MSNBC Defends Donald Trump

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is how bad that Nancy Pelosi is. Even MSNBC has to defend Trump. And, Pelosi then accuses them of being apologists for Trump. Damn, it's bad when Pelosi is to the left of MSNBC.

Interesting. . . I wonder why Pelosi has this conversation posted on her channel, and the comments are turned off, while over at MSNBC, the comments are turned on?

🤔

1714491604619.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Katy Kur was right. The Pandemic has had a huge effect on the economy of the entire world and it didn't end on Jan 20th 2021 either.
Joe Biden is in office because of the pandemic. Before the pandemic the economy was really good and it looked like Trump would be elected for a second term.

Now Joe and his handlers are using lawfare against Trump. At this point I don't know how a conviction against Trump will affect the electorate. Will it shave off enough voters from voting for Trump for Biden to be re-elected, or will it embolden more voters to vote for Trump because they see him as being treating unfairly by the justice system (deep state)?

This is how bad that Nancy Pelosi is. Even MSNBC has to defend Trump. And, Pelosi then accuses them of being apologists for Trump. Damn, it's bad when Pelosi is to the left of MSNBC.

Awesome! The crack up is worsening as the cult shrinks. Now MSNBC are "Trump apologists".

The Nazis are moving underground and closing the bunker doors.

lol

Joe Biden is in office because of the pandemic. Before the pandemic the economy was really good and it looked like Trump would be elected for a second term.

Now Joe and his handlers are using lawfare against Trump. At this point I don't know how a conviction against Trump will affect the electorate. Will it shave off enough voters from voting for Trump for Biden to be re-elected, or will it embolden more voters to vote for Trump because they see him as being treating unfairly by the justice system (deep state)?

The financial, emotional, educational, and physical disaster caused by the lockdowns was intentional. It set the stage for the DemoKKKrat coup.

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 04/29/24 4:34 PM ET - The Hill

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) accused MSNBC’s Katy Tur of being an “apologist” for former President Trump on Monday.
During an appearance on the network, Pelosi touted President Biden’s record on the economy, saying, he “created 9 million jobs in his term in office. Donald Trump has the worst record of job loss of any president. So we just have to make sure people know.”

Tur briefly interjected, telling Pelosi “there was a global pandemic” during Trump’s presidency.

Pelosi paused, looking shocked, before shooting back at Tur that “he had the worst record of any president. We’ve had other concerns in our country.”

“If you want to be an apologist for Donald Trump, that may be your role, but it ain’t mine,” she added.

Tur pressed back, saying, “I don’t think anyone can accuse me of that.”

Comment:
Pelosi knows that she is lying.
But she knows that the dumb Democrat Voters will believe it.
MSNBC is crazy far left hate mongering and Democrat propaganda.

It hardly rises to the level of "defending". It had nothing to do with the trial and it was just a simple fact that MSNBC noted. The interesting part was the immediate hate filled response by the former Speaker who's own district is in shambles.
She's not used to being called out on her bullshit.

What a buffoon. Obviously, the job losses that occurred under Trump were a direct result of the pandemic.
She immediately accuses the host of being a Trump apologist, how bizarre. This is where we are today, with our politics.

Pelosi accuses MSNBC host of being a Trump 'apologist' for adding context to job numbers​

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., snapped at MSNBC host Katy Tur Monday for saying that the job market during Trump’s presidency was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I have sympathy and respect for everybody who votes," Pelosi said on "Katy Tur Reports." "I’m just glad people vote. I know some of them would never - will always reject those of us who might look different to them in leadership or the rest, and that’s that, but there are those who have real legitimate concerns about immigration, globalization, innovation, and what does that mean for their job and their family’s future, and we have to address those concerns, and Joe Biden is doing that."

What a buffoon. Obviously, the job losses that occurred under Trump were a direct result of the pandemic.
She immediately accuses the host of being a Trump apologist, how bizarre. This is where we are today, with our politics.

Pelosi accuses MSNBC host of being a Trump 'apologist' for adding context to job numbers​

You mean the former speaker of the house? What about the current speaker? Mike Johnson. Do you like him? What about the last one? McCarthy. Did you like him? Then why did you get rid of him?

How far back do you want to go regarding former speakers? Dennis Hastert was speak of theHouse. A republican and convicted pedo. 3rd in line for the presidency. Republicans should be ashamed.

Forum List

Back