MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

Why are they the most watched news channel around then? Because people want to know what is ACTUALLY going on.....

Because liberals, democrats, independents, libertarians, etc,..like to get their information from numerous sources and do things unheard of to the right wingers like "reading", then come up with their own conclusions.

Right wingers on the other don't care about facts, they just want to be spoon fed the radical right wing propaganda they want to hear, so that's why they sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox.

There was also a recent study that found fox news viewers are so dumb and misinformed, they know less than people that don't even watch the news.

There is dumb, and then there is fox news dumb,...

You're a fool if you think we ONLY watch Fox news to get information....I watch and read other news sources, even the liberal ones! I like to know what the idiots on the other side are saying too.

And just so you know, we on the right don't have time to sit around all day watching Fox or anything else, most of us have jobs. You need to smarten up...when you listen to only one side of things...THAT'S what makes you dumb.

msnbc watchers dont do it while the show airs.

Most are watching from the internets at their leasure.

TV ratings mean next to nothing anymore

Maddow is a one trick pony with gay rights issues and Matthews still can't shake off that tingle in his leg. Does anybody think they are relevant news analysts?

Maddow is a one trick pony with gay rights issues and Matthews still can't shake off that tingle in his leg. Does anybody think they are relevant news analysts?

the only thing they are good at is spreading hate and misinformation..

I can't take the spit that flies from their mouth with their screeching..turns me off....lol

I already have one. Otherwise I'd be dead! You on the other hand, threatened to and did neg someone for posting something you disagreed with. Normally, we denote sarcasm with italics.

Grow up.

You still don't get it, hmm that's...not surprising...

Oh I got it. Negs are like guns, don't point them at someone unless you intend to use them. We don't threaten to neg someone whether it's sarcastic or not, that is unless we fully intend to.

She was making a joke, dude. Lighten up.

This put a smile on my face. MSNBC is little more than mental masturbation for leftists. It provides an outlet for those desperately seeking validation for their admiration and undying love of a man who embodies everything that they bitched and railed against for eight years under Bush.

MSNBC has become a joke, even those on the left acknowledge that the network's blatant and constant partisanship leaves it with no credibility.

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

sorry
you can no longer use the word "master"

it was deemed as racist by the loons at MSNAACP

LOL, I don't think too many people have heard of this.

The NAACP is behind a campaign to get the word 'master bedroom' or 'master suite' eliminated from our lexicon.

Because that will solve the problems plaguing the black community. Us conservatives believe that illegitimacy and the decline of the family was the motivating factor behind things such as drop out rates, criminality, drug use, ect, ect--But no we were wrong, it is the subtle racism of real estate adjectives.

I don't understand the conservatives obsession with cable ratings. You remind me of Chicago Cubs fans. Sell out every game, have a huge fan base, but lose year after year. "Lovable Losers", that sounds about right.

I don't understand the conservatives obsession with cable ratings. You remind me of Chicago Cubs fans. Sell out every game, have a huge fan base, but lose year after year. "Lovable Losers", that sounds about right.

dood

liberals post every time fox ratings drop

and dont taz me is a libertarian

I thought they never drop.

Interesting. I take it you've not listened to Maddow's show. She's actually more of a Foreign Policy Wonk.

ROFLMFAO!! Yeah, a real wonk. Assuming "foreign policy" is code for other women and "wonk" is an obscene term.

I feel sorry for all of the Mad Cows in American being they have been compared to the worst cable news host (and still unknown gender) for the last 5 years. Just like Sargeant Schultz has been getting very upset over the last 6 months.

Forum List

Back