FOX news quietly takes down Hunter mock trial special

Maybe Rupert learned his lesson when he was sued by Dominion Voting machines. When are people gonna learn that FOX lies?
They are simply stupid, and lack the ability to stay out of trouble. I suspect all their lawyers that advise on content are Republican Lawyer, so not that familiar with the law, but learning more about negotiation to save the corporation from on air, editorial stupidity.

Last edited:
“For the last five years, Fox News has relentlessly attacked Hunter Biden and made him a caricature in order to boost ratings and for its financial gain,” Biden’s legal team told The Daily Beast. “The recent indictment of FBI informant [Alexander] Smirnov has exposed the conspiracy of disinformation that has been fueled by Fox, enabled by their paid agents and monetized by the Fox enterprise. We plan on holding them accountable.”

A drop in the ocean, of course.

Fox will continue to spread other rightwing disinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Yaaay!!!

01shoes.jpg

Most people who watch FOX tune in because they like being lied to. They know Trump lies but they also like listening to his lies too.
I am not sure if they know they are lies. Some people in that demographic that follows them, really do not seem too bright, and some, I do believe, have succumbed to a cult psychology, where they will actually believe anything, if they think it is supported by the cult leaders.

“For the last five years, Fox News has relentlessly attacked Hunter Biden and made him a caricature in order to boost ratings and for its financial gain,” Biden’s legal team told The Daily Beast. “The recent indictment of FBI informant [Alexander] Smirnov has exposed the conspiracy of disinformation that has been fueled by Fox, enabled by their paid agents and monetized by the Fox enterprise. We plan on holding them accountable.”

A drop in the ocean, of course.

Fox will continue to spread other rightwing disinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
They’re entitled to do it I guess. My worry is that viewers of FOX actually believe what they are being fed.

As for the thread...yeah, in any trial, you have to level allegations. That will get them in hot water.

They’re entitled to do it I guess. My worry is that viewers of FOX actually believe what they are being fed.

As for the thread...yeah, in any trial, you have to level allegations. That will get them in hot water.

That should be the least of your worries, and you know that.

How about

The economy
Inflation
Housing costs
Black people turning away from Dems
Also Hispanics
Also YOUNG people (!!!)
Joe Biden being 149 years old and demented
Columbia idiots
UCLA idiots
General Leftist idiots doing idiotic things

That should be the least of your worries, and you know that.

How about

The economy
Inflation
Housing costs
Black people turning away from Dems
Also Hispanics
Also YOUNG people (!!!)
Joe Biden being 149 years old and demented
Columbia idiots
UCLA idiots
General Leftist idiots doing idiotic things

The Economy? We should return to double digit unemployment like we had under Trump?

Biden is about two years older than Trump.

Columbia idiots got arrested by riot cops and swat. What more do you want?

The Economy? We should return to double digit unemployment like we had under Trump?

Biden is about two years older than Trump.

Columbia idiots got arrested by riot cops and swat. What more do you want?

Go out and attempt to convince 70% of Americans that the economy is great. That's the numbers you're dealing with. Good luck!

I am not sure if they know they are lies. Some people in that demographic that follows them, really do not seem too bright, and some, I do believe, have succumbed to a cult psychology, where they will actually believe anything, if they think it is supported by the cult leaders.
So if MAGA’s want to hear the truth they should watch only MSNBC or CNN?

Go out and attempt to convince 70% of Americans that the economy is great. That's the numbers you're dealing with. Good luck!

The sad truth is that Trump is nearly as unpopular as Biden. Of course you don’t see that truth.

In 2020 40% of Biden voters were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

Both of them are underwater on popularity, approval, or whatever you want to call it.

You and the rest of the Fanboys want to imagine that a vast majority love Trump. They don’t. A majority don’t like or want him. That why in the states he is “leading” in he still doesn’t break 50%.

Biden is a steaming pile of shit. I’ve never said anything different. But for a lot of us, more than half, Trump is a flaming pile of shit.

The sad truth is that Trump is nearly as unpopular as Biden. Of course you don’t see that truth.

In 2020 40% of Biden voters were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

Both of them are underwater on popularity, approval, or whatever you want to call it.

You and the rest of the Fanboys want to imagine that a vast majority love Trump. They don’t. A majority don’t like or want him. That why in the states he is “leading” in he still doesn’t break 50%.

Biden is a steaming pile of shit. I’ve never said anything different. But for a lot of us, more than half, Trump is a flaming pile of shit.

I don't know who you think you're posting to; I'm no huge fan of Trump esp as a person and was hoping someone else would be our candidate. But as a president he was far and away better than Biden, and Americans agree with me.

That content has been available since 2022. Have any of you leftist marxist cultists watched 1 episode? Yeah that's what I thought. Make sure to give your house to an Indian or something like that, you fucking colonizer!

That content has been available since 2022. Have any of you leftist marxist cultists watched 1 episode? Yeah that's what I thought. Make sure to give your house to an Indian or something like that, you fucking colonizer!
Rupert's butt smells that good to you!

I don't know who you think you're posting to; I'm no huge fan of Trump esp as a person and was hoping someone else would be our candidate. But as a president he was far and away better than Biden, and Americans agree with me.

Not so much. Not on the Americans agree with you nonsense.

If all you visit are propaganda sites, your belief in the idea of a vast majority supporting whatever it is, is reinforced. Nobody is over 50% in the toss up states. So a certain conclusion is baseless. I don’t know who will win. Honestly it doesn’t really matter.

Both candidates will be lame ducks the second they are sworn in. It will be the last term for both of the possibilities. The next election starts on January 21st 2025. The day after whoever wins, is sworn in.

Republicans will be jockeying for position and Democrats will be doing the same. Nobody will get any big legislation through. At most some compromise bills that please no one.

So if MAGA’s want to hear the truth they should watch only MSNBC or CNN?
No. Watch a wide cross section of media news, turning the channel whenever the are doing opinions by the the "news" presenters. Read. Read a lot, from a wide cross section of reporting. Reading goes into the brain at the rate it can best analyze without getting caught up, and forgetting logic flaws and exceptions, and of course, your reading should be done with skeptically, also. In viewing, any emotional appeal is a big strike against the presentation being put forth, whether viewing or reading. Emotion and emotional appeal are the primary ingredients of propaganda and mass manipulation. When detected, stop. Dump the story and move on to another article reporting the facts. Do not get fooled into accepting presenters as superior authority or intelligence that should override your own thinking. In the end, they wipe their ass the same way you do.

Last edited:
FOX is not a news station. They have admitted it in court. They are an entertainment entity. If they need to lie to increase views hip, they are willing to do that. They only way to stop them is to keep holding them responsible through law suits. Keep hitting Murdoch where it hurts the most...in his pocketbook.

Forum List

Back