Mr. Trump please say ***NO*** to another Nuclear Arms Race

How many of our allies will Trump, Putins' useful idiot sell out under the foolish attempt to make nice with a murderous thug?

Many.

This whole NUCLEAR RACE!!! is nothing another but Trump style PR game.

Him and Putin want the everyone talking and fearing their bullshit nuclear weapons stories, so when Trump lifts sanctions as part of denuclearization deal it will not look like a give away it actually will be.

Jesus..........another thread same topic.......

It was a one line tweet.............and the world goes bat shit crazy............

Our nuclear weapons and silo's are old and in states of disrepair.................

Geesh..........

When you have a president elect who's primary means of communication is tweeting - what are you supposed to think?
That the democrats MSM is doomed?

How many of our allies will Trump, Putins' useful idiot sell out under the foolish attempt to make nice with a murderous thug?

Many.

This whole NUCLEAR RACE!!! is nothing another but Trump style PR game.

Him and Putin want the everyone talking and fearing their bullshit nuclear weapons stories, so when Trump lifts sanctions as part of denuclearization deal it will not look like a give away it actually will be.
You think whatever you need to....we got nukes to build.....

Trump Says U.S. Would ‘Outmatch’ Rivals in a New Nuclear Arms Race

Mr. Trump , I understand that you are new to government. Let me show a little trick to punish our enemies without the need of using powerful, destructive weapons of mass destruction which kill a lot of innocent people - a lot of collateral damage.

Article 1 of the United States Constitution lists issuing letters of marque and reprisal in Section 8 as one of the enumerated powers of Congress,

For example Congress could have issued a Letter of Marquee and Reprisal to capture Hirohito without using nuclear power against Hiroshima and Nagasaki . 326,000 Innocent people died unnecessarily in those two cities.

Mercenaries are a lot cheaper and safer than WMD's.

Think about it , sir,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Respectfully

Contumacious L. Freeman

There can be no next nuclear arms race, because the first one never ended, no matter what you were told. Do you support Obama giving Iran BILLIONS of dollars to create nukes to destroy us?

Mr. Trump , I understand that you are new to government. Let me show a little trick to punish our enemies without the need of using powerful, destructive weapons of mass destruction which kill a lot of innocent people - a lot of collateral damage.

Article 1 of the United States Constitution lists issuing letters of marque and reprisal in Section 8 as one of the enumerated powers of Congress,

For example Congress could have issued a Letter of Marquee and Reprisal to capture Hirohito without using nuclear power against Hiroshima and Nagasaki . 326,000 Innocent people died unnecessarily in those two cities.

Think about it , sir,

Respectfully

Contumacious L. Freeman

You should address your post to the actual problem makers, Russia, China, Iran and North Korea.......they are the ones driving the arms race...they are aggressive and evil.......when they put down their arms their will be world peace...not before.

Think about it , sir,

Respectfully

Contumacious L. Freeman

iF there is to be a race, we must be in it to win it. The Unprecedented Coallition Obabble invented is as close to the mercenary myth as you can come...an utter disaster. What a stupid op to wake up to on Jesus's Birthday.

“I can’t believe that this world can go on beyond our generation and on down to succeeding generations with this kind of weapon on both sides poised at each other without someday some fool or some maniac or some accident triggering the kind of war that is the end of the line for all of us. And I just think of what a sigh of relief would go up from everyone on this earth if someday–and this is what I have–my hope, way in the back of my head–is that if we start down the road to reduction, maybe one day in doing that, somebody will say, ‘Why not all the way? Let’s get rid of all these things’.”
Ronald Reagan, May 16, 1983

At least RR lived in the real world and truly understood the implications of nukes.

The man-child Trump is a fool and a maniac and is likely to trigger an accident. When he does, Trumps' Chumps will bear the blame.

ReTrumplicans will have eternal shame for this.

The ReTrumplican Party has abandoned everything including Ronald Reagan. They are entirely without principle. All hail President Pussygrabber.

New, Undeclared Arms Race

The Pentagon has released the summary of a top secret Pentagon document, which sketches America’s agenda for global military domination.

There has been no press coverage concerning this mysterious military blueprint. The latter outlines, according to the Wall Street Journal, America’s global military design which consists in "enhancing U.S. influence around the world," through increased troop deployments and a massive buildup of America’s advanced weapons systems."

That's why nations like Russia, China, and India are moving closer to forming an alliance. They're gonna try to counter NATO's dominance. Anyone who's paying attention, realizes that it's NATO nations that are the aggressors these days. Russia and others feel NATO aggression needs to be checked.

Yes, indeed,

While those countries can be attack NOTHING prevents those countries from creating a stateless entity like AQ or ISIS and thereafter financing and arming the same.

It's clear NATO is an aggressor now. It isn't about 'defense.' NATO nations have surrounded Russia with missiles on its borders. How is Russia supposed to react to that? Of course it's nervous. I hope Trump cools things down. Because it's clear the West has moved the world closer to WWIII. Very dangerous times.
The post 1945 aggressiveness of USSR and then Russia has been properly addressed. Russia and Putin, stay behind your borders, behave, you will be fine. Poland, Belarus, the Baltic, and Ukraine are not yours. Period.

The reality is that Putin has been far better contained the last few years. If Trump continues that, the world be a better place.

The West has been provoking Russia for years. It's continuously poked the bear. Placing missiles so close to Russia, is an act of aggression. How did the West think Russia would react? Of course it feels threatened. This Cold War Obama and Clinton started, is very dangerous and unnecessary. Hopefully Trump can cool things down. But if he can't, we will be in an arms race once again.

EXACTLY.

The Cold War was begun by the US - the world community reacted by arming themselves....

That's why nations like Russia, China, and India are moving closer to forming an alliance. They're gonna try to counter NATO's dominance. Anyone who's paying attention, realizes that it's NATO nations that are the aggressors these days. Russia and others feel NATO aggression needs to be checked.

Yes, indeed,

While those countries can be attack NOTHING prevents those countries from creating a stateless entity like AQ or ISIS and thereafter financing and arming the same.

It's clear NATO is an aggressor now. It isn't about 'defense.' NATO nations have surrounded Russia with missiles on its borders. How is Russia supposed to react to that? Of course it's nervous. I hope Trump cools things down. Because it's clear the West has moved the world closer to WWIII. Very dangerous times.
The post 1945 aggressiveness of USSR and then Russia has been properly addressed. Russia and Putin, stay behind your borders, behave, you will be fine. Poland, Belarus, the Baltic, and Ukraine are not yours. Period.

The reality is that Putin has been far better contained the last few years. If Trump continues that, the world be a better place.

The West has been provoking Russia for years. It's continuously poked the bear. Placing missiles so close to Russia, is an act of aggression. How did the West think Russia would react? Of course it feels threatened. This Cold War Obama and Clinton started, is very dangerous and unnecessary. Hopefully Trump can cool things down. But if he can't, we will be in an arms race once again.

EXACTLY.

The Cold War was begun by the US - the world community reacted by arming themselves....

Mutually Assured Destruction ----Nobody wins

THere will be no arms race.

Trump knows the Cold War is over. Putin knows that Trump knows. Trump knows that PUtion knows that he knows.

Trump will stop fucking with Russia. Russia will stop fucking with US. Both will spend money to keep their forces modern and effective.

Think about it , sir,

Respectfully

Contumacious L. Freeman

Right now Trump has to focus on saying no to the plan of unmitigated nuclear war, which it seems like is becoming more like the rhetoric of the crazy regressives every day.

Since their feelings got hurt, as the better candidate got elected, the world must now end.

Forum List

Back