agenda for global military domination.

There has been no press coverage concerning this mysterious military blueprint. The latter outlines, according to the Wall Street Journal, America’s global military design which consists in "enhancing U.S. influence around the world," through increased troop deployments and a massive buildup of America’s advanced weapons systems."

Forum List

Back