MSM starting to report on Benghazi. ...what's this mean?

The GOP has an agenda to destroy Hillary. Who knows, they might be successful. But if they are not, this will almost certainly assure that Hillary becomes our next president. Unless the far right is successful in their mission to destroy her, it's going to come back to bite them big time. Most Americans are tired of the blame game. They want some civil discourse rather than all this partisan hackery. My bet is on Hillary, because she's just a lot smarter than most of the idiots going after her.
I just hope she's a lot smarter than those who support her, but then that's a very low standard.

The GOP has an agenda to destroy Hillary. Who knows, they might be successful. But if they are not, this will almost certainly assure that Hillary becomes our next president. Unless the far right is successful in their mission to destroy her, it's going to come back to bite them big time. Most Americans are tired of the blame game. They want some civil discourse rather than all this partisan hackery. My bet is on Hillary, because she's just a lot smarter than most of the idiots going after her.
I just hope she's a lot smarter than those who support her, but then that's a very low standard.

I hope she is a whole lot smarter then she acts.

What is it with the Hillary love affair, other then riding Bill's coattails into the Senate for a state she never lived what has she accomplished? nothing! Worse, Benghazi.

let me ask you something audi, did the dems, libs, and media spend 8 years trying to destroy Bush? Why was that OK and attacks on obama and clinton wrong?

you guys on the left need to put your hypocrisy on hold and smell reality.

I hope she is a whole lot smarter then she acts.

What is it with the Hillary love affair, other then riding Bill's coattails into the Senate for a state she never lived what has she accomplished? nothing! Worse, Benghazi.

It makes no more sense than voting for a one time senator who had never done anything,

"first black president" "first female president" these left wing assholes don't care about the country, its all about their stupid liberal ideology and making bad history.

why would anyone want the "first" to be a bad one?

let me ask you something audi, did the dems, libs, and media spend 8 years trying to destroy Bush? Why was that OK and attacks on obama and clinton wrong?

you guys on the left need to put your hypocrisy on hold and smell reality.

Are you actually suggesting that we just shut up even if we think this is all a bunch of nothing just because of what the last Prez went thru?

Generally, once partisan, tendentious sources leak information that turns out to be wrong, nothing’s ever done about it. That’s for many reasons, some good or somewhat understandable, mostly bad. But on CBS Evening News tonight, Major Garrett did something I don’t feel like I’ve seen in a really long time or maybe ever on a network news cast. He basically said straight out: Republicans told us these were the quotes, that wasn’t true.

MAJOR GARRETT: Scott, Republicans have claimed that the State Department under Hillary Clinton was trying to protect itself from criticism. The White House released the real e-mails late yesterday and here’s what we found when we compared them to the quotes that had been provided by Republicans. One e-mail was written by Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes. On Friday, Republicans leaked what they said was a quote from Rhodes. “We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation.” But it turns out, in the actual e-mail Rhodes did not mention the State Department. It read “We need to resolve this in a way that respects all the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.”

When you got nothin', you got nothin'

For the longest the only mention it got was to mock conservative media and the evil gop. Now they are actually reporting the story rather than blasting the others.

Is there blood in the water?

It means they don't want their credibility completely ruined by ignoring this any longer. The testimony is credible and there is proof of many things. I tend to think that they all realize just how serious this is.

So, they will report on it, but at the same time they'll try to temper the bad news by sugar coating it and they will be ever so careful about how they word things.

They are not going to abandon their guy, but they don't want what few viewers they have left to start watching other channels to find out what's going on with the investigation. They have no choice but to cover it and I expect them to spin as much as they think they can get away with.

Forum List

Back