MSM starting to report on Benghazi. ...what's this mean?

Wooohooo ROCK N ROLL!! Let the chips fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA GOIN DOWN and so are his far leftist Zombie herdnerfers lol

You are one of the idiots who predicted a Romney landslide so I do not put too much stock in your predictions.

Is that the best you have? Your boy King gets caught with his dick in your mouth and you vomit up the Romney election? <wry grin> They're getting pissy, these librul Zombies.. LMAO

Why not? It's not like you can point to have added anything to the debate. You just confirm the suspicion that this is all about ODS and the deaths are just a convenient excuse. SICKENING!!!

Are we enjoying ourselves? :) There's more where that came from!

$benghazi-cover-battaile-politics-1352882088.jpg

Let's listen to the lies again, shall we? Some of our resident Zombies are beginning to implode LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJAJCxOjaw]Obama Blames Video in Rose Garden 9-12, Not Terror - YouTube[/ame]

Odumbo said it wasn't terror??? Strange how the truth isn't something this President likes to tell..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYBi-F0ucTs]Lies - Evanescence - YouTube[/ame]

Dedicated to Al Baraqi himself! Say cheese!!

if the state controlled media ever turns on barry----------and it could happen------------it will not be pretty.

What on earth are you guys talking about??? It's been all over every news source I've seen this week. They talked about it on PBS World News, NPR, the BBC, CNN, even the Guardian UK and stupid sites like Yahoo.

And yes, it is a witch hunt. Sounds to me like when this was happening, there was so much chaos and confusion in the region - and that the attack was such a surprise - that no one really knew what was going on. It's sad that these people died, but that's the danger of being an ambassador in the Middle East. They obviously knew this. I think the right is just grasping for anything to tar Obama with, even though there is not one damn thing he could do to save those people from his office in Washington. Maybe if the Republicans had not used security funding as a political football, it wouldn't have happened. Maybe it would. Who knows.

Therein lies the problem. By chance do you know what date the attack happened? By chance, do you know what the current date is? By chance, do you know which news organization has been seeking answers since the beginning and which ones chose to ignore it? By chance does that give you pause? What else is going on in the world that the MSM isn't telling you?

$Hillyscreams.jpg

From the LIARS own lips:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3XTOjZPfg]SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened? - YouTube[/ame]

$TerrorTwins.jpg

Release ALL of the Benghazi emails Al Baraqi!! While you're at it, release all of the Fast N Furious documents you have hidden behind Presidential privilege. What else are you hiding Obama??

This President lies with a smoothness that's frightening.. There's a pattern here:

Student Records
Fast N Furious
Benghazi

ALL HIDDEN and refuses to turn over.. WHY???? We're now seeing why.. This man will do whatever it takes to maintain POWER and his Zombie pigs will provide the cover for him.. only this time IT BACKFIRED!

Therein lies the problem. By chance do you know what date the attack happened? By chance, do you know what the current date is? By chance, do you know which news organization has been seeking answers since the beginning and which ones chose to ignore it? By chance does that give you pause? What else is going on in the world that the MSM isn't telling you?

Yes, I do. Of course. Fox is not a "news organization". It's more like a propaganda machine. Anyway, what does it matter what I think? I watched what was happening and formed my own opinion by what I saw, heard and read. You seem to be a blind partisan hack who has her mind made up before you even know the facts - or you simply digest whatever it is Fox News or Rush tells you to think. Were you there? Do YOU know exactly what happened? No, you don't. And I don't read news from the MSM. I go to grown-up sources.

Yes, I do. Of course. Fox is not a "news organization". It's more like a propaganda machine. Anyway, what does it matter what I think? I watched what was happening and formed my own opinion by what I saw, heard and read. You seem to be a blind partisan hack who has her mind made up before you even know the facts - or you simply digest whatever it is Fox News or Rush tells you to think. Were you there? Do YOU know exactly what happened? No, you don't. And I don't read news from the MSM. I go to grown-up sources.

Grown up sources?? LMAO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gJ3Pb888Oo]Barack Obama Lies about Benghazi Libya WITH the Main Stream Media's Help - YouTube[/ame]

Next LETTERMAN! LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2riqVs4hrMY]Obama Lies about Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

The ATF agent in charge of gunwalking testified that neither administration knew about it.

We still don't know the Bengazi attackers' motives, but 20+ other protests earlier that day WERE because of the video. Dupes haven't been told that the most popular RW fundie TV rabble rouser showed it and called for action the next day. DUH

Hilary said What diff? Let's catch them.

Well if you were there and watched what was happening, maybe you could tell us what transpired. I'm sure the House committee would love you to testify.

Forum List

Back