MSM Race War Continues

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Frantic to maintain what few PMSNBC viewers remain thanks to 2+ years of relentless LYING, Don Lemon tried desperately and medaciously to get his guest - Rev Bill Owens, Prez of the Coalition of African-American Pastors - to agree that Trump is a racist. Note that when Owens would not take Lemon's race-bait and inferred that Lemon was being disingenuous or LYING, the slimy Lemon quickly changed lanes and tried a different tact:

Pro-Trump Pastor Bill Owens vs CNN's Don Lemon: Trump Attacks People Of All Colors, Not Just Black People
DON LEMON: The question was what did the president say about his attacks against the leaders of color and did any of the faith leaders raise concerns about that?

OWENS: I don't remember him saying anything about colored leaders, leaders that are colored. There was some things discussed, that were said, but I don't remember him referring to leaders of color.

LEMON: Did anybody there raise concerns about what he's been saying lately about people like Elijah Cummings or anyone?

OWENS: Well, that was not the purpose of the meeting today. Today the meeting was how can we help the black community. That is my concern. That was the purpose of the meeting. That is the reason I came to Washington. That is my focus, helping our inner-city young people especially. Our children. Our young people...

LEMON: So I know it's hard for you, you think it's hard to believe that Trump is racist. But he's repeatedly used racially charged language. He consistently attacks black and brown elected leaders. So, why is that hard to believe? Pastor?

OWENS: I find President Trump is leader of all colors. He attacks who he will. He's his own man. I can't dictate what he should or shouldn't do. But he does not just attack black people. He attacks anybody. And you know it.

LEMON: So as a man of faith, as a Christian he attacks anyone. It sounds like you're condoning attacks? Is that Christianly or Godly?

OWENS: I'm just stating a statement of fact. I'm not condoning anything. I'm stating a statement of fact. President Trump does not pick the people he attacks because of color. He attacks anybody he feels needed.

LEMON: And is that okay with you?

OWENS: I'm not his judge.

Last edited:
Desperate to maintain what few PMSNBC viewers remain thanks to 2+ years of relentless LYING, Don Lemon tried desperately and medaciously to get his guest - Rev Bill Owens, Prez of the Coalition of African-American Pastors - to agree that Trump is a racist. Note that when Owens would not take Lemon's race-bait and inferred that Lemon was being disingenuous or LYING, the slimy Lemon quickly changed lanes and tried a different tact:

Pro-Trump Pastor Bill Owens vs CNN's Don Lemon: Trump Attacks People Of All Colors, Not Just Black People
DON LEMON: The question was what did the president say about his attacks against the leaders of color and did any of the faith leaders raise concerns about that?

OWENS: I don't remember him saying anything about colored leaders, leaders that are colored. There was some things discussed, that were said, but I don't remember him referring to leaders of color.

LEMON: Did anybody there raise concerns about what he's been saying lately about people like Elijah Cummings or anyone?

OWENS: Well, that was not the purpose of the meeting today. Today the meeting was how can we help the black community. That is my concern. That was the purpose of the meeting. That is the reason I came to Washington. That is my focus, helping our inner-city young people especially. Our children. Our young people...

LEMON: So I know it's hard for you, you think it's hard to believe that Trump is racist. But he's repeatedly used racially charged language. He consistently attacks black and brown elected leaders. So, why is that hard to believe? Pastor?

OWENS: I find President Trump is leader of all colors. He attacks who he will. He's his own man. I can't dictate what he should or shouldn't do. But he does not just attack black people. He attacks anybody. And you know it.

LEMON: So as a man of faith, as a Christian he attacks anyone. It sounds like you're condoning attacks? Is that Christianly or Godly?

OWENS: I'm just stating a statement of fact. I'm not condoning anything. I'm stating a statement of fact. President Trump does not pick the people he attacks because of color. He attacks anybody he feels needed.

Apparently Lemon thinks he has the right to judge. He's an idiot.

Frantic to maintain what few PMSNBC viewers remain thanks to 2+ years of relentless LYING, Don Lemon tried desperately and medaciously to get his guest - Rev Bill Owens, Prez of the Coalition of African-American Pastors - to agree that Trump is a racist. Note that when Owens would not take Lemon's race-bait and inferred that Lemon was being disingenuous or LYING, the slimy Lemon quickly changed lanes and tried a different tact:

Lemon mistook his name for Lenin and race warfare for class warfare. Something, something about "Chairman Mao" and "not making it with anyone anyhow" so said The Beatles. Lemonade incoming.

Lemon mistook his name for Lenin and race warfare for class warfare. Something, something about "Chairman Mao" and "not making it with anyone anyhow" so said The Beatles. Lemonade incoming.

He probably has a picture of chairman Mao in his wallet.

Is it going to be alright?

Forum List

Back