MSNBC Defends Donald Trump

3. I remember seeing a young Nancy standing next to President Kennedy. (I am too computer illiterate to post it.) She was an attractive young lady.
s3___bgmp-arc_arc-feeds_generic-photos_to-arc_18813523_10155592545489384_6033376097701123593_n-637706391b5a3.jpeg

Joe Biden is in office because of the pandemic. Before the pandemic the economy was really good and it looked like Trump would be elected for a second term.

Now Joe and his handlers are using lawfare against Trump. At this point I don't know how a conviction against Trump will affect the electorate. Will it shave off enough voters from voting for Trump for Biden to be re-elected, or will it embolden more voters to vote for Trump because they see him as being treating unfairly by the justice system (deep state)?

If by "the pandemic" you mean the use of unverifiable mail in ballots, then yes.

To smear/lie about his opponents and catch and kill negative stories about Trump.

How many negative stories about Trump have been caught and killed? We will never know.

How many times did Corrupt or Sleepy Joe catch and kill a story?
I seriously doubt any negative story about Trump has been "killed".

Trump never controlled the Executive Branch, much less the lame-stream media.
When you have people in the DOJ passing off hoaxes as fact (Russian Collusion...Jan 6th was an Insurrection) it's difficult for Trump to kill negative stories.

It hardly rises to the level of "defending". It had nothing to do with the trial and it was just a simple fact that MSNBC noted. The interesting part was the immediate hate filled response by the former Speaker who's own district is in shambles.

That is how certain that leftiss are that MSNBC will not veer from the narrative.

Tur is a committed leftist and a simple attempt to merge the narrative with reality, made Pelosi lose her mind.

They've never been liberal. They're leftist.

In this case, the leftists at MSNBC were simply too self-aware to participate in Nancy Pelosi's delusion (which you share) that Joe Biden is a great president.

See, you don't understand fiscal vs social. MSNBC is a corporation. They would not allow negative news about their advertisers right? They didn't say Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump said it. So Trump is more liberal than MSNBC.

See, you don't understand fiscal vs social. MSNBC is a corporation. They would not allow negative news about their advertisers right? They didn't say Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump said it. So Trump is more liberal than MSNBC.

Totally agree. Trump is very much a classic liberal, in the mold of Thomas Jefferson. MSNBC are craven leftists, completely illiberal, in fact, the opposite of a Jeffersonian classic liberal like Trump.

What a buffoon. Obviously, the job losses that occurred under Trump were a direct result of the pandemic.
She immediately accuses the host of being a Trump apologist, how bizarre. This is where we are today, with our politics.

Pelosi accuses MSNBC host of being a Trump 'apologist' for adding context to job numbers​

1714659293820.png

Forum List

Back